15 years

Ol' boy got 15 years. Don't be edgy and shitpost irl.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/11/25/us/minneapolis-shooting-protest-police-jamar-clark.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cpTYrU2QdZA
revisor.mn.gov/statutes/?id=609.71
startribune.com/judge-throws-out-riot-charges-against-july-freeway-protesters/410459215/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know of black serial killers that only got 5 years for multiple murders.

The law us set to get us.

the fire rises

fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

if you're going to meme irl, make sure to unload all but one round and then an hero.

F

>*blocks your path*

Mad world

>dont defend yourself from niggers and stick around to explain yourself

got it

I told them they were going to get fucked by the law WHILE they were on the way. some people like to learn the hard way. /k/ fags are overall pretty dumb especially since their best went to greener pastures

Be careful when you seek attention because you just might find it.

>greener pastures
like where?

F
i hope somebody visits them in prison

please spoon feed me this

can someone give me a
>quick rundown

>they don't know about justice for jamar

there newfriends

nytimes.com/2015/11/25/us/minneapolis-shooting-protest-police-jamar-clark.html

iirc they pretended to be BLM people and said to a reporter "we need more money for dem programs"
then they ended up getting chased away and I think one of them discharged their weapon at some point.

They were chased several blocks and only after being assaulted did they fire a weapon. It's not like they fired randomly or anything. They were idiots for going there though.

I don't think they were fully fledged Sup Forumslacks
I don't think they even realized all the political shit they stepped into

>play stupid games, win stupid prizes
Baiting people into a situation that requires deadly force is stupid.

So the moral of the story is that courts believe that black people collectively lack the agency to control their behavior in the face of racial conflict. Legally, you forefit your rights to protect yourself from physical assault if your whiteness threatened a black person in anyway.

At least the courts are being honest in that they admit blacks are no more civilized than rabid dogs and need additional legal protections to keep them from being put down when they inevitably bite a human. Gotta love more fuel on the fash fire.

They were from /k idiot

I don't know what the fuck is going on and the link posted by the french toast doesn't help, greentext this shit, it's the only format I digest

they were dumb enough to film themselves saying racist things before going to a BLM demonstration in ski masks and shooting people

I watched this guy live. He was a manic loose cannon from the start, said he was ex con. The two kids who went with him got fucked over so hard most likely by his belligerent insanity. Dont larp.

This.

Fucking not /k/. It used to be fun with the trolling and shitposting but now it's some peculiar blend of uninformed dumbposting, repeatposting, and boreposting, all conforming ot a set of no fun allowed rules.

So I cut up some guns and triggered the fuck out of everyone there and bailed on the place. Fuck nu-/k/, it sucks.

they went to a BLM shitshow, got attacked, and defended themselves. they got fucked in court because they said "nigger" or something prior to the event.

So you're saying if you call someone a nigger they have legal right to beat you to death? I love how blacks are not expected to behave like humans, even a child knows not to punch someone over mean words, but if they're a black mob it's ok cause "muh rayciss nd sheeeit"

where's the vids? I remember watching this but i cant quite put it all together

>I told them they were going to get fucked by the law
No, they got fucked by liberals. The law says you are allowed to defend yourself if you are attacked. They did nothing illegal, but liberals don't care about the law.

>carrying a shitty pistol
>not carrying a fully auto M16 with +300 rounds
>not gunning down the niggers en masse
This and that one faggot who lied to get a plea deal, the whole case was rigged probably get overturned by the supreme court.

this is why I sit home.

No sympathy. If you want to act like a dropkick then you deserve to have the book thrown at you.

By the way, for anyone wondering, this is the real reason white men are scared of niggers. We are scared that if we do something that upsets them, and they attack us to the point where we have to use deadly force, it will cost us everything.

i saw this live and remember they were looking to start shit but the niggers ran at them unprovoked

This.
If we went full Turner Diaries, we'd have to start killing judges and cops first.

>be low iq /k/ommandos with more ammo than brains
>make videos sort of memeing slash threatening BLM, too autistic to tell
>on way to BLM protest
>spout meme shit at protestors, protestors get pissed and chase them for blocks
>they run but get cornered and fire on them
>no one dies but some injuries
>because of racial component, prosecutors throw book at them and go for maximum sentence
>sentenced to jail for 15 years, probably serve half with good behavior and parole after that
>racists mad /theirguy/ going to jail for racially motivated assault with a deadly weapon they instigated
basically

I had mostly checked out of /k/ at the time, but they decided to strap up, record themselves preparing to stir shit at a BLM type protest over some black guy getting shot by a cop iirc, going there and actually stirring shit, getting chased and then when they started getting beat up, opened fire.

And didn't kill anyone because /k/ can't shoot, lol.

Anyway, it was like they were trying to pull a Justified IRL, which of course everyone saw for what it was and they got time in the graybar hotel, which is what anyone with a brain was predicting would happen.

>be low iq /k/ommandos with more ammo than brains

lol thanks famalam

This
I vowed to never go to ANY protest or anything of the sort after this case, especially armed, even though its a right. You WILL get fucked in court if anything happens

>for racially motivated assault with a deadly weapon they instigated
Let me guess, they instigated it by being white and being on the street at a time that was inconvenient for those black gentlemen?

they said ''dindu'', anyway, their intention was pretty clear, don't defend them, we don't need retards like that hurting our cause, I for one say Sup Forums denounce them

>they instigated
Thing is, if it had been the opposite, a white mob chasing down a black man, the white people would still be the ones getting fucked in court
Remember pic related? This retard was hitting people in the head with a hammer and running away, when he got what was coming to him, the people that defended themselves all got felony warrants

>'Ol boy

my friend said that the other day.

Is this a new thing people are saying now a days?

Is it red pilled?

> I for one say Sup Forums denounce them
exactly why you are a Canadian

proto-hwndu
Some anons from /k/ and Sup Forums got sick of merely watching livestreams and decided to go down to the location and meme. Armed of course because BLM is a front for communist revolutionaries. They went, did some harmless non-confrontational meming livestreaming the whole time and we watched the hijinks. Unfortunately there are communists and race-traitors amongst us that narced to the BLM folk, and while nothing happened that night when /ourguys/ returned a second night the nigger commissars were out looking for them and jumped them practically the momen they got there. /ourguys/ fled after being assaulted (one of the guys got his teeth knocked out) and one of our guys fired some shots at the pursuing mob of niggers that were intent on beating them to death.

Clear cut self defense and yet the cucked courts threw the book at them and used unrelated racist text messages from WEEKS prior to claim that /ourguys/ went down tbere intending to kill niggers, an dof course the cucked jury bought and gave the "neo-nazis" (one of whom is Asian) a stiff sentence.

and you're an underage retard with neurons floating in burger grease if you think they didn't fuck up bad and also a massive grade A retard for not reading the thread and coming to the realization everyone here is laughing at those fools. Now go masturbate your Jewishly mutilated cock over Mongolian cartoons of little girls you dumb shit fuck and shove a sledgehammer side way up your ass.

the supreme court only deals with questions of law, not fact. the case would need to be appealed and then either overturned on technical legal grounds or remanded. also if it actually went to SCOTUS theyd still be rotting in jail for 5+ years.

they instigated it by traveling to a black lives matter protest, video taping themselves brandishing a pistol, saying they were gonna shoot black protestors, then verbally instigated a fight with said black protestors into attacking them so they could defend themselves and shoot them. the videos is what really did them in, their motive was clear.

and then in the image you show it says he got arrested on felony assault charges too. The white people will probably go free after facts from his case become available. That's how courts work, slowly.
Media reporting on both incidents is total opposite though, but that's how media is.

WAIT

they all got 15 years?

Everyone here that is laughing is either a leftypol/antifa shill and or a newfag that didn't watch the events go down.

there's a clear difference between defending yourself and actively looking for shit

>A.FUCKING.LEAF
You don't know anything about this story as shown here

you're just mad because I said your link wasnt helping, Amed.

the only thing people are laughing at is how you continue to outdo your own faggotry. Bravo

also, you forfeit your right to self-defense if you needlessly escalate a situation. e.g. you provoke someone to attack you, they punch you, and you shoot them.

>video taping themselves brandishing a pistol, saying they were gonna shoot black protestors,
The attackers were not privy to that video, the video in question was just them making Dark Knight jokes about "the fire rises", and the person in the video you see with a gun wasn't even present on the night of the shooting.

>then verbally instigated a fight with said black protestors into attacking them so they could defend themselves and shoot them
Wrong.
They were targeted and attacked practically the moment they arrived.
youtube.com/watch?v=cpTYrU2QdZA

hm, no sweatie, there's like three of you underage enough to think Sup Forums support this faggotry

>and then in the image you show it says he got arrested on felony assault charges too
Months after the fact, and he now has like a mil in gofundme money and a big name lawyer
None of the "white supremacists" have that, and they had felony warrants immediately after the event despite it being a clear cut case with the black guy caught on camera smashing people in the head with a deadly weapon before he caught his own beating

Sup Forums is one person meme at its finest

THAT WAS YOU? YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

>also, you forfeit your right to self-defense if you needlessly escalate a situation. e.g. you provoke someone to attack you, they punch you, and you shoot them.

this is such a bullshit argument. Dindus say every act of a white man is a provocation. You're seeing now how they are provoked by just saying "it's ok to be white". So yeah fuck your provocation argument. Unless they attack or threaten to attack who gives a fuck about meaningless words.

>niggersweetiepostingleaf

i think i'm done here.

>calling niggers black
I bet this faggot was probably the condom slurping faggot that told on them

>also, you forfeit your right to self-defense if you needlessly escalate a situation
Does that mean someone can legally attack people for shouting 'kill cops kill white people'?
I doubt it

No. One got 15 others got 3

They still voluntarily chose to drive to the protest, with guns, for some reason. What reason is that?
That reason is why they got a prison sentence.

If they were just strolling through the neighborhood with conceal carry, never made videos or posted on /k/ or whatever, and shooting happened same way, they'd be let go on lesser charges or even let go for self defense.

>then verbally instigated a fight with said black protestors into attacking them
Yeah. The niggers had no choice, right? Whitey was saying mean words (which is still legal, despite fuckwits like you trying to destroy freedom of speech).

>with guns, for some reason. What reason is that?
So that if the niggers try to kill them, they can shoot the niggers in self defense. You really aren't the brightest little nigger, are you?

>They still voluntarily chose to drive to the protest, with guns, for some reason. What reason is that?
Its their right to attend a protest. Its their right to defend themselves. Its their right to carry a firearm at a protest.
The justice system is a fucking disgrace

complete travesty of justice
judges are traitors same as politicians

Honestly, the West is dying, friendo. Shit like this is why I left for Asia. Makes my blood boil even from over here, fucking glad I don't live there anymore. I reckon (non leftist) whites should just flock to Asia leave these people to their niggers and multiculturalism. Let them face the full consequences of their destruction of the law and anti-white hatred.

Lol yep.

>What reason is that?
The fact that BLM is a front for violent communist insurrectionists, duh.
No sane person that is opposed to violent communists would hang around them unarmed.

>b-but they didn't HAVE to go
There is no reason Americans should have to cede the god damned streets to communist animals.
It's a fucking public space.
Did the state declare a curfew? Were we under martial law? No.
Do counter-protesters have a RIGHT to utilize their first amendment rights? YES.

>t-they should have known their presence would lead to them getting attacked though so that invalidates self-defense...
Yeah, just like going into a bad neighborhood wearing a short-skirt invalidates your right to self-defense, because you were "asking for it".
Oh wait, it doesn't.
Your right not to get raped by niggers doesn't magically vanish just because daring to enter nigger-town is considered "provocation" by spineless cucks like you.

Does anyone get mad at the lion for killing the man who wanders into its cage?

Why did they think niggers were going to kill them? Did they plan on angering them in some way? Hmm...

Apparently not in that state. It does not have stand your ground / castle laws.

>Does anyone get mad at the lion for killing the man who wanders into its cage?
Yes.
It is actually common to kill zoo animals that kill people.

>Does anyone get mad at the lion for killing the man who wanders into its cage?
Lions are executed if they attack humans, actually.
>Did they plan on angering them in some way?
They planned on exercising their right to free speech, to tell the niggers why they disagreed. They, of course, knew that there was a reasonable chance this would result in the niggers illegally attacking them. So they wisely brought weapons to defend themselves. Nothing they did was illegal. People like you should be shot.

By law, you cannot verbally instigate a fight. No words directed at you can justify self defence

Okay yeah but we still mad about harambe right? Don't act like people do not sympathize with the lion/gorilla whatever.

>sentenced to prison for 15 years
>not doing something illegal
pick one

its not an argument, its the law. questions of fact in such matters are left to the jury.

No, but if someone comes up in your face and starts saying they're going to kick your ass, and you punch them, they cant legally stab or shoot you.

What race did they kill?

I work at a zoo and while I can't speak for all of them it's not as common as you think. Animals are shot for basically 2 reasons, they're actually in the process of attacking someone, pretty obvious why you'd shoot them.

Or the animal start showing increased aggressiveness towards keepers after an attack, most carnivores don't come into physical contact with humans to begin with so it doesn't usually change their behaviour that much.

If a man gets killed by a tiger at my current zoo and we don't have time to stop it, the tiger will most likely live. We don't enter the tiger enclosures nor interact with them so if they're increasingly aggresive, it doesn't make much of a difference.

Zoo animals are very expensive, you don't get rid of them unless you have to.

>gay flag
>works at zoo

we all know why you work there, prolapsed anusman

>Okay yeah but we still mad about harambe right?
Harambe didn't actually attack the kid, he was shot because he might attack the kid.
>>sentenced to prison for 15 years
>>not doing something illegal
>pick one

>you
>not a nigger
pick one, friendo.

Proves the courts, judges and police all side with the left, all against us.

seriously

>go to BLM rally
>record self showing off guns in car on the way there
>spent their time there spouting memes and they even brought up Hitler's Final Solution
>the dark horde catches on and confronts them
>they try to leave
>dark horde follows
>guy freaks put and shoots at the horde

ebin

Putting white people in jail is a good thing for an aspiring politician serving in the DA's office.

Black people, not so much.

True, plus white juries will sacrifice the white defendant every time. Same way the juries will exonerate a police officer, no matter how heinous a murder they commit.

Whites are past saving, whites basically hate us (right wing whites we) The only sane poster here is the goy who fled to Thailand. Ironically, Thailand, unlike the USA, is a country which does no hate whites.

You're one of those assholes that has to be right even when he's wrong. Harambe still had a following of THOUSANDS of sympathetic fans that were pissed he was killed. Some even wrote his fucking name in for president!

Also looked up his list of charges, he got charged with "Riot" in the first degree, 20 years maximum in that state.
revisor.mn.gov/statutes/?id=609.71

Also found this rage fuel for you. These protestors had their Riot charges dropped, but those 3 /k/ommandos were charged with it.
startribune.com/judge-throws-out-riot-charges-against-july-freeway-protesters/410459215/

Except the shooting took place a day or two after the ebin irl shitposting. The problem is that footage swayed the jury more than his testimony

>You're one of those assholes that has to be right even when he's wrong
It only seems that I am wrong to you because you are a nigger, and have no concept of reality.

the videos were used as proof that they went there looking for trouble. about the only thing they could have possibly done to fuck themselves over, and they did it. because they're proud attention seekers (read: rock fucking stupid)

the lessons here: 1- now you know the legal/political environment and 2- don't be rock fucking stupid

says the guy who fled USA to Thailand for honorable reasons I'm sure. Guessing you have no wife and kids, faggot dead end bitch ass

Also Harambe was better looking and generally more useful to society than the average nigger. So your comparison is kindof useless - like someone throws a lump of gold down the drain, compared with someone who flushes a lump of shit.

>for honorable reasons I'm sure
Already gave the reason in a post above, my literacy-challenged friendo. Being a nigger, I understand reading is difficult for you, but please try to keep up.

Harambe was a fucking meme, nobody actually gives a shit. He had a funny name and was a way for white people to be subtly racist while poking fun at BLM and black people played along because they were too stupid to notice.