Redpill me on why people actually believe gun control will work

Redpill me on why people actually believe gun control will work

They point to UK and Australia as it being successful but don't account for them being island nations.

Because they parrot what they hear on tv and don't research for themselves.

U can own B2 bombers in the US?

or the fact they're crime ridden shitholes

wat

You probably could if you had infinite monies.

Technically all the paperwork is FAA shit and regulations (which existing private jet fighter training companies and surplus jets owned by millionaires have done) and the bombs are an FEL license, and DD stamps. Although FAA will probably get ansty over high explosives flying over areas.

Its why the few mercenary pilots and planes tend to load up their real heavy ordnance in foreign countries on site of their contract, like the Ukranian and American civilian pilots flying bomb trucks (old jet fighters) for one of the Libyan factions.

Legally nothing stops you from owning as many stealth bombers as you want, good luck getting Northrop or the US gov to sell you one though.

>As the leader of this great nation, I will bomb my own supporting infrastructure, cities, and working class down the bedrock if anyone resists with guns

You can own bombers but they can't be currently of those in service.

So, you say that if we get rid of blacks and Mexicans we won't need guns, or that getting rid of blacks and Mexicans alone solves the problem? (The latter is true, btw).

Because most of the gun-related violence are from legally-purchased guns.

i don't see why not, i'm pretty sure the military already sells out of service bombers to civilians

You should take this thread somewhere they believe gun control will work.

Not over here they are not.

Because they're emotionally driven and have poor reasoning skills.

how are you going to get rid of them without guns?

however, for those worried about their neighbors violating the NAP and bombing your house, you can always buy a cold war era fighter jet that was used to intercept soviet bombers

Well gun control does "work", just depends on which end of the gun you are on in the end.

Does not work out well for the people, works out well for the government elites who are planning some sort of genocide.

Communists want gun control so they can eradicate white people. Once that is done they can enjoy their 5 years of glorious communist rule where everything is free and they don't have to have a job.
They don't realize communism always fails because not everyone can retire.
It is the ideology of the weak. They've been taught by their weak boomer parents that everything should be free and work is evil.

And full of dead people with stabby swirly wounds

It's smarter to name Japan but then they must admit at the same time homogeneous nations are simply *better* in every way.

libtards do not TRULY believe in gun control or else they'd name the safest nations, like Tonga.

Instead they always point to similar multi culti western nations

And technically it works in Saudi Arabia too since the only ones killing the shit out of people are the government itself.

eeeeeyup!

basically libtards are Maoists and don't really care WHAT freedoms are removed, just that they are. Anything that gets you closer to a mindless emasculated cow who only wishes to Serve The State.

The narrative is ever changing but one thing's for sure. If you against it in any miniscule way, prepare for the REEEEEEEE