What should we use now that the normalfags are aware of "soy boy"?

What should we use now that the normalfags are aware of "soy boy"?
I really like "Estronaut".

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/WF4pz
archive.fo/I2UKD
archive.fo/kgy6a
archive.fo/NqEAB
tctmed.com/beer-isnt-manly/
youtube.com/watch?v=7ogcNcSYZi8
youtube.com/watch?v=oPZk6AEP0IY
youtube.com/watch?v=6yeZ-rRJz0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bug men

soyboi

It works and is true. Hitler would be spinning in his grave knowing somen/fit/ bro became a fat soyboi cunt after marrying a chink

soyboi

It works and is true. Hitler would be spinning in his grave knowing some /fit/ bro became a fat soyboi cunt after marrying a chink

Estroboy

Background? How could this have happened?

>soyboy alternatives
feMen
seMen
estronaut
Bearded women

Estrogent.

is this from sam hyde or what? ive seen it twice so far. only person i ever heard call people bugs is sammy boy (pbuh)

haha ah shit thanks for pointing that out

(OP) #
soyboi

It works and is true. Hitler would be spinning in his grave knowing some /fit/ bro became a fat soyboi cunt after marrying a chink

Mainstream media is writing about it
archive.fo/WF4pz
archive.fo/I2UKD
archive.fo/kgy6a
archive.fo/NqEAB

Bugman
U
G
M
A
N

High Est.

estrogen/beer/gook wife/100% i bet my life he is a "liberal"

soyboi and estronaut, estrogent seem good. i dont see how these fags are aware of "soy boy" though? it is still insulting even if they were

dont you think BugBois is more derogatory?

>fem-boy
>soy-nazi
>estro-cuck
>soy-cuck

Estrogentiles.

complacency, simple as that

Soygoy

>numale
>half chink kid
I'm not surprised

Craft beer is estrogenic as fuck.

to be fair he doesn't seem overtly estrogenic, his tits aren't pronounced, obviously used to be athletic, he's just a fucking loser who got complacent

soyboy is fine. no need to stop using it. As the public adopts it into mainstream vernacular, more men will realize that they are being poisioned and perhaps try to regain some manhood and in the process become more conservative

This was originally posted on reddit, so yes he's a liberal.

Almost all beer is unfortunately, this isn't to say drinking a beer will gain you a rack overnight but practice moderation or drink the hard piss.

he post it himself? in a proud way?

i think it is how the body deals with alcohol that causes estrogen release, so liquor wont save you.

You realize soy isn't "literally" feminizing men, right? I mean it's a bitch thing to drink, but dairy is worse for you than soy.

It's an older meme from mpcdot that spread only recently into Sup Forums

>but dairy is worse for you than soy.

no chest hair low T gay

Nah stick with soy boy, they're just trying to make it not a thing. It'll upset them more if we keep using it

>he fell for the "dairy is bad for you" meme

good goy soy bois

Yes he did

this image really sums them up. might make a poster out of this. is the free space supposed to be avid facebook users, or just jews?

vaginadiddler

Hops are one of the highest phenoestrogen containing plants, I love beer but don't drink it for this exact reason.
Gin is probably the best because the juniper berry produces very high testosterone, it's also why gin gives you a woody despite it being a hard liquor.

what goes through their heads. id like to live in the magical world they do with no self awareness.

>i got fat
>i got ugly
>i had a gook baby with a shitskin
>i cant even sit up

ARE YOU PROUD DAD?

Soyboy is ok. It's simple, memorable and straight to the point.

Nice.

The guy is Jewish.

Just call them Mondays

Nobody likes Mondays

This is the true answer but Sup Forumstards will just project whatever conspiracy bullshit they're rustling their tendies to today.

Really drinking beer can make me a girl :/

The guy is a Jew. he wasn't a 'complacent white man'.

a weak beta soyboy, not a girl. to be a girl you need to be born with a vagina.

complacency is a blanket term, painting with broad strokes bud. also le tendie meme get a brain moran.

tctmed.com/beer-isnt-manly/
>beer
>soy
>low fat diet
all things pushed by good goys

if born a few months we each would have been girls

earlier

This. The fact he's literally turned into (((Seth Rogen))) should be enough to know that. Even if you can't immediately spot a Jew from 100 yards.

got married, got older, got fat

what's the big deal?

I just wanna be a pretty alpha female :/

this means nothing. if your father wasn't a coward, you'd be dead. but here you sit.

>that hop ridden craft beer
Soy's not the problem here guys.

lower you bodyfat. low BF is the most drastic thing you can do to improve your face. combine that with low muscle mass and you'll be a little twink like you want

call the nu male open mouth look "gape face"

They're "nu males".

Thats too much work im just gonna give up and get a cute trap gf :3

Thats like saying armed robbery isnt a problem because murder is a bigger deal. They're both terrible and need to be addressed.

lol he's so offended because if an ultrasound is given before the y-chromosome does something, he is female. this shit can fuck itself up all the time. peterson being a tranny doesn't mean anything? fucken jew

"Bozo"

What is it with beta males having severe yellow fever?

It's important to have a son, and children that resemble you, fuckwads.

what are you even talking about? i know how biology works and embryos develop, but you're arguing semantics.

>humans were just one cell at one time, so were all just one cell creatures really hahahah!

who the fuck is peterson? kill him and kill jews, and kill yourself you faggot.

Far more men consume copious amounts of overly hopped IPAs than soy. Just saying.

so exactly what we were saying + joo

but dont only jews have low testosterone which is proven scientifically?

thats true, it's the new hipster thing to do. Drink plenty of (((craft beer))) goy

>low fat diet

>tfw lost 7 stone in 5 months eating high fat low carb
>tfw gyno bitch tits completely gone

so why did you say you need to be born with a vag? you already had a vag. youre so serious. muh kys. yes so edgy and a happy and vigorous debate

>It's important to have a son, and children that resemble you, fuckwads.
The hapa is a physical manifestation of the bugman soul, so it does resemble him.

and it amuses me that people still believe in low fat high carb diets. By the way grats man thats great

You're getting hung up on semantics and gay memes. When you are born, you have a dick or a vagina. Maybe 1/10 of a percentage are intersex, and I have sympathy for them - but they aren't out throwing intersex parades or begging for attention. Obviously I wasn't talking about cell division. Good talk.

Are Jews marrying Chinese women en masse in order to infiltrate China, the upcoming super power? Just like they did in Europe. Jews can't infiltrate without race mixing. They have to look like the people.

I can't believe no one has linked this yet

go away, we know you ate too much soy as a kid but don't take that out on normal folk.

taste like shit.

GOAT

what's wrong with coffee?

both are awful for your wellbeing, soy is only slighly worse.

t. godlike peaceful vegan

this seems like an old person made this. which is simultaneously frightening and disgusting.

This. Beer is estrogenic. Drink good cider or mead or wine instead.

Pic look good but what's up with "free" and "cardio"?

I am afraid you are incorrect cunt face.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ogcNcSYZi8
youtube.com/watch?v=oPZk6AEP0IY
youtube.com/watch?v=6yeZ-rRJz0A

t. former montsanto engineer

what's the difference between soybois and numales?

dietary restrictions and worldviews.

Oh I am not recommending eating GM soy. Of course you are a brainlet so you can't distinguish the two.

no m8 i get the bantz. neato u are still a fukn milkdrinker tho congrats on babbymode life

How do you know what i drink? You sure do make a lot of assumptions. Stupid american, the world feels sorry for you, your education system did this to you.

Pwussy bois

getting fat is not just an inevitable fact of life. He may not look like the left pic his whole life but he became a doughy little fag with a baby that looks nothing like him in the span of a few years which is sad and pathetic

>Find out how this MAN went from HUNK to CHUNK

How can you tell

t. soy bugman