ANTIFA 4th of Nov False Flag to Frame the Right

Ok guys..

Im sure yall seen by now that "refuse facism" has taken out a full page ad now in the NY times promoting Nov 4th..

Why would they spend at least tens of thousands of dollars to do that?

Has anyone actually thought of what would ANTIFA ever actually accomplish legislatively by going out and shooting people / rioting / etc??

Well let me tell you .. JACK SHIT! actually it would backfire on them!

So do you think someone so dumb would take out a full page ad in the NY times for no reason?

Watch out guys.. this is all a plot to frame the right into yet another charlottesville if not worse.. all we need is a few more pictures in the media of alt right or trump supporters beating up "women of coluh" or some shit or maybe killing an antifa and this is gonna be used as huge leverage against trump and move forward to declare any pro-white movements or ideas as terrorist and maybe label the alt right terrorists..

Im just saying yall have to think 4d chess here..

If you feel im right i encourage everyone to phone into big shows that will listen like alex jones, roger stone, mike cernovich, and fill them in on the 4d plot...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bFRXWT4cwss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep. Soros didn't invest $18bn into this for no results.

Alex Jones Show:
(877) 789-ALEX or (512) 646-1776
WEEKDAYS 11–3PM AND SUNDAY 4–6PM

Real News & War Room:
(888) 201-2244 or (512) 646-4426
WEEKDAYS 3–6PM
WEEKDAYS 8–11AM

call in and let them know goys

$150k for that ad.

>yall
>reddit spacing
I'm onto you faggot

How are they able to get such a large ad in such a large paper, promoting terrorism?

im kinda surprised i havent seen alex jones pick up on the 4d strategy here at all.. in fact everyone seems to be freaking about about the surface level shit.. as if these retarded communists in womens underwear actually present any real threat on their own

how are they able to get it in the paper? well the new jfk cia files reveal 44 cia operatives as media reporters at the time.. just imagine how many they have today

I still don't know what Trump has done wrong except tweet mean things

he has painted at least one strong and independent person of coluh in a negative light

That's all it took apparently. The way they go on, you'd think he was executing black kids in the streets lol

Time is running late but the absolute best way to do this is to meme the entire right wing into staying home. We need to coordinate so EVERYONE knows to just sit tight, let the police and NG handle it.

Then, when a false flag happens, we need to combine every autist on this place into a singularity and prove it was a fucking false flag before shit gets out of hand.

May kek lead these degenerates to death

Does anybody have the pic of Trump in the Oval office during remodeling?
The one with the square hole cut in the wall right beside the door?

Reminder that we are building up to some 1918 shit.
100 years ago. Jewish poetry.

yes.. this is anonymous.. and i totally agree with anonymous.. that we MUST coordinate and meme this into reality.. that is why im here..

ALSO i STRONGLY suggest calling into alex jones / cernovich/ etc.. no matter how much you like or dislike these people.. they have massive reach.. and they will listen

Is same fagging a new meme, or are you shills just actually retarded?

This. So much. Get the word out and let everyone know this is a potential trap set up.

oh no you figured (((me))) out

You're right stormfaggots, and it will work. It's already too late. Have fun being kill by the people's firing squad.

Ok love you too

they want to have a false flag that gives enough precedence for a sustained violent campaign. for it to be successful in destabilizing the government they will need to target police and infrastructure.

It also depends on what our friends at the agency are doing. There's no way Soros can subvert CIA unless they are complicit.

Yes, this is completely their plan. I have a friend on Faceberg who is high up in Antifa. Their plan is for actual violent professional rioters and gun proficient members to wear MAGA hats, riot, attack their own and frame us.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bFRXWT4cwss

everyone head out with video camera, mismatched clothes and grab a starbucks. You 'll blend right in video everything

This.

They are baiting us into grabbing our AR-15s and renting vans. Instead, stay home and watch the cops bust their heads as soon as they smash a window. I'm willing to bet there are LEO plants in every major Antifa chapter.

Because the New York Times is owned by rich anti-white leftist JEWS.

>Because the New York Times is owned by rich anti-white leftist JEWS.
Who sold it to 'em?

this guy was GOAT

Fucking bump!

Fucking bump

It is important to stay put and do nothing, anyone with a brain knows this is a fucking trap

You forget legitimate commies are mentally handicapped and dont reason properly, hence the they are commies

bump

The latter.
Doesn't help that most people know fuck all about image boards.

false flag

didn't they already say somewhere they were going to use stolen trump hats and cause a ruckus?

why wouldn't soros have just paid them to dress as rightists and do their thing?

This this this this. Time to get comfy! If someone tries coming into your home, that's trespassing. Public spaces should be avoided if any of the rumors are true. If you have to work, you go straight there to home, and avoid major freeways or highways. Be cordial, friendly to your coworkers or whoever else you interact with. Have a great day, regardless of barking or growling of any group hinting at any type of terrorist attack. There's no sense in escalating tensions worse voluntarily when most people are only trying to survive another day.

easy. shitpost till shit gets real, then shitpost about it. seems pretty doable

>t. a shill thread gets used for actual discussion, and ain't jack shit they can do but give up and go home

It's crazy to think that people on this board have jobs and go to school and shit

I swear y'all are the dumbest fucking wannabes

Bump..

Never thought of this shit! Good stuff

>$150k for that ad.
Bru that's nothing, papa Soros has comped sushi for more than that

I've heard from a prominent Antifa member that they were planning on dressing up as Trump supporters with MAGA hats & American flags, as well as Nazi Armbands & Confederate flags to tie the two together. Don't let them make you look bad.

Nothing will happen on November 4.

However, the Day of the Rope starts on November 9, on the anniversary of the greatest blow stuck for the White race in modern history.

Hurr derr whomst da fuq dey think they is? We gotta go out there and stop em, shootin n hootin for big daddy putin

AIDS Lars... If you remember him from HWNDU.

Memeflag

Bet you it's an indian.

>Poo In Loo Pajeet

we woz traps an shieeet... we woz set ups an shieeeet.. we woz falsely flagging an shieeeet

is cerno still rooting for the antifags?

Newsflash, it's anitfa whipping up hysteria and fear. If they do something let the police/military shoot them.only shoot if no witnesses OK guise