Whoa

This is Powerful...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kr-daO5EEMg
foxnews.com/story/2007/11/01/judge-criticized-for-considering-gang-rape-on-prostitute-theft-services.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There isn't anything that can't be called "rape" as far as they are concerned.

It is actually shoplifting.

Misdemeanor at most.

Actually, its not this either.

The sex worker was willingly having sex.

She expected money, which would make it prostitution, a crime.

You are not obligated to be an accessory to a crime.

Therefore, by not paying, you are upholding the law.

So if I get the succ from a trap I can have them arrested for deceiving me with their feminine penis? Which I can then use as blackmail to leverage into receiving further succ?

>fuck hooker
>dine and dash
>hooker goes to cops
>arrest you for sexual assault
>hooker goes home free
Shit liberals believe

It's at least theft, that is a very rude thing to do.

>sex worker
The term is "whore."

>suck dick for money

haha unlike OP who does it 4 free

If you were actually ANCAP your real contention would be on the point that a person agreeing to exchange money for sex and then not paying is fraud and theft. The contract was violated, that is what ANCAP is about, contracts between willing parties parties for agreed upon terms.
Great job larper.

Is it also rape if a roastie expects you to pay for a date without sex after?

There's more than one philosophy of Anarcho Capitalism

It's stealing truthfully

Ahhh, no sweetie. She raped me and then tried to blackmail me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kr-daO5EEMg

Never leave a witness. These bitches are pushing to fuck around and turn what is essentially shoplifting into murder.

>consent can be retrospectively revoked

No its a product and a business transaction. It is the same as eating at a restaurant and doing a runner. It is theft by deception.

None of which would allow for fraud or theft, which is the case in here. Of all the concepts in libertarianism, of which ancap is but a subset, the NAP and the supreme authority of contracts are the only ones which distinguish it from any other ideology. And disavowing your contract because of a law you had previously agreed to break is not compliant with any of that.

>get blowjob
>girl takes off shit
>removes ultrasupermegatittyenhancingbra5000
>tits are disgusting
Was i raped?

It's actually stealing.

>sex worker not hedging counter-party default risk via futures and/or options
>2017

was the Emu larger than you?
then, yes

Women wearing makeup is rape because it is a deception.

foxnews.com/story/2007/11/01/judge-criticized-for-considering-gang-rape-on-prostitute-theft-services.html
>"She consented and she didn't get paid," Deni told the Philadelphia Daily News. "I thought it was a robbery."

Ebin meme

>sex worker
the left loves playing these word games just call her what she is a fucking hooker

I will agree consent in these cases are considered a transaction if we get to call them their proper name, prostitutes.