Are you fucks ready??? we're gonna burn your country to the fucking ground, you thought you won when trump got elected...

are you fucks ready??? we're gonna burn your country to the fucking ground, you thought you won when trump got elected, but you've already lost!

antifa of pol, rally here!! they cant even stop us on their own board, theres no chance they can stop us in the street!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9Mh_pDJBAE
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi51kkMepn0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ooh spoopy

>going to burn your country to the ground
our country.

have fun burning your country down, idiot.

zona antifa!!! fascists stay out!!!

we're all ready to go in atlanta comrade, viva la revolution!!! how many people are you expecting in your city? we have around 8000 verified here already and more pouring in all the time!

Can y'all delay it another week? I'm going fishing out in the gulf of Mexico this week and won't be in Austin to kick the shit out of you.

> but you just told us to stop you here
> then kicked yourself out of your own thread
> > we're gonna burn your country to the fucking ground,

amazing!! that's an incredible turn out for a southern state, up here in boston we're looking at 15000-20000+, good luck brother!

not sure where to go, do you guys know which countries are protesting?

>burn your country to the ground
what said. also, have fun getting tried in court for arson and public disturbance.

>147576782
>147577224
>147577476
>147577724
>147577911
Oh, it's a "same post ID with different flags, probably on purpose for (You)s" thread.

I've see the map of the cities and states ANTIFA are going to riot in. If they tear up a bunch of liberal cities on Nov 4th most of us will just laugh at you.

The normies on the other hand will get spooked as hell and beg the government to crack down on commies again.

isn't that a no gun zone

Why are modern day communists so effeminate?

Please tear up those cities. They will welcome their conquerors.

I've got a huge gun and a huge resolve. I'm ready, I'll take the lot of you.

>we're gonna burn your country to the fucking ground

It's your country too. Just so happens no one likes you. Consider suicide.

>welcoming conquerors
>implying anyone would be happy to be conquered by a bunch of fat feminazis

Looky here boys. We have ourselves a faggot.

Even if you're just larping fuck you.

Anti-fa are the most evil people around. If they won't back off and think like a normal American it's finally time for their heads to meet lead.

Have fun getting your head smashed in

Can't wait to take a shit in some drumpftards mouth.

Quit talking to yourself samefag
Shill better next time

antifags/alt left will be busy sucking each of their bros cocks. try this shit here in michigan and u get shot faggot ball licker

Port Aransas?

yawn

So I just went on reddit, did all the shills come here or they died?

I wish a nigger would.

lol
Nice LARPing.

Please do, I've been waiting for you.

do anything and there will be severe consequences for you commie cucks

Shhhhh.... it's okay to be white.

Ya gonna hit us with your purse for $15 an hour? Bitch!

>No one likes you
Says the Drumpfkin

Can't wait to beat some nazi skulls in

> If you know someone who's a fascist, that person is probably into control. A fascist is a follower of a political philosophy characterized by authoritarian views and a strong central government — and no tolerance for opposing opinions. Fascist traces to the Italian word fascio, meaning "group, bundle."

> Fascism is a way of ruling that advocates total control of the people. ... Fascism comes from the Latin fascio, meaning “bundle, or political group.” In fascism, the people are looked at as a bundle — one body that must be controlled by the government with absolute force.

> Fascism is a form of government which is a type of one-party dictatorship. Fascists are against democracy. They work for a totalitarian one-party state. ... Such a state is led by a strong leader—such as a dictator and a martial government..

So you guys are like the Radicalized counter-counter-movement, no?
> Radicals everywhere.. *facepalm lol

This won't be how you deradicalize the alt-right

AHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA BERNIE CAN STILL WIN GUYS RIGHT? DONATE NOW ? AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Scary

Choke on Darnell's cummies.

>be OP

Watch the Deep State mow down a bunch of their duped antifag lemmings (sacrifices for the cause, you know) Vegas-style, and then try to blame it on the Right. Would not put it past them. Desperate times and all.

Refuse fascism is going to rent a truck and some speakers and annoy people again, that's all that's happening.

Hey guys don't forget your lunch boxes and scooby snacks. And watch out for traffic, I'd really hate to see you low life nigger scum runned over.

You will cost us, in more taxes from police overtime smashing your skulls in, so there's that.

Personally, I'm ready to chug as much cock as possible and probably attack some trash cans! It will be GLORIOUS comrades! I hope none of the FASCISTS we bravely attack (assuming we have the requisite 200:1 ratio necessary) are carrying firearms though. Mom could only spring for a stick to which I've fastened our amazing flag (which depicts other flags cause its meta).

My BBB (beautiful black bull) says if I do an extra good job knocking over trash cans this time he might reward me by letting me take all 12 inches this time before I'm forced to watch him fuck my fat whale feminist girlfriend.

I hope you're READY fascists, we're COMING FOR YOU! BE AFRAID!

Has anyone found out if this is being organized by Russia yet?

Why aren't Democrats getting to the bottom of this?

Ha glorious comrade we have 6 million ready to go here in Wollongong Australia. Haha puny facist will feel the march of Antifa boots

I'm not gay but it's not like there's anything wrong with being gay.

kek

nigga Halloween was 2 days ago, go to bed

>can't even stop us on their own board
Nope. Sup Forums is a free speech board. All are welcome. You just have to defend your beliefs without being a faggot. Going to be difficult for antifa

>we're gonna burn your country to the fucking ground
Yea that's gonna win everyone over to your ideas.
You'd loose any war. Quite severely.
Even against your direct political adversaries.
Much less the army.
You better hope you aren't too extreme.
Or your kind will be mud stomped. Hard.

Its too bad I live in 99% white Dakota now, if i was in commie town where I used to live I would have loved an excuse to tag a bunch of soulless commie anarchists.

So, I'm out of the loop
Is this a troll to try and get weekend antifanatics arrested, or are they stupid enough to think this is a good idea?

Larpping faggot. Also you can have Atlanta or any other shithole inner city. Grats

I swear to God and all that is holy, if you fucks had anything to do with the internet in San Antonio being down for the past 24 hours, I will kill you. Painfully.

look out, the tampon squad is gonna do the yelling helplessly at the sky thing....
cant wait for more good meme footage like pepper balls.

Thank fucking god, Atlanta is a shithole full of niggers. Kill as many people and burn down as many buildings as you can please, cause the whole city should just be fucking nuked.

You're going to be tortured to death in front of your mommy.

My favorite thing to do is read about dead leftists.

(((YOU)))

Oh nuuu

Heres a vid from ATL, are you the noodle armed faggot based black man is talking to? This is why nobody takes you seriously.
youtube.com/watch?v=q9Mh_pDJBAE
faggots

>We can't live in a facist government where the ones in charge dictate everything we do and threaten us with violence if we don't comply!
>Now do everything we say and put one of us in charge, or we'll inflict violence upon you!

Dont be in New York on the 4th

I'm behind 7 proxies

I’m going straight after the abortion clinic. Leroy left me and I am getting blacked from the inside out. Leroy stole a bike (lock) and I’m gonna bash your head in the name of piece. Punching nazis will make me feel better about being a worthless mouth breather. I did a few jumping jacks so I’m now ready for hand to hand combat. Dyed my hair camouflage and watched predator so I’m expert in gorilla tactics. Like I will literally shit in my hand and throw it. Might bathe this week so u can’t smell me coming. Will autisticLly scream at the clouds until you hear me or I die from forgetting to inhale. I am antifa. Hear me roar.

> unless there is?
We're not really allowed to talk about it though, which just seems to make it worse

NYPD is going to wreck you soy boys.

Zzzzzz nothing puts me more to sleep than these nothingburger happening threads

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi51kkMepn0

He's got the red, white, and blue running through his veins
He was born and raised in the U.S. of A
He's government inspected, he's U.S. grade
If you mess with the flag it's like a slap in his faceHe's American Made... American
He's American Made... A real American
He's American Made... American
He's American, American made

He's got the stars and stripes running through his veins
He was born and raised the American way
He wears the heart of his country on his sleeve
He'll fight for your freedom if you really believeHe's American Made... American
He's American Made... American
He's American, American made

He was born and raised in the U.S. of A
He'll fight for your freedom if you really believe

I hope these faggots are serious. I'll have an actual chance to murder retarded people in "self defense"

Good goy

HOW IS IT FACIST?

HOW IS ANYTHING THEY ARE DOING FACISM

DO THESE RETARDS EVEN KNOW WHAT FACISM MEANS

Purple Revolution threads for anyone interested:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

Predictive programming for the assassination/impeachment of Trump. Take note of any purple motifs that you see.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4

Don't forget the 18$ Billion that Soros donated to his Open Society Foundation. It's connected to the Purple Revolution that he and other enemies of Trump are planning.

>nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

>theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

George Soros and Open Society connections:
>discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

Of course fellow un-gendered sibling in arms! Did you all the lights and smack for the rave afterwards? I haven't been high during a rave in daaayyys. We'll show 'em we can get loose, unlike those stick-in-the-mud fascist disciplin-aryans!

>are you fucks ready??? we're gonna burn your country to the fucking ground, you thought you won when trump got elected, but you've already lost!

It's going to be awesome watching the cops and National Guard kick some faggot commie ass.

My cock can only get so hard...

/popcorn

Fuck off faggot. I tell you huwhat.

don't forget to take soy for lunch

LET ALL THE POISONS THAT LURK IN THE MUD...
HATCH OUT!

>city intellectuals will burn while I'm comfy in the retarded suburbs.
Ha ha, can't wait.

You'll do fookin nuthin

If you get 15,000 people in Boston I swear to god I will Hail Marx in this forum.

no

I'm in Santa Cruz California. I'm actually concerned. This entire fucking city is full of lunatics. I'm just glad that I don't have work on Saturday. If a bunch of fucking criminals came and tried to rough up my shop, I am positive I'd end up beating one of them to death on camera.

I live right by a Revolution bookstore. I will filming you getting nighsticked in the mouth and upload it for all to share and I'll also film the Kristalnacht the following evening when they break your glass and burn your books.

Day of the Baton is going to be delicious.

Oh Jesus fucking Christ.....we haven't tried to stop you faggot. Here's your (((you))) so you can get your $0.02. We're not showing up to watch you beat up trash cans and break corporate windows. If it was really going to be scary you would spend this much time and effort trying to create suspense. This hype is only in your head. You have delusions of grandeur "smashing Nazis". Faggot I actually put a neo Nazi in prison you just sucker punch anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders. Nazis have a right to free speech, so do you, hence were not trying to stop you from exercising it. But the larping is pathetic.....antifa is the ads end of a joke. You've squandered your youth and you should seek mental help.

Sage

You're talking to yourself again....seek help faggot

>mfw nov 4 hits

obvious troll 0/10

Have fun with the police

I went to school at Cabrillo and then UCSC. I'm sure you are well trained in the art of blending in with lib-cucks and voicing opinions opposite to your own. I was gonna go back and couchsurf this week while meeting with Venture Capitalists in the Bay Area. Postponed because Nov 4/I can't go back to lying about politics 24/7. Good luck and try to stay sane