Reality sinking in?

Is the whole okay to be white thing yalls attempt to distract yourselves from the fact that orange man will soon be going down as the biggest political fuck up of all time?

your panic is quite entertaining ;)

Nah

>Political fuck up

You realize all of the counts against Manafort happened under the Obama admin - and Trump was not mentioned once in the counts...?

is that Michelle O.

tfw money was spent to get this photoshop made.

how do you know?

After podesta gets indicted, kys

Says the man who predicted Hoelary's victory...

maybe if you're not a retard who doesn't have money in the stock market

so this is not real?

It is astounding to me how people can remain as misinformed as you nowadays. Within a year your going to truly see how absolutely blissfully ignorant of the truth you have been. I almost pity your bliss, I wish I could go back and watch less news and read less things so I could feel like everything is going to be okay too. Luckily the tables have turned and now it's clear that what's going to happen is pretty much inevitable at this point.

Because nobody would stare at a nigger dick unless they were paid.

Why don't you shitty LARPfags just fucking kill yourselves? If you're not sure how, I can suggest drinking bleach, shooting yourself in the face, or, slitting your wrists the long way from base of the palm to the elbow. All will work, and if you're missing any of those components, try eating all the aspirin in the bottle and all the other meds in your cabinet. Something in there should do the trick.

triggered cocksucker detected. kek

lol see my last comment, applies to you too lord triggeredton

LEL tables have really turned haven't they little snowflake? What's wrong? Was it because I forgot the trigger warning?

Make your move shithead. The "movement has no spine. The more obnoxious you become the more you become an outcast nothing more.

then why can't you engage in a rational discussion friend? I can enlighten you

Internet lies do not a revolution make.

anybody knows answer to this question please

Why are you typing like a rambling sociopath? K Street is in crisis as Podesta steps down? Cannot withstand your own jihadi brethren fucking your chain migration promotions?

>retard offers to enlighten
kys, kike faggot