CALIFORNIA ANONS ONLY

what’s the most uncucked part of the state? I’m obviously never leaving, I want my perfect weather and women.

Thought about Texas for a while. Too Mexican.

Thought about Montana. Too cold.

Thought about Arizona. Too many Arizonans.

There’s got to be a decent part of this state

LA user here, shit is so cucked. Go to small to medium-small towns away from the ocean. Desert or mountains are pretty good for the most part.

Norcal or SoCal?

Obviously Jefferson. If you want to stay near the beach and cities though San Diego or Santa Maria is the place to be

>A Californian saying Texas is too Mexican

Hah

Also Texas has the most white mexicans. We send our brown guys to LA and Chicago.

Is anyone wondering about the potential shitstorm that could ensue Saturday? I live pretty close to the hills, so going innawoods isn't ruled out.

>There’s got to be a decent part of this state
NorCal is great. The Bay Area counties north of the Golden Gate bridge are all at least 50%+ British heritage, for example. They still may be liberal cesspools, but are almost completely white and have surprisingly strong traditional cultures, especially among the non-uber-rich.

This is a myth that the most beaner beaners in America actually believe.

Finally purchased a firearm.
Only two ranges - both far away.
Oh well.
At least I'll be safe-ish from wild spics and feral negroes.
If only I could get a suppressor . . .

AZ has a lot of cunts like anywhere else, but i think it's the place to be over all. but stay the fuck out, faggot.

If you can afford it, live in Orange County
Whitest cleanest area of southern part

vallejo

I was in Phoenix for 2 months this summer. The white man should not endure such heat. I felt like it was actually making me retarded. Such regions are best left to brown people

Palm Springs area is one of the best places to live, in the winter.
85 today.
Only thing its full of fags.

Yes if you want to hear how Mac Dre was the greatest person to ever live, go to Vallejo

I live in san fransico its pretty great here, all of the people are friendly, really nice people down at golden gate park, can take the bart over to berkeley, pretty comfy desu

hello califaggots, colorado here
stop sending your degenerate transplants here
that is all, thank you

it does get pretty goddamn miserable. but if youre not a worthless subhuman on gibs, chances are you'll be indoors in a well paying job witch a/c, and can also actually afford to run the a/c at your home

>I want my perfect weather and women.
overrated
can't wait to leave

Yeah, I wasn't inside. I was helping flip a house a family member bought, and the A/C didn't work until we left

I'm in Lone Pine right now, it's pretty great around the California-Nevada border. Maybe eastern CA is the way to go.

The area comprising the south half of Orange county and north half of San Diego county is a nice safe and pretty sane place.

Bump. Lay it on me

Modesto here. Work for a huge world wide company. Good job, pays decent. Would have never guessed a company like this exists out here. Affordable living in big houses. I live in a shall issue county so I have my ccw. All the real trash lives in Stockton and leaves Modesto alone. Manteca is pretty ghetto though.

Temecula

what's rent running and what hood you in?

I was born in California.

Left. Came back to visit family. Mexican shit hole now.

Pity.

Amen. Stop moving to Colorado. It's too crowded already.

How is Roseville?
Best city in northern (Jefferson) area?

>Oh and constantly walking over homeless people never gets old!

I lived in Lincoln - it was pretty great. Near Roseville but without any blacks and it was very quiet.

Idk. Santa Barbara if you can afford it.

I have a preference for SoCal. You just have to avoid the Mexican areas.

So basically be rich.

Idk.

>downtown Sodom

Not too bad but go a little farther out if you want to live in a more white town. Rocklin/Lincoln. Loomis has a small town feel that's pretty comfy too.
But surprise surprise the white nieghborhoods are the most expensive

Moving to vegas in the next year or so. I got a cousin who has lived out there for years now, and is LVPD. I wouldnt want to leave either, but you can forget buying a house in LA, and with all the asinine taxes and laws, living anywhere in this state thats not a major city is the worst of both worlds.

Im in LBC currently and its pretty comfy for the most part, but im not gonna regret moving out of state. LA will always have a place in my heart since its my hometown. Thanks for reading my shitty blogpost.

Most Californians head north on I5 to Portland. But if you get off the freeway somewhere in between, you'll find a nice cozy american town. Redding, Medford, Roseburg, Grants Pass... The list goes on. Plus if you are in southern Oregon, you get good gun laws and plenty of wilderness to shoot in legally.

Yuba City is great as well. 60K Population, and 10% Sieke.

Came here to post this.

Irvine is like your own little ethnostate, assuming you count rich Asians as honorary whites

no. expose the redpilled? no.

North Cali.
Or
Antelope Valley, pretty republican.

Also, Monterrey.

TEMECULA... it’s pleasantville.

Only the poor leave California.

Neighbor?

I lived in Norco for most of my life. I moved away four months ago. In norco its like 60% white republicans. Its horsetown USA. If you want to see Beautiful White women on horseback go to norco. Its daily there.

The people are nice.
There is old town and new town. im old town. new town is where the OC scum live.
Norco is the shit man. I loved it there.

Californian here, absolutely hate my state. I'm planning on moving to coeur d'alene. Please pray for me if you're Catholic. My aryan gf and I are planning on having at least 4 kids once we're married.

I'm aware Idahoans hate Californians and I don't blame them at all, but I feel I am different than the rest and deserve to flee the Sodom I was born into.

Aside from all the asians and the 2000 tent long homeless encampment. lol get real. Orange county is for faggot NEETs.

>one of the best places to live
>full of fags.

Pick one

lol. sorry faggot should have kept pot on the DL

Loomisonian here. It is quite comfy. Am thinking of moving to auburn or grass valley though. Further away from the sac riffraff

Half of them at least vote red
Coachella Valley has good amount of republicans

in my short lived cali experience, the innawoods periphery seems to be by far the most interesting part of cali, if you don't mind the occasional nutjob and bear

the farmlands surrounding bay area are very uncucked but just looking driving next to them gives you doom town vibes

I lived in desert hot springs in the hood and it was like little afganistan

norcal if you like forest and snow. took a drive through there from socal, its a trip going through all that farmland and then hitting nothing but forest + seeing that much snow all over the nearby mountains.

>Women
Can confirm OP has never traveled. California has the worst women in the fucking country, all brown and fat. White girls of breeding age are like 5% of the state

Is Coeur d’alene like Tahoe for poor people?

Yes. Property is actually really affordable there. My aunt and uncle have a lake-side summer home and the boats/bikes and other toys a boomer could want. fucking boomers

>what’s the most uncucked part of the state?

south orange county. not only is everything about it the best parts of california, but it's largely white (pic related). however, you need to hurry to be able to enjoy it before the spics from the north and general liberal degeneracy turn it into just another overpopulated, dirty mexican colony like they did to the north.

mexiwhite = actual whites + hispanic "whites"

Ever been to el centro or Holtville?
Fucking aweful man. The chocolate sold there is extra waxy because its so hot, no joke.

Also did you know, at the bottom of the Salton Sea is a train. My grandfather knows its there and told me.

Not sure, visiting later this month. Wiki says it's 93% white and full of traditional religious people, so basically paradise.

central valley here. its not so bad if you are the "i have a job" type, get some a/c and comcast and deal with the dirty air. low cost of living but most jobs will work your ass off.

Dude you know the summer sucks ass out there. xD

Plus the spics out there are extra sketchy. idk what it is the hotter the weather the creepier the mexicans get. its fucked up.

>t. vacationed to Disneyland once with other flyover tourists

people still leave eachother alone in far norcal and southern oregon woodsy areas. Lotta hippies in the cal side and oregon is getting more and more cucked daily.

Top of the Valley is super conservative, gets way too hot in the summer (like seriously routinely 110°+), surprising depth of religious heritage, lots of outdoorsy stuff relatively short distances in every direction...

I live in central coast, pretty conservative here aside from Cal Poly, really good weather, nice nature, nice people

I’m an east coast transplant. I worked in the valley all summer roofing. This shit is not hot

what the hell is up with this post
summer is pretty bad lately yeah
depends on what city and area of the city you live
there's plenty good areas in most of the cities here except maybe dhs

>Thought about Texas for a while. Too Mexican
>Lives in California
they have pretty much exactly the same proportion of mexicans

I got the hell up out of there lol fuck that
Had to carry water back from Kmart like a fucking African and live in a stucco shit hole with no AC felt like a mud hut.
Rubble and building foundations, desert all around, surrounded by nigs none of whom had a job

California is scary tho guy, fires, fucking earthquakes, NK attack. Is it worth the risk?

define "the valley"
there's more than one area in california nicknamed "the valley"

It's all fucked. Unless you can live in Corona Del Mar.

I'm talking about Redding area. Although you're probably used to heat+humidity. That's a whole different ball game.

if you werent a new flag and had ExtraFlags youd see I live in santa clara

Just glad I don't live in the middle where all the farm is, so awful driving up and down the 5, PCH all the way.

Central Valley

On mobile don’t care. NorCal is white

Was thinking about Reno too but I haven’t heard good things

There is no central coast. There's no one there.

Came here to post this, Stay in your Mexican-Jewish containment zone. I can't fully express how much I hate you people.

No there isn’t

East coast

san fernandees nuts in yo mouf foo

I don’t want to move to your hippiefag shithole. No one even mentioned your fag state. Wyoming or Montana are way better options imo.

ahaha, im from norco man, the worst the summer gets is like 112. and itll sustain for a day then go to like 104 or so.

I just like the valley though. Im a minority outside of Norco.I enjoy the spics staring at me when im the tallest mofo around. Norco boyz all day son.

ITT: Mexicans

Ya that's because the bay area women are retardedly bad.

Try SoCal sometime. Hot women everywhere and surprisingly more whites than the bay.

Seriously.

I laughed my ass off at this.
Pretty much how i imagine it south of moval. XD

HAHAH are you fucking retarded. there is ONE fucking valley here in cali. this user is a kid or a fucking retard.

possible.

There is some in both, but you have to go way up to find the good Norcal parts. I like SoCal deserts best myself.

Look for red counties or buy land In newberry springs. You can get a well dug(large underwater aquapher ) and build a farm. People are making man made lakes out here.

where the white women at tho

sacramento is the place to be boss

It is really nice, ~40k people in Slo and AG and there are high paying jobs

Roseville fag here. Most metropolitan of the Jefferson cities. Auburn, Colfax, Placerville... all are much comfier.

But fuck California... Jefferson is where it's at, if it will ever be where it's at.

Sacramento is a shithole but Placer county is about as comfy as it gets

I've noticed a decent amount of attractive women in the Redding area for some reason. Definitely FAR more than the North Coast (Humboldt mainly). I don't recommend moving here though. Massive homeless and drug problems, population's been basically stagnant for 10+ years, not a lot of opportunity unless you're in the marijuana industry...

>high paying jobs
what kind?

God I hope so. It would be the best state, no contest

I am tellin you nigger. Let me put it this way nibba THERE IS ONE BASKETBALL COURT IN NORCO. and ive never seen a nigger there.

If youre pagan you have a friend there already.

Anywhere like that close to SoCal is nice really. SLO has a lot of college freaks though.

Now I know what you mean by central coast. To me that isn't central.