Bye bye GLUMPF

You Russian pawns all swore the 17 intel agencies were wrong, well now its all on tape.

Other urls found in this thread:

patribotics.blog/2017/10/29/exclusive-mueller-has-dozens-of-sealed-indictments-including-on-donald-trump/
insider.foxnews.com/2017/11/01/judge-napolitano-george-papadopolous-probably-wore-wire-after-arrest-mueller-russia-probe
archive.fo/438bY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

obama already bugged trump tower and found nothing

>nothing burger

What kinda meat is he, Sup Forums?

he's probably been wired since august, imagine all the people he's talked to in the trump campaign since then- the info he's gotten lmao stupid russian bots

Do you see Trump in panic mode? I sure don't. You know what's on that wire? All about Hillary and we'll never hear about it.

.02 sheckels

patribotics.blog/2017/10/29/exclusive-mueller-has-dozens-of-sealed-indictments-including-on-donald-trump/

based fucking mueller

No no no. You don't ever read or listen to anything Olbermann says. You could quote me Clinton or something but Olbermann is insane.

Keith Oblermann acts like an edgy teenager. It's embarrassing.

>Glumpf?

literally having all-caps meltdowns on twitter. he knows.

This faggot is going to be so disappointed.

>.blog

FPBP TOPKEK

i know you guys love some fox

insider.foxnews.com/2017/11/01/judge-napolitano-george-papadopolous-probably-wore-wire-after-arrest-mueller-russia-probe

>You're meat
I thought the term was "dead meat", and a term that hasn't been used since the 70's. He's meat? What?

Fried chicken.

still repeating the thoroughly debunked "muh 17" intel agencies fake news.... shill harder

Oh god no. Not fox. Tick tock. Tick tock.

right, because thats the only place trump spends his time at.

Death is offensive to anybody who knows somebody who died. Don't want to step on any toes now.

saying 'dead' could be twisted into a threat.
whether or not trump would want it the SS would be straight up that sissyboy's ass.

If there was any merrit to this (((.blog))) it would be plastered on the front page of every western media page within the next five minutes. Even CNN with its shit tier journalism standards hasn't run it. Hell I haven't even seen it on buzzfeed for that matter.

Twitter is where Trump trolls

Olberman is lobotomized

Every tweet I've seen from this guy makes him sound unhinged. I'm not surprised what he's saying makes no sense.

the balls on olbermann. i bet they have their own desk. olbermann's testes have their own chauffer. forget prepping the bull. olbermann demands your left leg

>papadopolous wore a wire
ok
>mueller has six gorrillion sealed indictments for every single republican in office
lol 'no'

Olberman is delusional and blocks anyone who doesn't treat him like a prophet for regurgitating speculation he saw on Thotter.

Um, yes it is actually, He spent a majority of his time there during the campaign.

drain the swamp

>DINDU SESSIONS WIT RUSSIANS

Ugh can we get some anti-faggot security already? Like making you write 'ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE' for the captcha?

Seriously. These people are too stupid to learn.

New York strip

wtf is going on.
23 here, can some old fuck give some perspective on this shit? should we be worried that our government is horribly compromised, or is this just politics as usual? a la endless infinite game theory trying to figure this mess out

Apparently the word "toast" isn't in his vocabulary.

So.. He had a wire on. So what? Its not like that greek traitor ever had any one to one time with Trump

Want to learn about your countries political history? Well, America had many situations, but two things you should learn about American politics. One, you should read about and check out why Kennedy was killed. Many says its because of CIA and yadayada. But, check out when Israel builded its first nuke, which president gave them the resources for it and how Kennedy didn't accept Israel doing that.

Next thing to get some understanding on how your propaganda machine actually works, you should read about Edward Berneys. The most influentual man in modern western history, nobody heard about. Happy reading friend

>23
>need a boomer to explain shit to you
Git smart brainlet

he's worn the wire since like august. think of all the people he's talked to.

I thought Trump was getting arrested on Monday?

He actually has the Journalist equivalent of Jewish casting couch.

The guy gets young liberal pussy every day. He even dated some of them as well.

>The adviser, George Papadopoulos, offered to set up “a meeting between us and the Russian leadership to discuss US-Russia ties under President Trump,” telling them his Russian contacts welcomed the opportunity, according to internal campaign emails read to The Washington Post.
>The proposal sent a ripple of concern through campaign headquarters in Trump Tower. Campaign co-chairman Sam Clovis wrote that he thought NATO allies should be consulted before any plans were made. Another Trump adviser, retired Navy Rear Adm. Charles Kubic, cited legal concerns, including a possible violation of U.S. sanctions against Russia and of the Logan Act, which prohibits U.S. citizens from unauthorized negotiation with foreign governments.
>But Papadopoulos, a campaign volunteer with scant foreign policy experience, persisted. Between March and September, the self-described energy consultant sent at least a half-dozen requests for Trump, as he turned from primary candidate to party nominee, or for members of his team to meet with Russian officials. Among those to express concern about the effort was then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who rejected in May 2016 a proposal from Papadopoulos for Trump to do so.
archive.fo/438bY

The day that Kieth Olbermann beats Trump at anything is the day that Jennifer Lopez gives me a handy. I'd bet hard cash that he turns out to be one of those pedos just like his media friends. Anyone who acts that smug has to be a kid diddler.

is anyone on earth more burrthurt than keith olbermann?

i thought his "how DARE you, mister president" bush derangement syndrome was sad, and then he comes along and contracts a terminal case of trump derangement syndrome that totally blows it out of the water

kill yourself shill rat

If he was wearing a wire why is he getting indicted? Seems like if he gad given them any dirt they would have given him immunity

If (((Seth Abrahamson))) says it’s true then it must be

Everyone in the White House is hypervigilant about the Mueller investigation and a dumb kid being super obvious with conspiratorial talk would set off alarm bells to anyone with any sense at all.

made a plea deal

if only you guys were this skeptical about the jews and pizza gate

Imagine what it would be like to he as dumb as Keith olbermann

It's funny cause papadapalopolpous wasn't arrested for collusion, he was literally arrested just for lying to the fbi

>Washington Post
>clearing Trump campaign of any guilt
>volunteer to the campaign was told to fuck off, and likely acted as an agent of saboteur

Jesus christ, I'm starting to believe Mueller is going after Fusion GPS.

Seriously if this shit is THIS obvious to us, then Trump and co. have had this shit figured out centuries ago.

This is what happens when you lie kids, it'll catch up to you eventually.

One thing that's really stood out this year is just how openly obnoxious some media heads have been towards the president, just a few years after chastising harsh criticism of Obama as disrespectful.

this guy seriously lives in fantasy land
a fantasy land full of bitter hate

How is it not illegal to secretly record the president and why is that guy not immediatly arrest and shot for treason?

But Papadpoulos was arrested months after Trump becoming president. What exactly is a wire going to do?

you're an idiot, Trump colluded with the planet Mars
you'll find more evidence retard

Chances are he didn't even speak to him during that time. These people unironically think that Trump is a Russian agent along with everyone in the White House.

They didn't even know who was the guy