What's a respectable number of women that every man should have under his belt?

What's a respectable number of women that every man should have under his belt?

I want to sell out to the family life once I hit #35

if I actively seek 'em out through sites & apps it wouldn't be that hard to reach in a year even

> chasing roasties

I have had sex with 25 different women. None of them were marriage material. I am 32. I want a family. I am dead inside.

If you aren't fucking 3 women each day I really don't know what to tell you.

Its quality not quantity.

I dated 5 models and a millionaire heiress.

Current wife is poor irish qt. Marry a girl who can cook.

I'd say 100 is a good number to get a clear perspective

20 woymn and 26 years old

same

quit posting yourself you faggot twink

Save yourself for your pure Christian wife, desu.

If you think that's what a man looks like, don't set your expectations too high

This.

Stop planning the next 40 years and find someone who will tolerate you.
You can't pick people out of a catalogue.

>I want to sell out to the family life once I hit #35
fuck that. my kids moved out on their own when I was 40. fuck having children in your 50 and 60's

I stopped at #10 when I met the love of my life. She moved out two months ago. I haven't hit on a girl in years and don't even feel like going through all the motions again.

you're both supposed to be virgins at marriage

Who cares
Rawdog as many fucking sluts as you can

Men get to fuck a lot of women. Women don't get to fuck a lot of men? Who the fuck are you going to fuck if they aren't going to fuck back?

women just want a snickers and to go to bed

And fuck

Yes, get STD's goy. Be a nigger and then ruin your future chances of mating or creating better offspring.

men make better chefs. more discerning of palates. women's washrooms are grosser. ask janitors. and women cannot drive

I wish I waited for marriage, I'm at six and I feel EMPTY

I know men and women are different but I'd like more studies done on male promiscuity done. I know too many man whores that think that there many sex partners has no effect.

With a preteen chest like that and dyel forearms you wont be getting any women beta faggot. Go do some squats and oats for fucks sake.

T H I S

If it takes you more than several you need to take a break and figure out who you are. Either way, never chase it. You end up becoming what you think they want, and then when you go back to being you, you’re not gonna be for her.

12 women and 25. most of em were pretty chill desu. couple psychos, that’s to be expected. if a woman is faithful to you and has a decent sense of empathy (most of them do, even though society has alienated from it), the rest is on you to make it work.

cooking is more important, it's easier to teach them to fuck

>following the glorious path to t-rex mode

Why stop fucking when you have a Family? Are you a pussy?

Does OP think he's not gay?

Only one.

I've been with 24. For me that's a ton.

I want #25 to be the last one.

I am 33.

>What's a respectable number of women that every man should have under his belt?
anything over 20 and you're a degenerate manwhore. ideally you should bride your 5th or 6th.

You fuck the roasties.

>ideally you should bride your 5th or 6th.
or before, if you're lucky enough to find wife material sooner

If you don't have the same standards for her as yourself you're a degenerate.

Same. We've all known guys who can't lock their dicks down when they wind up getting a girl pregnant.

>inb4 virgin mgtows come in here and say all men are supposed to fuck around

With a bod like that you really ought to consider being fag. Plenty of nice men want to have families. We can find a surrogate one way or the other.

indeed

That attitude is a sure-fire way to catch yourself an STD mate.

Promiscuous sex is a definite no. But I doubt people would bat an eye if you change your perspective and instead consider them relationships instead. I suppose a wise and aged man would have already experienced a myriad of excellent relationships.

If anything, an experienced man- if they just wanted more notches on their belt for lays- could just pay for prostitutes.

I've fucked like 20-30 different women. Do people really keep an accurate count?

who less than five here
22 yo, 2

25 here, only two.

But these were cream of the crop. I see no value in pursuing easy, low-hanging, fruit. But then again, I suppose other men have been blessed with good things and they probably get more "cream of the crop" than I personally do.

Similar, 3 at 23 years old

Absolutely 0.

Women who are having sex before marriage are whores. You're shoving your dick into a vagina that's been cummed in numerous times and most likely has some form of STD.

Sleeping around prior to marriage will decrease your chances of having a successful marriage for more than 5 years.

married my second

this

>on Sup Forums
>doesnt know surrogacy is only option atm
what is this thread???

>ruining women by being a man-whore degenerate

One, and only one.

9th time was the charm for me.
It's kind of a fucked up way to look at it, but I always viewed every sexual encounter as another risk of contracting AIDS or some other fucked up STD. I am 31 now and it took 9 women to find the one I will spend the rest of my life with - and it is worth it.
Sex is easy - relationships are hard. There's no lack of shitty women with fuck holes in the world. I swear to god there are so many women with children and/or drug problems now that even the idea of dating again turns me off.
Good luck, anons. Hope you find one worth your while some time.

enjoy the aids and herpes faggot

I've only ever fucked one and I ended up having 3 kids with her.

That bleached hair makes you look like you enjoy being spitroasted, btw

24 and none, it's the feel bad about yourself shills

I'm up around 45-50. Lost count, doesn't really matter at they're all pretty much the same

>I dated 5 models and a millionaire heiress.
a-at the same time?

32 here and only fucked girls I was in an LTR with (mostly). Not as many as I would of liked I guess, but to be honest it was.... seriously I can only count 5. Damn that's pretty sad, lol. I'm pretty sure I"m missing a couple but still.

>he doesn't have tinder

If you're a male that is under 30 and have a double digit body count, you are a degenerate.

Grand Wizard
About to turn 34

I hope that's not OP in the pic, looks like a ftm.

i fell for the no condoms meme and got the clap

His wife

Try shooting for zero until marriage and you'll end up pretty happy, faggot

Charlie???

with a masculine vagina

Condoms are Jew tricks
It’s very hard to get HIV for men from vaginas
Dogs are dirty too yet make loyal companions. Tingtong ktoi

Agreed.

men have a biological incentive to fuck lots of women but they're SUPPOSED to settle down and raise a stable happy family.

Same age, 0

>being this idyllic
what is it about this planet you most want to bring children here?

Respectable? One. And it should be your wife.

>but I always viewed every sexual encounter as another risk of contracting AIDS or some other fucked up STD
100% the right way to look at it.
sex is absolutely disgusting and if i weren't biologically wired to pursue it i would never voluntarily exchange body fluids with other people

Part of me wishes I retained my virginity for wizardry
are you happy?

Why be human when you can be demon?

22 women and I finally found and woman worth marriage. I fucked around a lot when I was younger, mostly due to the fact that I thought bedding women was the “ultimate destiny,” but I quickly realized how personally and sexually disgusting and dangerous it was to fuck ‘whoever’ and ‘whenever.’

We desperately need to enact laws on which we decide how we need to decide the concept of degeneracy because we seem to be having a hard time of doing so.

The power of Christ compels you

>men have a biological incentive to fuck lots of women

If this was true, how come kids who grow up without a father are so hopelessly broken?

fag
The quantity of sexual partners isn't an accomplishment for a man or woman. Promiscuous life styles always lead to a miserable outcome.

Only faggots and niggers try to fuck every time they get the chance. Don't be a nigger or a fag.

I do. I have an Excel spreadsheet.

my life/childhood was p good man

how come you get to make excuses penises but i cant make excuses vaginas

read the rest of the sentence please

I wouldn't say inner demons are a very religious ideal but you have them.

fucked around 30 women, a few decent but most sluts and whores
>mfw 27 and i will never be able to trust a woman as my experience with them has me deeply convinced they are all whores. Also deeply nihilistic and dead inside

You have to be a Chad to successfully use Tinder.

>I dated 5 models and a millionaire heiress
>4channer dating anyone who's not a toad

This is some bottom-tier leafposting right here

>all must bear their sins
>having inner sins is not religious
>makes pronouncements
i asked you a simple question. you acted like freddy kreuger

Do you not know what biological incentive means?

You implied that polygamy is natural and good, but that only society (UGH) forces us to do otherwise, but in fact polygamy and low investment from the father is bad for children in a lot of ways. Since a father would want good children, he then has a biological incentive to make sure he invests in them

Well, to be fair, we're all pretty dead inside.

Holy shit? Are you me? I have a deep distrust of women.

Mental problems are inner demons.

>What's a respectable number of women
The right one.
And that's it.

Agreed just marry a girl that is easy to get along with that can cook and keeps a clean house forget trying to bang a bunch of sluts work on building a lasting relationship or you may find yourself at 40 alone

I am 37 and I think I just rolled up to #35 two weeks ago, I was married for a year to #28. Women are easy if you know what to do.

the idolization of sex is bizarre. I've always viewed it as a maintenance behavior I have to engage in in order to keep my mind healthy. The only time it really becomes magical is when you're with your wife creating your future children.

Anyone saying over 3 is already to far gone.

Okay there Griffith

The leaf is right