OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE

BYYYY THE DAWNS EARLY LIIIIGHT

>even if america managed to exterminate all nonwhites we would still be mutts
Let this be a lesson that no European person should ever breed with someone from another country. If you can, marry someone from your own town.

that's pretty accurate tbqh

Finally an american who speaks the truth

Yep

I should just kill myself over my mutt heritage. I'm fortunate to be entirely European in heritage, but with ancestors in Germany, England, France, and Italy, I feel like a waste of a life. My ancestors have been in America too long for me to have any connection to these places, but my paternal heritage hasn't even been in America since its foundation so I can't even call myself a true American.
It's deeply depressing and haunts me everyday. I would kill for an identity.

>I'm fortunate to be entirely European in heritage
So you are not a mutt. This meme is made to make fun of mongrels spics kekistanis and other civic nationalist cucks in america. And the country of america itself. America is a mongrelized jew puppet state and an enemy of the white race.

Honestly you should just move to Europe to your ancestral lands and leave the mongrel land behind if you are 100% white.

It's not the meme that's getting to me, it's an insecurity I've had for a while. In Europe the locals are almost entirely pure in ancestry. The English are English, the Germans are German, the French are French, and the Italians are Italian. A cross between an Englishman and a German has no home anymore. He is neither English nor German, he is a mutt. When you compound that mixing into many generations, you end up with white Americans who are so blended between various European countries that they would belong in none. I'm unfortunately one of those white Americans.

> A cross between an Englishman and a German has no home anymore. He is neither English nor German, he is a mutt. When you compound that mixing into many generations, you end up with white Americans who are so blended between various European countries that they would belong in none
Well, what you are saying is true. You will never have a "pure european homeland" of just a single european race. It sucks. But you have to remember how much worse off many tens of millions of people in your country are. You could have been born a nigger, a spic or maybe the worst of all a real le 56% face mongrel.
You said you are 100% mixed european ancestry. That is still the second best ancestry you could have after pure french or german for example.
And when taking into consideration how bad the situation for whites is right now in the world you DEFINETLY SHOULDN'T KILL YOURSELF. You ARE a white man. You need to reproduce for our race to survive. You just can never be purely german, italian, english etc. So what i'm saying is just think about how much worse it could be for you.

Trump is a kike pu-

Am I putted into gulag now?

Do i need to post the kikepuppet kissing the wall pic?

It holds no weight.

Yeah, surrounding myself with nonwhites really puts my whiteness into perspective, even if it's mixed. But when given the opportunity to reflect on my standards, it's discouraging to know that I don't meet them. I've purity spiraled myself into lamenting that I'm only in the top 1% and not the top 0.1%. I'm uncomfortable with the knowledge that in my own ideal world, I would not exist. Maybe I'm just suffering from an identity crisis.

These caricatures disgust me so much.

I agree us American whites have no future. We have no definite country identity, just a mixed pot of European countries. I am 50 percent French 50 percent polish and its a shit feeling combo.

I'm a cross between English and German. I have blonde hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. Don't care if I am a "mutt." I am white and I can adapt to live in any European nation.

Honestly, I wouldn't even worry about it. Most of European royalty and what not had "interracial" marriages anyway to establish alliances. How many of the French do you think have German and English blood in them? I'd say many of them. How many Northern Italians have German blood from being part of the Holy Roman Empire? How many Finns have Swedish blood? See what I am getting at? Hate saying this, but because of centuries of war (which means rape and marriages after conquest) Europe was traditionally a (((melting pot))).

They should. Learn from them.
Never racemix.

Take that meme flag off kikeboy

Why do these things look increasingly demonic?

We speak English and we are white. Move to the UK and we will fit right in. Shit I've traveled to Europe many times for work and other than cultural and language differences, which can be overcome, I don't feel I stand out at all.

But we shouldn't leave. There are many places in the US that are still 90% white or more. There are MILLIONS of white people still in the US. Our demographic situation is only recent and can be reversed within a generation or two. It's not as hopeless as you think.

I understand this in theory, but genetic testing shows this to be largely untrue. Populations are mostly distinct and I think this is because people used to have so many children. Rape produces only 1 child in a woman who expects to have 10, not to mention high infant mortality.

10/10 I gotta say
fuckin hilarious

These pics are hilarious. :DDDD

>the empires of Europe have collapse and now a nation of mutts are a sole superpower after a nation of subhumans collapsed in 91

>How many of the French do you think have German and English blood in them?
Some do but there are many pure ones. Also they are not nearly as mixed as americans tend to be but i get your point an american with 100% european ancestry can integrate almost perfectly but i think if you are racially aware like we are, you will always have a feeling of not being pure enough.

It's the nature of the internet hate machine. For everythting that's processed by it there's no way other than getting more and more corrupted up to a grotesque level.

sauce me up phamalam

Nosenstein

We are taking whiteness to the whole different level and there is nothing you can do about it eurocucks.

>Op makes another "lel amerimutts aren't white meme thread"
>Uses meme flag

Cmon now.

What would you learn if he wasn't using a meme flag? Are you expecting to see an Israeli flag under there?

There is nothing wrong with being a mut ;_;

Is this the Amerimongrel overlord?

OH CANADA
I hate my government for being a bunch of enabling cucks.