WE

WUZ

LAYIUNZ

It's a movie about animals, what did you expect?

John Oliver is perfect for Zazu

dude racism lmao xD

Niggers and Kikes. Typical

At least that user was brave enough to show his leaf

the only whites are some of the biggest cucks in showbiz

>John Oliver singing "Ive got a lovely bunch of coconuts"

Lost it. That sock puppet

>the only (((whites)))

touche

I'm not a leaf.

>The only non-blacks are Jews

Curious about the choice for timon. From a couple youtube videos, that guy doesn't seem like a Timon. Did they literally just say "Nathan Lane was gay, so we need another gay"

I actually like some of the black people listed here, but I'll skip the movie because of the white people in it.

>zazu
>red billed
>meaning movement
Literally a red pill movement and it's john oliver

On a serious note they really couldn't get rowan atkinson?

Holy FUCK REEEEEE FUCKING JEWS
I'm fucking done. Every kike working for Disney must be gassed, and every nigger lynched.
Lion King is the most redpilled Disney movie and they're going to ruin it.
FUCK JEWS.

That and (((Disney))) decided to throw another member of their tribe in the mix.

This is what people don't realize about the Jews, they infiltrate and subvert. If you own a business, never hire a Jew. NEVER. That Jew will work hard and weasel their way into a position of power and hire more Jews. It's a cycle.
NEVER HIRE JEWS

And the only non black jew is a beady eyed Anglo descendent of the British royal family
>this is what the future will look like, lots of blacks and a select few white elites

No Jeremy Irons, no interest.

>Seth Rogen as Pumba

Expecting Simba to grive Mufasa's death in a montage of toking up and one liner's in typical Rogen/Franco trailer format in wherever that spot that wasn't their kingdom/that shadowy place instead of singing Hakuna Matata and eating bugs.

DUDE this is such a fucking abomination. Lion King was about not letting the fucking commies steal our heritage and they're fucking SPITTING in our faces by making this movie.
KILL JEWS MAN

shut up nigger

We wuz lion kangz