Trump to appoint Fed head

Who will it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/01/trump-will-tap-jerome-powell-run-federal-reserve/
chick.com/catalog/books/0191.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fed Head

Ron Paul

Ron Paul would only need one day to burn it down.

Shalom T. Goldburg-Silvowitz

Ron Paul

>Checked
Ron Paul confirmed!!!

a man can dream

Sorry I is kinda dumb, fed judiciary?

If it's anyone besides Ron Paul or some kike, I'm fucking done with Blumpf

Oy vey

Trey "you wanna get rowdy, i'll make you pouty" Gowdy

It's gonna be Kushner

A jew, of course.

Me

>yfw he announces the ghost of Andrew Jackson as the new fed chair

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/01/trump-will-tap-jerome-powell-run-federal-reserve/

>Jerome Powell
Obama nominated swamp fiend. The only acceptable way to deal with the Fed is to end it

Ron Paul.

If it's a Jew, I hope it's someone like Peter Shift. I know I'm dreaming though.

Unless he announces no one, I don't care. Fuck the federal reserve.

Goyim more muney fer me goyim

John Miller

Pretty much this.

Literally who

Feddy will be the new Fed Head.

A goy

Read the wink

Ron Paul

which jewish person will he pick so the fed dont JFK him and he can sell us out more?

I WILL GIVE KEK ALL OF MY ENERGY FOR IT TO BE RON PAUL!

A man can dream.

fucking kek

I don't think anybody'd be "impressed" by Powell. I hope to God it's Ron Paul but that's a pipe dream. Maybe Art Laffer?

it's Powell.

Shabbos Goy

Is Jerome Powell a jew or not?

>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/01/trump-will-tap-jerome-powell-run-federal-reserve/

>jerome powell

a fucking Jesuit.

he's a Jesuit... better than a jew right? or no?

no he is not a jew but he is a catholic so pedo confirmed

who is worse jews or jesuits?

Schiff is honorary status

jesuits are just jews in suits

tf never heard of that shit before

*Shrugs shoulders*

Holy shit a goy

When's the last time that happened?

Rudy Giuliani

Rand Paul get!

But will he be able to continue the Liberty Report?

Peter Schiff would be the most amazing Jew fed chair. He'd end the fed within a week of being nominated and push for a gold/silver currency.

chick.com/catalog/books/0191.asp

Fuck...jesuits were nazis

He's nominating a Catholic who attended a Jesuit school. JFK was also Catholic and attended a Jesuit school.

checked and confirmed

HOLY SHIT FUCKING CHECKED TF!!!!!!

Brett Ratner

>From 1984 to 1990, Powell worked at Dillon, Read & Co., an investment bank, where he concentrated on financing, merchant banking, and mergers and acquisitions, rising to the position of vice president.

digits confirm, pedo to run the fed.

RON PAUL
O
N

P
A
U
L

Business as usual.

book claims the jesuits/vatican were involved with the NAZI PARTY and adolph hitler

>In 2008, he contributed $30,800 to the 2008 election campaign of John McCain.

Some fucking kike, and Sup Forums will obviously defend it

>merchant banking

Well at least if it isn't a leaf or jew. I don't mind the pick.

It's Powell, so at least not a Jew.

>better than a jew right? or no?

Is this nigger being serious?

This guy is interesting, very interesting. As a liberal I'm a bit optimistic about this choice.

thats like nothing though

Sheriff David Clarke!

He knows a lot about quantitative easing

Trump is too afraid to endanger his legacy by going after the fed. As long as they keep pumping the stock market he will roll in the muck with glee.

Kek bless this post

>please be me
>please be me
>please be me

So this Powell guy isn't an actual economist?

Same here. I kind of wish Trump put out a list of candidates to kind of see what other options there were. Have to wait to find out exactly though might make a last minute change.

Please let the banker be jewish

>As a liberal

Catholics are Jews and Jesuits are the worst kind of Catholics.

Ever heard of the Black Pope? Actually, he's no better or worse than the regular Pope.

i nominate RON PAUL

Nah, but I've been wary of economic forecasts ever since Goldman Sachs claimed that the housing bubble was a 25-Standard Dev event. The top investment bank in the world had such shitty models that they couldn't predict the housing bust. Their models would probably assume Yellowstone popping before the housing market crash and that's why, in the long run, these people are fucking shit at predictions.

Don't buy into the economics meme. This guy looks like he's been in the game long enough to get an idea of the basics, which is all that ever matters. On top of that, he seems to be against the whole "too big to fail" bullshit that both parties pushed during the housing crash.

Again, I'm optimistic about him which means Trump probably won't pick him.

Is this the first non-jew at the fed?

>murders and executions

The world has been shit since a Catholic President. Catholics are just retarded Jews. There's a reason everything they touch turns to shit and this board is full of retards who buy their propaganda bullshit.

They're not shit at predictions they're just glorified used car salesman. Anyone who trusts a banker/trader is a fucking retard.

No... they're pretty shit at predictions. But they have enough pull to manipulate the markets to favor them. But that's never resistant against a gigantic crash unless we have another TARP.

So what exactly it changes? Fed owned by jewish banking families and they decide what happens with it, shabbos goy from the government not only has no power, but basically owned by this same kikes.

if you read about how this works, the federal reserve gives him a handful of (((people))) to select from.
They're all on board with the (((program))). The Prez just decides which one provides the best optics for him.

Well, I guess a farmer should be chosen to run the most important monetary policy in the world

As a Catholic, I can tell you, Jewsuits are bad news. Domincans, Benedictines and Franciscans are cool, though.

I fucking loled

Hans-Herrmann Hoppe

HI Ron, why the gas can?

Say goodbye to our economic prosperity guys! I cant wait to finally be a middle class free society.

Checked!

Jeb?

Peter Schiff would be great!

I’m predicting either Rand Paul or Maria Bartiromo.

Rand is based and Maria is fair and sassy. I still can’t get that red dress at that charity dinner out of my mind.

Some jew (or intence jew lover)