The Senate literally read Sup Forums shitpost tweets like draft our daughters and text to vote for Hillary and claim...

The Senate literally read Sup Forums shitpost tweets like draft our daughters and text to vote for Hillary and claim them to be Russian interferance

Lmfao
twitter.com/Vaped_taylor/status/925837629513523200

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Vaped_taylor/status/925837629513523200
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-02/facebook-russian-ads-that-influenced-the-us-election/9106214
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I watched this morning, kek'd out loud

>twitter.com/Vaped_taylor/status/925837629513523200
comfy as fuck

>people went to jail for clogging the phone lines

Did anyone take a picture of all the memes?

I wanna know if my memes made it to a United States of America senate house, being admired, scrutinized and criticized by powerful people who have influence over the biggest and best arms money can buy.

And how I am now a Russian citizen.

Oh man. does anyone have a link?

I made a whole bunch of these that people really liked and got a few retweets and re-posts.

I wanna know if my work was featured.

>some of my bait posts have been presented on the congress floor
damn i never thought this would happen

what a time to be alive

>Tfw i made a #draftyourdaughters meme. Im apart of history mom!

its spelled "infetterence"

HUH? HUH? HUH?

>The based Malaysian meme warrior.

We finally found you, you know you are a legend m8?

We're the Jews now.

>literally criminals
WE'RE GOING TO JAIL BOYS

It's kinda like the cleo awards

Russian trolls steal Sup Forums memes for agitprop ad buys on Facebook. What even is this timeline?

They still have not showed us a single one of these so-called "powerful facebook ads, that Russia used to manipulate the US election and create the win for Trump.

Trump should just Hire Putin directly to lead his 2020 campaign, the Russians are obviously superior at political campaigns.

I miss watching congress with Sup Forums in the mornings. Having a real job sucks

im curious how many anime profile pictures they saw that day

I wonder why

Why didn't they just ask Barron to explain this shit to them

Why won't the boomers die?

As funny as this is, they know. They are playing dumb to use it as an excuse to shut it down.

abc.net.au/news/2017-11-02/facebook-russian-ads-that-influenced-the-us-election/9106214

I still have the memes I made from last year

Here's my #DraftOurDaughters

for real, some great times of civic awareness were had. Also, I fucking made a ton/helped on many of those draft my daughter memes. Liberals really are full retards.

>twitter.com/Vaped_taylor/status/925837629513523200
Holy shit I was in those threads how the fuck do they claim that is Russian interference? I'm an American.

How do you know russia wasn't on Sup Forums and helping to share Sup Forums memes?

Is this AIDS skrillex?

Hey mike

Meaningless. Does 2 and 2 stop equalling four when a Russian says so? This is beyond a witch hunt and it totally depends on a hysterical unprovoked hatred of Russia.

>They are playing dumb to use it as an excuse to shut it down.

They still haven't been told what's quarantined here?

Hilarious.

The fuck? We interfered in the elections did we?

This makes me so angry. Their goal is to dismiss all of our complaints. There never was any Taharrush, there's no such thing as a cartel, it's all just a Russian advertisement.

>How do you know russia wasn't on Sup Forums and helping to share Sup Forums memes?

Why do you think that's illegal?

they banned russia from Sup Forums

It was some American user making them in Microsoft Office. We even got himtomake downs ones.

I love these

A few days ago on NPR, a numale assistant professor from U of M argued in total seriousness that he had proven that internet censorship could work. His proof was redditors leaving one subreddit for others and for other sites.

>is in Syria fighting Islamophobia

They really should frame these works of art.

I can't handle this anymore - I want massive widespread killing right now. I'm not going to watch our civilization destroyed

Coming from the person who helped rig the debates in Hilldawgs favor. Dumb mouli

but how do we know Russia didn't seed those ideas here?

Replace Russia with Sup Forums, and their entire saga will make a whole lot more sense.

They're going to try to censor the internet, and their reason will be because they are tech-illiterate boomers who do not understand the internet.

They know it's not Russia. They're doing it to advance US foreign policy

>but how do we know Russia didn't seed those ideas here?
how do we know they did, what difference does it make? this wasn't as interesting as Trump tweeting out photos of nazi soldiers

That thread was so fun; I look back on it now and i was drunk shitposting with strangers, and i literally helped change an election. It did more than my 1 vote ever has in all the elections of my life. Brings a tear to my eye user. What did you do during the great meme war?

God what I would give for women to start being drafted. I would love to see chicks start coming home in body bags.

>seed those ideas
You're right, I used to love rape, hate having money, and actively work to diversify my own neighborhood, but then there was this Russian hacker ...

I'm not even surprised anymore, I've seen too much these past years to be surprised

they gonna arrest me for shitposting?
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

>Sup Forums has no influence

The absolute state of these normies and cucks

>Russia is the new Ebaum's world

Sure doesn't, but Russia does :^)

t./leftypol/

Sup Forums is the 21st century intel agency

all these graphical representations of quantity

Sup Forums is a board of peace! those pesky ruskies up to no good!

I made this last summer and it made it to the top of google images if you type in "hillary neurosyphilis"
it was complete bullshit

Have they ... started making trouble in your neighborhood?

How do you know Putin wasn't using Russian satellites to incept memes in the minds of Sup Forumsacks with mind control rays?

I remember this one!

Because me and Hendricus Loos are tight, man.

all i got, good times. Definitely not Russians though.

>2006
>raid dumb MMOs for children
>ebaums gets the blame

>2016
>raid an election
>Russia gets the blame

Being an user means history will never remember your contribution to it, but take pride faggots, because this is something you'll have until your dying breath.

reminder that someone who made a fan video for battlefield 2 using team america dubbed into it was put on a no fly list, and his video was "a game converted into a terrorist training simulator" when it was really just the bf2: special forces

congress really is that fucking stupid.

They're claiming Russia to advance their own bullshit anti-american interests and avoid admitting their loss was in part due to a bavarian anime forum.

All this time... Russians have been a code word for Sup Forums. We have been driving the news cycle for a year.

Let that sink in

Maybe but I can guarantee the vast vajority was done by Americans I highly doubt Russian operatives were sitting in an office drawing rare Pepes

Wait a minute, @TheRickyVaughn was banned and his account deleted SEVERAL MONTHS ago. How the fuck are they getting these screenshots? Could it be that this fake ((((narrative)))) was prepared a long time ago in case Trump won?

This was a good one.

I'm glad we meet again user

Absolutely none of them terrify me in any way, and actually many of them look ridiculous.

>shake that bear...
only thing I can think of when i see that.

They're about 9 months behind what's actually happening.

This is the internet is a series of tubes all over again. A bunch of geriatric dinosaurs going over this shit like they've stumbled across some great secret, and it's purely because they're technologically illiterate and fucking stupid to boot. Accusing Russia of this shit without any concrete proof other than "Sup Forums is where russians hang out according to someone familiar with the matter." It's truly pathetic how many people get duped by this nonsense.

those were good times.

These people are fucking morons I hate they any power or authority wtf is going on?

You have some lube over there straya? I feel like we're all going to need it

Remember when Hillary told us Benghazi happened because white america was raciest and they got their feelings hurt because we made a raciest youtube video they didn't like?
>Americans have memories of fucking gold fish

OH MY GOD THIS

She's bulked up since that picture was taken.

Noice

Facebook insiders helped rig what people saw to favor Hillary. They purposely blocked pro-Trump materials with no repercussions.

STAY WOKE NIGGAS CREEPIN
DEY GONNA CATCH YA SLEEPIN

Did they ever recover the stingers?

Would it make a difference if we bombarded their staffers with angry phone calls?

... what does that mean?