Australia Should Change Their Flag

Why not?

It appears that Canadians are the only ones with a pair of balls to remove the British cuck stamp.

Australia is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It's a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires.Australia does not exist. All things you call "proof" are actually well fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They're all actors and computer generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.If you think you've ever been to Australia, you're terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby - or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians.Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked. Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these "Australian" says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history. 162,000 people was said to have been transported to this imaginary land during a mere 80 years, and they are all long dead by now. They never reached that promised land. Tell the truth. Stand up for what is right. Make sure to spread the world - Australia is not real. It's a codeword for the cold blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not, accept this.Stand up for the ones who died. Let it be known, that Australia does not exist.

My whole life has been a lie.

we still have the queen on our bills/coins a flag means shit all compared to money

>Canadian using a meme flag, trying to get the other Anglosphere nations to make the same mistake they did, so they don't feel so pathetic and alone with their FUCKING LEAF

Canadians are cucks, the fact they disrespected their history is proof of which. Absolutely no respect for their ancestors, the people who made the current existence of Canada today possible. Shame.

Australia on the other hand..

their current flag is p good desu, not sure why canada changed theirs.

>the people who made the current existence of Canada today possible
the french furtraders and explorers?

>more leafs
pls no

Even my native state still has the "cuck stamp."

Y'all just mad

A FUCKING BIRD

wtf

Always has been always will be aboriginal land.

I think we should just use the abo flag, its fine. I'll upset only bigots, so who cares.

No. Fuck off.

fuck off cunt we voted no on that shit

I guess it's fair given the state of Britain itself. Still sad it came to this.

Canada should switch back to the Red Ensign but replace the Union Jack with an American flag.

can confirm i sailed in a boat for a whole twenty minute heading left and didnt find it

A

> He thinks the alternative NZ flags were any good
they all looked like complete garbage

You two need to fuck off. We're full.

Wow, just another bogan who has discovered the internet.
Why don't you just go have sex with your cousin.

Now make it upside-down

>It appears that Canadians are the only ones with a pair of balls to remove the British cuck stamp.
>the only ones
Sup, faggot.

Wow woke

new england is still old englands bitch

There's always one or two fags hell bent on making sure we don't forget the abos who in reality contributed NOTHING to this country and are just fucking welfare leeches.

But even our stripes come from the English flag, i.e. St. George's Cross. New England seems to really savor its "Englishness."

pic related

Im so glad we voted no on that stupid fuckin flag change

A

FUCKING

LEAF

what the hell?

My first impression was that they were trying to primitive-ize your flag. Like the poor Dutch flag on the right, looks like its being raped from the left.

i like it

REEEEEE FUCK OFF

heres another good design
It showcases the duality of human nature expressed through an ms paint drawing of a duck

this was my personal favourite

I guess the reason it didnt get voted in was because the truth hurts

I get that Canada has a leaf so New Zealand can have a leaf too, both Commonwealth and all. But the black looks ooga-booga, hopefully at least you keep it red, white, and optionally blue.

Flag change is bs they just wanted to use it as a tool to abolish the treaty so they can rape all the land the treaty protects

I like the Union Jack, don't mind being affiliated with the British Crown (not Britain).

The royals are pretty based, they can't even marry non-virgins.

>current existence
learn to read frenchfag

>British cuck stamp
> Replaced with a sign of subservience to the Maori
At least Australia is recognizing their superiors

>still have the queen on your money
>still swear to the queen when achieving office

Treaty of waitangi is our constitution for all the burgers who don't know

>hopefully at least you keep it red, white, and optionally blue

like this?

How about a rising sun version of this?

I thought it was just a political deflection, I can't remember what was going on at the time but I think it was pretty big.

The FUCKING LEAF is actually a good flag design but when I found out the history of it I was very disappointed. Basically changed it for PC bullshit reasons, and the current flag was only chosen out of spite.

we voted no on it you stupid nigger

hold up, I need to run paint.exe again

>Remove 3 crosses off your flag
Nice try Muhammed

We don't want your cuck stamp, you godless muzzie.

nice one leaf, you can't hide. I know it's you, leaf - I am you.

the only thing the treaty does is let maoris claim a bunch of bullshit it never said because "yuse gais mistranslated it ow' and get away with whatever the fuck they want

remember that time a few years ago they tried to claim the whole ocean belonged to them?
fucking stupid shitskins

Try this

itried.jpg

Honestly that is a pretty comfy flag.

It's a founding document not a constitution retard.

thats pretty good

Fuck off Cunt

I'm all for it but not an emu.
The man, the myth, the legend
Russel Coight

Tbqh i like the old flag. It served as a reminder that we were part of a great empire... Sad thaits cucked af now tho.

Considering the call to change the flag normally is driven by the left because of muh colonialism it would make no sense

we didnt just have flag designs based off asian shit
here is one of finnish origin

is he the dude that murdered a bunch of tourists and then they made a movie about him?

it should be either that dude or steve irwin or crocodile dundee

Not sure why they changed it. The red ensign is a badass flag. You'd think they'd keep a similar concept but maybe remove the union jack, not just replace it with a literal leaf.

Hes a comedian whos trying to be like crocodile dundee and Steve Irwin

kim dtocom is large individual, yes

>trying to be like crocodile dundee and Steve Irwin

dead?

whatever you change it to, keep the red white and blue

Turns out the design is called the sashimono

You were probably face south to begin with, ya fucking dunce.

Red white and blue is the colours of liberty,

Red white and blue is the colours of NWO

>Antarctica isn't real

actually it's a sale's agreement.

Actually the tricolour is a french creation

He fails but he ain't stupid

the Netherlands has the oldest tricolour still in use

A NEW AUSTRALIAN FLAG!?!

Not when the French do it.

What do you guys think about this one?

PUT THE DAMN LEAF ON THE AUSTRALIANFLAG! WHY WON'T YOU REMOVE THE KEK STAMP?! BE PROGRESSIVE AND FOLLOW CANADA'S LEAD!!

The New Zealand flag would look so much better in just black

that should be auckland flag, oh my god

the anglo urge to cuck stamp themselves is strong, this was the flag adopted by the USA until 1777

You don't understand the mentality behind it at all mongrel. The flags were ways for Anglo-Saxon settlers to identify themselves with their home country still and obviously something imposed on some people for the sake of glory but there's a reason it's still used by the 2 most prominent Anglo countries outside of the UK.

>Replace your hereditary founders emblem with the likeness of a faction which defeated your military.

Japan owns more of Australia than china
Why say that china owns Australia when Japanese business owns Australia.

No that was Ivan millatt. Okay Ned kelly or chopper read then?

cap should say "cum"

Okay I got this, the southern cross plus this stud muffin.