Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SgcM7Aqeo
youtu.be/d7Uy0Uznw4E
youtu.be/LkBgfVn8AFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc
biqle.ru/watch/-29026466_171142884
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

how come jews can't even agree on what day the holocaust happened?

Don't forget to vote for Ed "If they are brown, run them down" Gillespie on November 7th Virginians

This is what we should be striving for: A highly militant, exclusionary, technocratic meritocracy built around the ideas of radical traditionalism. A society hell-bent on expansion and the preservation of one's own kind and culture, at the detriment of all others. This is the only natural, sane response to a world filled with subhuman filth and degenerate traitors whose only goal in life is the extermination of everything just and pure. We tried to give the Other its chance, we bent over backwards accommodating them; we shared our technology, our art, our literature, our accomplishments; we educated them, fed them, allowed entire broods of them to settle in our ancestral lands; we humbled ourselves; apologizing for imaginary slights and grovelling at their feet for the perceived transgressions of taming this planet and bringing the torch of civilization to the world. And for what? All our efforts were rewarded with scorn, hatred, jealousy, and outright malevolence. We need a new system. Something more noble than the petty mercantile aspirations of Semites. Something greater than slave-like morality imposed upon us by alien religions. A society built on unshakeable, indelible foundations woven from our own racial stock and governed by the light of Apotheosis, that driving, all-consuming framework of beliefs that the White man is his own God, that he IS God, the keeper of his own destiny. Noble by birth, master by choice, tyrant by need, and ruler by right! We've tamed this world before, and we will do it again. But first we must burn the heretic, kill the mutant, and purge the unclean. And then, when we've freed ourselves of weakness, egalitarianism, remorse, and guilt, when the last of our enemies has been cleansed from holy Terra, last trace of their existence purged from this planet, then we'll ascend to the stars and make them our own. And the galaxy will tremble before us and march beyond intergalactic space under our rule.

which holocaust? the polish one?

AWOOOOOOMENT

>shitposts are being debated in congress

TELL ME ABOUT ROY COHN!
WHY DOES HE HATE THE KIKES?

>still uses "world wide web" reference
>aid provided notes of his senate website. Announces:

"you can find me on the world wide web internets at h,t,t,p,s, slanty-line, slanty-line, w, w, w, period, ben cardin, period, c, o, m"

>proceeds to accidentally piss himself while still at the podium after thinking a reporter's question about facebook was referring to that period in his life when he went "all little nuts" and may or may not be the zodiac killer.

Russians beware - Ben Cardin is aware!

REAL
AWOO
HOURS
12AM-4AM EST

HOWL IF YOU UP!

AWOO

We go through threads in like 15 mins I don't get why jannies even waste their time deleting stuff

TRUMP PREPARES FOR WWIII IN AFRICA:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SgcM7Aqeo

I've been thinking a lot lately about how bullshit the official Holocaust narrative is ever since I saw that CoD WWII trailer where le evil nazis ask for the juden completely out of nowhere.

Also pic related, they just released a new trailer

At this point, who doesn't want Trump impeached?

I guess I'm all alone wanting that not to happen.

lol this hajji faggot isn't getting a civilian jury.

afoodment

E X P O S E D
X
P
O
S
E
D

great pasta desu.

Some old Soviet propaganda, kinda relevant I guess.

He is, actually

Let slip the memes of war!

The left can't me-

>"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
Memes. It will be fought with memes.

Line him up with Joe.

Military tribunal.

>all of these juicy happenings
>Breitbart still feels that it's necessary to make an anti-Kushner hit piece based on an anonymous report their headline story
Did Kushner fuck Bannon's wife or something? Their baffling fixation on someone who obviously has zero real influence makes me think that Bannon has some petty vendetta or something

TIME TO GET FIT SO YOU CAN MAGA

he can still be redeemed!

Portubro Rural White Americans have a crude death rate of 13/1,000 and a crude birth rate of 13/1,000 (1.9). Suburban White Americans have a crude birth rate of 14/1,000 (2.1) and a crude death rate of 7/1,000. Urbanized White Americans have a crude death rate of 6/1,000 and a crude birth rate of 8.5/1,000 (1.2). Nationally it’s 8.5/1,000 and 11.5/1,000 (1.8)

Kushner shot down some of Bannon's ideas like moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv.

What did YouTube mean by this?

> what are Ben Carson and Devos doing?
As we speak Devos is literally getting rid of the employees of her department in charge of giving Student loans.

a box of dicks?

Present and accounted for!

For fucks sake is it MULL-er or MULE-er?

shes just keeping the wall as a talking point. speaking in that big hyperbolic language does that. she knows what shes doing.

DONALD "Diversery and Diversity Lottery" TRUMP

how the fuck can this man be so stupid that he thought diversery was a fucking word and that the lottery was both a 'dviersery' and diversity lottery, he doesn't even fucking know what it is

>All the newsfu, judgefu, milf posting will be evaluated in a congressional investigation

>moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem
Is Kushner secretly /ourguy/ then?

No, he can't.

> Urbanized White Americans have a crude death rate of 6/1,000 and a crude birth rate of 8.5/1,000 (1.2).
Isn’t that because whatever white that wants kids cease to be urban to go suburban?

I believe it's the first one

>how the soviets won WW2

youtu.be/d7Uy0Uznw4E

Different? I don't get it. Those two people look exactly the same.

He might not get a civilian jury. Trump has authority to execute him on the spot (kill-list)

That's what I thought and what I say, but I always hear people in news and media using either one as if they haven't pegged down how to pronounce it yet. Bothers me desu

Is it "Diversery" or "Diversity"
asking for a friend

fuck yeah, 2 cord Joe rockz!

>getting this mindfucked by words
You played yourself

I don't know of many people who discredit themselves and attack their central figures without proper cause in such a way to gain attention but I guess that's her thing.

God damnit i fucking love her.

Awoooooooooooo!

We already knew this but Twitter was hiding tweets regarding the leaks before the election.

> the attorney general of Florida may, if the investigation goes to state court or by virtue of her proximity to Trump, actually read your lustful desires for her delicious MILF body

The average American doesn’t even know about this program and everyone I’ve mentioned it to has been very surprised. He had a bait tweet earlier where he mentioned it and bashed Chuck Schumer, but they didn’t take it, so now he’s onto making a stupid mistake in his tweet about it so the news has to clarify it. Classic Trump move.

>he doesn't diversery his stock portfolio

you gonna get diverserated

That comment made absolutely no sense

I love the fact she pays for her own private flights, she had a comfortable life and could have easily retired early but chose to serve America, god bless her.

If you mean given the impossible task of making Israel play nice with Jordan and Palestine and sent on a peace making policy then yes.

youtu.be/LkBgfVn8AFQ

THIS CAN'T KEEP HAPPENING

"A Chuck Schumer beauty" was literally the highlight of my day.

KEK them digits. Heil Hitler

COD: WW2 =
youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc
The game

AWOOOO

"A Chuck Schumer beauty" was literally the highlight of my morning.

>member of Congress has declared the 2016 election a meme war

She is doing amazing work to say the least.

>2020 will be Meme War II

What did Papa John's mean by this?

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Mue is obviously pronounced "mull"

>filename relevant

>tfw you also remember hildawgs and that one user hot over hilldog herself will be in that review
My sides will never recover if this happens.

its only because they lost. if Hillary had won they literally wouldnt give any shit

trump killed the pizza papa.

>that image
S-source?

Trump means every single word he says and none of it is a slip of the tongue or unintentional, as his IQ is one of the highest.

If you haven't figured this out by now then you should probably Kys since you're too stupid to live.

What are you talking about? Breitbart loves all the Trumps. Bannonposters wouldn't lie

welfare cuts next month maybe? last I heard from Ben was him saying it would hypothetically take between 1 to 100 years to fix puerto rico

Papa Johns is deep with the NFL and they've been fucking up hard.

Yes if we were as urbanized as other countries we’d have a birth rate of Italy. Which has higher death rates then us. As does Malta, all of Eastern Europe and most near eastern/central asian countries. Also Rural White Folk Have it bad. Pic Related is Tishomingo County, MS, 93.5% White. Same since 1930.

is Papa John's...dare I say it, /our/pizzaplace?

Is Papa Johns our CP?

#notmyworldserieschamps

Guys I'm scared, I'm an immigration lawyer and Trump to worry me. I don't care about illegals or muslim bans but if if Trump ends the EB-5, H1-B, K-visa, or chain migration, I'll lose everything.

>kushner pls hurry

meme war is in full force boys. with the normies at the gates who has the nerve to ask for our help?

>Even a business as fucking awful as papa johns dumping NFL

Nice

It means Papa John’s will certainly NOT renew their content with the NFL.

biqle.ru/watch/-29026466_171142884
What should they have been doing during a crisis?

>#notmyworldserieschamps
#notmyideaofwhatleadershipshouldbeleadershipstartsatthetop

Thank you!

>Sup Forums won't save tomorrow theme after the skeleton shit yesterday

The fact that the made the meme war official is even more shocking, reality has collapse I'm convinced.

That Papa Johns demands that the NFL owners need to keep their niggers under control