PAGAN THREAD

Post christcuck hate and pagan love here

As if Christianity generals were not bad enough

tfw it's all Jew's

BUMP! Anti white Christianity has no place in Europe and christ cucks should just fuck off to pissreal (their holy land) instead of destroying Europe.

Brand new memes - How was church today user?

⥩⥩

OP is a Christfag shill. You don't start a pagan thread and mention christcucks unless you want to trigger them and spend the entire thread dealing with christcuck shitposting. Its the sort of tactic a fucking Jew would use.

⥩⥩⥩

⥩⥩⥩⥩

>post hate

Yup, this is a pagan thread alright.

I'm a Jew that prays to Jesus and summons the dead in a dark (obsidian) mirror. Personally, Jesus is my homeboy and really think he was a super liberal (long haired, progressive ideas, and violent when he flipped tables of the banks and synagouges). Sounds a lot like the average liberal.

>Christkikes be like

congrats youre schizo and live a life of contradiction

This guy saved a fucking cocksucking meme to his folder/phone LOL will the real slim faggot please stand up

lmfao

What type of Paganism should you follow?
The answer (pic related).

The only mistake Trajan made was not killing every single Dacian. Dacians are not white now gtfo falxfags.

Christcucks get the rope first. You always kill a traitor before an enemy.

Divide and conquer shill detected.

What's the contradiction?
Jews can practice magic because it's not blastphemy for them. Jewish people by definition can't be witches because a witch was a Christian who became a heretic and THAT was their crime.

Thus magic Jews weren't burned at the stakes, only baptized Christians. The magic Jews were left alone but at most looked down on.

See Encyclopedia of Witchcraft and Demonology by Rossell Hope Robbins (fellow of The Royal Society of Literature) under "Jewish Witchcraft".

See above

lol english would be german tho js....

Remember everyone, especially my european brothers, do not be detracted. Stay commited to the truth and always see through the deception

Ya, I think the Muslims at our dorr steps are a bigger problem than the Jews at the moment.

God loves all. All are welcome in to the kingdom of heaven.
That will be all.

What (((scientists))) don't want to admit is that human history is more than 30 000 years old an Judeo-Christianity is just a meaningless blimp in our history.

Based

Jesus Christ, the Messiah, died and rose again. You've been forgiven, sage!.

It's ok, God loves you and so do we

boop

Why do you hate Christcucks? Is it just sorta vague hate or is there specific reasons?

At last, I truly see. The wizard powers meme was true.

It's actually very simple: Christianity was created by a Jew, with one purpose only: ensuring the Jewish world domination by pussifying Europeans.

see

where can I learn more about roman paganism? Is there much difference between roman and greek paganism or is it just names of the gods(neptune,poseideon)?

Pretty much the same but with minor differences all over. With paganism there was no uniformity with belief so what they believed would be different from town to town and person to person.

>amerishart sucking jew dick
>WE WUZ PAGANZ N SHIET

I don't mind Christians though

>implying that paganism is any different
good luck trying to figure out why you are so unhappy dummy

I personally hate it because even Sup Forums, which is generally pretty aware of all the Jewish tricks and subversions, still falls for it. I see it as my life mission to damage Christianity as much as I can.

Christianity like any other Jewish ideologies is like a drug. You cannot just remove it in one day. You need to push your ideas and make people hold these, then you can remove christianity. Just like Hitler attempted.

I know, dude. I'm not some delusional idiot who thinks that he actually can achieve this. It's just something that gives life meaning. Since I would never ever follow Christianity or any other foreign religion and my own religion was destroyed centuries ago, I think this sort of "revenge" is the least I can do.

I see. I feel like if we really want to give christcucks payback, we should take over the platforms they use. The primary strategy here is to create anti christian - pro white memes and share it.

Memes are our stab at Judeo-christian establishment. With truth on our side we can make do with short statements which can be accompanied with amusing pictures. The christians in contrast requires lengthy explanations, platitudes, and so on to convince the audience.

Memes as a communication tool to spread pro-White/anti-Christian propaganda is definitely perceived as a threat to ZOG.

Christ cucks fear memes. We don't even have a big platform like they do, only a small voice, a minority voice essentially, but still they fear just that disruption to their monolithic narrative.

Agreed. Memes are a powerful tool. Also, a funny thing I notice is that Christians here often completely miss the point of what we're arguing against. They post pages upon pages of Bible quotes, trying to prove how great it is, or some bullshit about Christians being the enemies of Jews, or how Jews are Khazars etc. Well, NONE OF THIS MATTERS. They just don't get it that by simply for being Semitic and foreign, Christianity must be rejected.

Well then, let's get to work. Shall we?!