Antifa Plans to Start Executing Right Wingers

If you disagree with antifa you die now. Welcome to ISIS 2.0

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
youtube.com/watch?v=GWK1O15dXpo
youtube.com/watch?v=dw9fdSOMLgI&t=383s&bpctr=1509604398
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mohammmed
>Markstein

Bingo, 2 more reasons for the rope

If they start murdering people then we will have to kill them in self defense. Good thing I got plenty of ammo >:)

Where did this come from? Seems fake as hell

>Surely this will win us the hearts and minds of moderates!

sooooo fake

sage

mohammad markstein? come on

how many times do i have to tell you

antifa is not an organization, you fucking morons. it's a banner that virtually any group can use for virtually any reason.

antifa in Europe, for instance, tend to be pretty cool, while antifa in the USA are mostly just crybabies (with the exception of the IWW, who do great work.)

>Mohammed Markstein
Try harder. Made me laff tho, so good job on that.

Listen up sweetie, we've been training really hard these past few weeks. I'm up to bench pressing a full sized trash can for three reps. My mom told me she was proud and gave everyone in my antifa troop a small trophy for participating. When the 4th comes you'll be executed provided you wander unarmed into the middle of a mob of roughly 400 of us so the odds are nice and even.

Can't wait to BASH the FASH, we'll show you fucks we don't tolerate intolerance, and authoritative oppressive regimes like yours need to be replaced by fair, free, equal democratic institutions that summarily execute people we don't like.

Now if you will please excuse me, I've misplaced my insulin and if I don't inject right this moment they might have to amputate my other leg too.

Purple Revolution threads for anyone interested:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

Predictive programming for the assassination/impeachment of Trump. Take note of any purple motifs that you see.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4

Don't forget the 18$ Billion that Soros donated to his Open Society Foundation. It's connected to the Purple Revolution that he and other enemies of Trump are planning.

>nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

>theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

George Soros and Open Society connections:
>discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

OP needs to stop spreading Russian propaganda.

I’m ready fags

>antifa is not an organization, you fucking morons. it's a banner that virtually any group can use for virtually any reason.
like anonymous

yes, exactly

>antifa in Europe, for instance, tend to be pretty cool
yeah it's cool that they break into people's homes and smash their toilets and sinks n shieet

Dumbest, fake post / thread filled w shills

>ya broskis let's fall into their trap (thumbs-ups.png)

Faggots.

When this fucking note makes the news rounds tomorrow.

lol, i don't know anything about that

i'm more just talking about the fights with Golden Dawn and other fascist paramilitaries.

Lmao, I live in Baltimore City, and not a single Antifa would ever step foot in my neighborhood. The ironic thing would be that they would get robbed, raped, and killed by the same people they are protecting. And I would stand there and laugh, and more likely than laugh, I would join in on the beating and possibly rape.

There was a full page ad in the new york times paid by soros calling on antifa to take down trump so i would be concerned if i lived in a bigger city im sure the national guard would take them out of play quickly if it came to that . Trump wont let them run wild

fake

nopee.
>every gun owner
now there is no way on Gods green earth this can be real. they're not THAT stupid, and there is no way they have the numbers and resources for it to even be an option.

gimmee a source, OP

They've been saying this shit from the fucking beginning, how is this even a surprise? youtube.com/watch?v=GWK1O15dXpo

>Antifa R
>R
>registered trademark
Fake and gay

>not an org
>has an address on the flyer

pick one

come get me faggots

>Mohammad markstein
>300 replies

Literally CNN-tier news.

Sage

You stupid fucks think an ANARCHO COMMUNIST group would for an LLC with a board of directors....and that a nationwide "press release" signifying the supposed "LLC"s intent is murder and wouldn't get the entire group arrested?
You people are dense as fuck

>Antifa(R)
Who the hell owns that trademark, I wonder...

>I'm not even sure who's jewing who anymore

fake

Wait
This is a false flag
By them
To get the right to shoot the rioters

kek

further proof it's fake. the question is the source. is it them trying to scare us or is it us trying to throw light on them?

You won't even punch a Nazi youtube.com/watch?v=dw9fdSOMLgI&t=383s&bpctr=1509604398

>all gun owners
How are they going to get us without guns if we have guns?

>llc
they're a hate group, not a corporation

lol HP support phone number

MOHAMMMED MARKSTEIN

KEKEALEKA

MOOOOODSSS SOMEONE IS MOUNTING INSURRECTION!

bullshit

>cad demo
>blowing up the whitehouse in minecraft

Made me chuckle.

NO NO
its mohammmed
three m's
as in
mmm

Note the Muslim Jew media contact....

I'm not so sure.

Either written by serious troll behind 7 proxies or big ol cia setup from a few honeypots. It's comical to read but just remember how fucking dumb the general populous is.

Misspelled *Trash little buddy.
Proud of you little man, go bring about Soviet Union 2: Starving Boogaloo.

>mohammed makrstein
obvious troll is obvious. sage

>Mohammed Markstein
Too obvious OP.

nope, and I'm not gonna go digging through their system for proofs.

source nao

I hope it's true, I think we have an overpopulated world as it is. We should do some house cleaning. Don't you anons want to do some house cleaning!?

>... will execute all gun owners
I'm not sure they understand how firearm ownership works. Takes a lot of morons with pee bottles to get into my house. 4 different firearm owners, 10 inch thick adobe covered concrete walls. Minimal windows. My house is essentially a discrete fortress.

Why would they give us an exact time to be ready? is this some kind of trick, will they start earlier then the 4th or are they actually that fucking retarded that they are giving us an exact time

you know, you really fucking up whatever left of you credibility with those things

OP needs to go get pegged by his bug-fag ze-friend

LLC co inc c
Ok faggot

And thats what scares me. Unlike anonymous they use their tactics for hurting people. They need to be stopped before more people die. I am hoping, extremely hoping, that this upcoming emp drill is a front for nationwide counter terrorism against antifa.

It reminds me of the magical day where the nazi party took a day where no police would come and entire neighborhoods of jewish people would be beaten and murdered by such similar minded groups.
Oy my fucking vey this is how the jews felt back then my goys holy shit.

that has to be somebody on here

no bullets are expensive. I'd rather just shame yo... I mean them into the ground.

pretending to be antifa is like pissing in an ocean of piss my friend

reverse lookup, you can do it

Imagen it boys, after their revolution fails there won’t be much power behind the left in the US.

Except that it's not.

Antifa has organizers and is Soros funded.
Anonymous was (and is) a banner that any group could pick up.

Antifa is ancom and funded by a kike.

you got the original of that? pic?

once again..

Sup Forums is the piss, antifa is a pool of aids.
Learn the fucking difference faggot.

did. whitepages simply said registered and YP said it wasn't real.

How on earth are gun owners going to be able to defend themselves?

see

Hi Ben!

i honestly can't tell if some of you are being ironic in responding to this fake shit or not
i need to stop coming here

Oh god... it won't. it's too blatantly fake.

How are the gonna kill gun 100 of millions of gun owners niggafag ill be bourd as fun in the country

nice

No shit faggots. Nov 4th is a facebook tier boomer concern meme. Anyone still pushing it on here is a shill trying to slide real threads.

you newfags need to stop replying to bait, also, not noting the

>llc co.inc(c)

if you dont see its a joke, you have problems

>those gay ass bed covers

i know where you keep your gun

except so did anonymous, except we hurt their soul. I was there... I was there. we destroyed more people from the inside out, and I don't mean like hurt them, I mean we destroyed their minds. what was that girl's name again? she turned into a blubber bitch, fucked a nigger, started cutting/doing drugs, and her fucking dad died.
forgot her name. years ago. was that fucking YEARS ago? holy shit. lol she's probably joined antifa by now just to spite us... if she's even still alive

>backtraced

what gives Sup Forums its strength is the anonymity, antifa only takes it to the next level

>mohammed markstein

seems legit

fucking retards

i'm sure this will convince the retards on the donald though.

You're probably right, but Arab jews do exist.

omg
the happening is finally happening
>be american
>to late to fight in ww2
>to early to crusade over the world
>just in time to fight the communist swine
i'm screaming like a little girl of the happiness
i can finally use the mustard gas i been saving for this day

yes by exposing their soft IRL underbellies. we had memes about that, you know.

You spent so much time trying to make this seem legit but you didn't even think that maybe it's more believable without the number proving it's fake?

lol

This is what I thought too - someone was trying to Pied Piper useful idiot left and angry right into violent conflict for the optics, to delegitimize opposition in the future. Using the Antifa angle is a way to make people get real pissed, they've been built up as boogeymen for months now by conservative press. The full page NYT ad betrays someone moneyed pushing this shit, though, not just piddly poor commies who yell and break stuff. So, who is behind it? Wouldn't put it past them to draw a bunch of footsoldiers to demonstrations as the actual ringleaders step back and watch the fray unfold

>flag
>"saving" mustard gas (c'mon man)
>not reading thread

>Antifa
>Try to kill Trump voters and gun owners

Real bad move since they lack guns and they will all get gunned down by Trump voters and gun owners real fast(Trump voters do own guns as well). Antifa will be the ones executed, not Trump voters and gun oweners.

>that name
Sounds like pol bamboozled its self

No one gives a shit. They're weak and pathetic.

This bores me. I'm leaving.

>every gun owner
Antifa really must be looking to thin out their numbers.

>Literally Anti-fa Logic
Thanks user, nice digits.

Media Contact: Mohammmed (3 m's) Markstein

LMAO

I sleep naked, cradling mine.

so you caught a fish in the ocean, but the ocean has no end. anyone with a mask is antifa,

>In a demonstration, a union member tears the mask off of an anonymous person who has just broken a window. “Take responsibility for what you’re doing instead of hiding yourself.” To be visible is to be exposed, that is to say above all, vulnerable. When leftists everywhere continually make their cause more “visible” — whether that of the homeless, of women, or of undocumented immigrants — in hopes that it will get dealt with, they’re doing exactly the contrary of what must be done. Not making ourselves visible, but instead turning the anonymity to which we’ve been relegated to our advantage, and through conspiracy, nocturnal or faceless actions, creating an invulnerable position of attack. The fires of November 2005 offer a model for this. No leader, no demands, no organization, but words, gestures, complicities. To be socially nothing is not a humiliating condition, the source of some tragic lack of recognition — from whom do we seek recognition? — but is on the contrary the condition for maximum freedom of action. Not claiming your illegal actions, only attaching to them some fictional acronym — we still remember the ephemeral BAFT (Brigade Anti-Flic des Tarterêts) — is a way to preserve that freedom. Quite obviously, one of the regime’s first defensive maneuvers was the creation of a “banlieue” subject to treat as the author of the “riots of November 2005.” Just looking at the faces on some of this society’s somebodies illustrates why there’s such joy in being nobody.