Singer asked whites to move to back of audience, people of color to move to front

>Lido Pimienta, a Colombian-Canadian singer, asked white audience members to move to the back of the concert hall and people of color to move to the front during her Halifax Pop Explosion gig at the Marquee Ballroom in Nova Scotia’s capital last month, Billboard reported.
>While Pimienta’s request was nothing new — it’s often part of her shows — this time it apparently was met with some resistance, the magazine said.
>A white female volunteer who was reportedly there to photograph the show — along with several other white audience members — reacted to the singer’s desire to get “brown girls to the front” with what festival officials called “aggressive” and “overt racism,” Billboard said.
>The magazine said there were no details regarding the alleged racism at the Oct. 19 show.

theblaze.com/news/2017/11/01/singer-asked-whites-to-move-to-back-of-audience-people-of-color-to-move-to-front-then-it-got-ugly

pretty sure she was already ugly, but calling her "it" is a bit harsh

She's the bitch here for lettin the tone of your skin subjugate you when everyone there for the same thing.

No, I'm going to allow "it"

A FUCKING LEAF

Her "audience" was probably composed of like 10 people tops.

I don't have sympathy for Whites pathetic enough to go see that nigger.

If you google Canadian Female singers, this girl doesn't even come up. Even Google does not know who she is.

you wanna be up front, pay for the ticket. not that'd i'd go see this scrunt for free.

i did tell the Dixie Chicks to "shut up and sing" when they opened for The Eagles here in Lost Angels a few years back and that one dumb bitch wanted to run her mouth after their first song.

they did.

Have a bump of cocaine

>we're not racist, we're just separating people based on skin color

>t. tolerant left

Dude, take this extreme view away.
What are you? Hitler?

chekd and getting rekkd on a white line highway of cocaine my friend.

Can we just drop the "alleged".

It's what happens when you indoctrinate low IQ people with anti-white ideas.
eg: It's impossible to be racist toward people with white skin.

You know, I really understand now why Hitler wanted to exterminate the marxists

This piques my interest. So she normally does it but now people are fighting back? Curious. I thought this was the first time for a stunt. It takes on a whole new meaning if it is about attitudes changing.

Just for that you can have your sheep back after school.

>pays full price for ticket upfront
>moved to back

Colombian - Canadian. lol ok. Fucking pick one.

Shut the fuck up faggot

We're pushing the needle, normies are waking up.

Columbian / Canadian? lol ok. Fucking pick one.

This.
If you nigger worship, you'll hang.

Her race baiting finally got her a headline and 15 minutes.

What kind of person would actually go to see this thing sing? Is Canada full of people that dig this?

this. push it further

FPBP

Based Hans

Just point out the hypocrisy and move on.

> "people of color"....
so "coloreds"?

LGBT infiltrator.

It's all come full circle. They no longer even pretend to want equality anymore.

She is Columbian, and stealing music gibs from Canadian artists. I listen to some pretty out there stuff but her stuff is BAD. She also refuses to record in ENGLISH

The worst part of it is that that the organizer actually apologized to the blacks for the white person refusing to move. Take a look at the graphic. Just unbelievable.

Nope. She’ll probably be a (((hero))) now and get shit loads of radio air time

What the fuck burgers, you're the land of the lawyers.

Cant you demand a refund and a million dollars on top of that as a moral compensation for the hurt feelings?
That probably can bankrupt that fag ass singer.

It's not possible to respond to a singer with "overt racism" because racism is a position of power and the singer holds the microphone. You can call her a pickaninny shitskin subhuman and it's not racism because you don't have the mic.

>t. liberal logic

She won the Polaris prize for music which is a $30K CAD grant, and significant for musicians here. She is NOT Canadian whatsoever, and gives me an extremely rude impression for someone who is a fat single mother roastie

>Colombian-Canadian singer
who gives a flying fuck holy shit

2SLGBTQ+

>Be responsible for your friends - talk to them and support them as they move towards unpacking their racism
>People of Colour deserve safe spaces and it is your responsibility to help

So it's not racism if white people are told to move to the back of the bus now is it?

I can't believe how exaggerated the term "safe space" has become lately too.

Why are humans so thin skinned?

WHY THE FUCK in any Western country it is, nigger country-American, Spic-country American, etc.

You'll never fucking hear shit like, I am a Japanese-Vietnamese or a Guatamalan-Egyptian.

FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK

>2SLGBTQ+
Wonder how long this is going to get.

She speaks what the majority of the ravens think

She is not like us

best part is she wants the girl's name released

Sounds like a hate crime.
Enjoy jail.

Racist bitch

We will champion her as a hero. Rosa Parks for wypipo

She's being a hypocrite sure, but don't act like you aren't a segregationist.

Call them 'colored people' on reddit and watch the shit storm

>Be responsible for your friends - talk to them and support them as they move towards unpacking their racism
>The Halifax Pop Explosion has worked hard in the past year to learn what embracing anti-racism (...) entails
>We are sorry that one of our volunteers interrupted your art, your show, and your audience by being aggressive and racist

ARE THEY READING ANYTHING THEY WRITE?

wow i can't believe the left is essentially bringing back 'colored people' ..

Add Dindus and Kangs

>started asking men specifically to go to the back of the room because in her 15+ years of attending shows both on stage and in the audience, men make it unsafe for her to be in such spaces.

What kind of a selfish performer is she?

>and it's not racism because you don't have the mic
Except it is because you have invisible white privilege that always means you're in position of power.
But in the same time the shitskin singer isnt white so cant have power even if she holds a gun to your head

kill it with fire.

This is all good. Nothing but goodness. The quickening

>people of color
>skin, eyes, and hair are all black/brown
>i.e. the absence of color

Really makes you think

This is actually good. It's going to redpill normies that much faster.

How was lady removed by the performer "herself"? Did she like pick the lady up and throw her? Or did the woman just leave by herself?
And so much for respecting the space made for women when a woman is who was thrown out. Bunch of fucking loons these people.

Imagine you are sitting in the front in the audience. What would you do?

this goy gets it.

Halifax user reporting in.

>WHY THE FUCK in any Western country it is, nigger country-American, Spic-country American, etc.

If I move to Mexico will I be an American-Mexican or European-Mexican?

These tough questions demand answers.

Awful singing, no talent.

Why would anyone go to her shows?

What is it with all of you North Americans that always fall for these fucking speicial snowflakes pieces of shit and take them seriously like if they were the saviours of the human race?

Seriously... what the fuck do you guys pour into the wate that makes pople like xer to sprout like fucking gremlins in a hurricane?

Because when people ask "Where are you from?" they don't mean LA.

The difference between Sup Forums and these people is that Sup Forums is consistent and honest about what they want to achieve and why, the left aren't.

You should always hold your opposition to their own standards. People on the left and right and where ever disagree on morality and the value of things, but everyone should be able to agree that lying, deceit and not being consistent should be avoided and scorned no matter the message... because it result in there being not real message.

This is why the hate grows in muh heart.

Isnt the back of the bus safe any more?

African American

Hell no, that's where all the niggers sit

two-spirit

the rake shall spare you

I love it when teens and 20 somethings try so hard and still fail so badly. It's an age when you FEEL so much but know so little and have no real experience to back you up. Aren't they adorable?

I don't get why people say germans have no sense of humor

thanks for the chuckle

>Colombian-Canadian
>Canadian

>Lido Pimienta, a Colombian-Canadian singer
>during her Halifax Pop Explosion gig at the Marquee Ballroom in Nova Scotia’s capital
where the fuck to you see "USA" in that story, ruskie?

>Paying money to see some no-name beaner sing polka or whatever.

Deserved desu.

dumbass beaner, doesn't know mexico is in north america...

My cousins are blue eyes liberals. This warms my heart. White liberals are in complete denial.

Canada, you are truly and utterly pathetic. The festival promoters even apologized to this monkey.

I paid extra for that fitst row so fuck them poorfags in the back.

>but calling her "it" is a bit harsh
Women are objects, I reject your proposition.

who gives a fuck? our media will praise her and the left will rush to condemn the evil racist white pigs

There’s probably like 4 black people in Halifax

>Brown girls move to the front!
>They stay there through everyone else's set

>yfw you realize that's how affirmative action works

>German humor
ur pretty gud

No, read the OP
>A white female volunteer who was reportedly there to photograph the show — along with several other white audience members — reacted to the singer’s desire to get “brown girls to the front” with what festival officials called “aggressive” and “overt racism,” Billboard said.

Brownies got offended for being called brownies

Your digits confirms. I'm chequing you now.
Bump.

I understand, printer ink is getting more expensive than the printer itself.

Did they even ask for a refund?

You do know that Mexico is geographically part of North America right?

Second you should research cultural marxism and marxist infiltration of the education system. You'll get all the answers you'll ever need.

fugg is it wrong that I want to work out and roid just so I'll be strong enough to swing a sword and cut people like her in half

No more than 200. I was there.

A coked-out leaf at that

riiiiiight, but her request itself is not "aggressive and overt racism" suuure..

Did you stay in the front pajeet?

mods