San Diego reporting in

San Diego reporting in.

Post where you’ve posted

Greater Phoenix reporting in here. Where can I print these out?

>he actually did it
LOL
enjoy your jail time nazi

I don't know... seems pretty complicated to make. Anyone have a image we can print? If only there was a way to type out something like this?

user... do you have access to a typewriter?

gonna go print a shit load at my local library tomorrow morning and put them everywhere legally (parks, super market, fast food chains) keep the heat on them boys

For what? Saying Huwites are okay?

>Republican party
fucking die

>jail time
too many shills fellas

Next week you can save ink and just put up a blank white page. Or maybe have just the words "IT'S OK"
Libnards will still flip their shit.

where did you put it up?

s-scotch t-tape

PB

kys

Be sure not to forget to put these in places where they'll be found later. If you're in college go into the campus book store and put a few in gender studies text books. Put some in leftypol mags at the supermarket. If you use a locker at the airport, put one inside the locker when you leave. You get the idea.

Years from now you'll still trigger a tasty liberal tear.

Here you go.

That's awesome I'm in SD too brother. I'm near UCSD which is a very white (but also jew) area. Perfect for flyering.

cool

hurt feefees is not a felony

Nice I'm in PB. just did a few quick postings tonight near my house but gonna branch out more tomorrow.

Just trying to raise awareness to our plight. Good luck bro

You too, stay safe bro. Gott mit uns.

I have a printer and a computer, but the words to convey the meaning of this movement have eluded my megar brain power to a pea sized morsel of worthless thought.

Patio. Lamont. 10 pm Friday

>scotch tape
user...

Hitting up Boise State Uni tomorrow bros. These fucking idiots are all falling for it.

>Basically letting fellow anons and the oblivious spread it like some kind of mold

lel

Keep this up

saved

east coast campus, reporting

Do the same, but remove white up top, replace each tab with a race, then rip off white and post it up.

white fungus

JUST POSTED 100K FLYERS IN DOWNTOWN BALTIMORE. YOUR MOVE, ESTRONAUTS

I thought about just driving through town throwing 10-15 out the window at a time.

We shpuld put some up near some synagogue

That's littering user.

cheers

I was gonna go with "one man parade" if I was pulled over.

You all could play this with the LGBT community and their rainbow. White light has all of the colors.

Bangkok

Maybe you need a drone for a drop? Need that full parade effect!

really makes me think

Brilliant user.

KEK
E
K

ITS FUNNY BECAUSE ITS TRUE

Consider printing stickers too. It's actually pretty easy. Pic related.

See

Over in mission valley. Where did you post this?

>KKK wears white sheets
>paper is nothing but white sheets
BAN ALL PAPER NOW SHITLORDS

I am humbled by the brilliance of this campaign.
You're proving institutionalized anti-white racism is real.

It's so ultra subversive we're outkiking the kikes, and turning the whole antiwhite narrative on it's ear.

This is true brilliance.

If I go to jail for this
I win

>Batman fidget spinner
I can't talk shit because you actually contributed but dammit, user.

considering going to put some up in melbourne CBD tonight.
is it okay if i write with a large sharpie instead of print?, i don't have a working printer.

As a fellow whale's vagina I thank you for your service.

go post in OB and PB if you haven't

It's better than nothing user.

Godspeed and best of luck.

I get more yous with my fliggit spinnar

>REE

underrated post

>i could use a gardener
kek

I'll be watching the local news tomorrow to see if your lyin boy

Small town in central Texas, not posted yet, will go up tomorrow night

Mostly hitting universities & colleges, but are there better ideas on posting spots? Democratic party headquarters?

The more normies see it the better. It's not enough to trigger just the crazy college kids but this campaign can expose the insane SJWs living among the normie population too. We need to get some mainstream Democrats saying it's not okay to be white so they lose whites forever.

All these fucking shills and mass amounts of shit tier threads. Starting to think November 4th is just gonna be the day antifa fuckwits plan to entirely cover Sup Forums with shitty slide threads. Because they think this is were all the nazis come to play.

It's ok to be a person

>____ did 9/11
>THUG __
>Islam ___
What did they mean by this?

Just put an inanimate carbon rod in the back with a medal around it. You will get off easy.

manchester here . 5 placed on bus stops , im doing more later . hands across the ocean faggots . keep fighting the good fight burgers

how inoffensive can Sup Forums get while still triggering the shit out of the commies? can anyone think of an even less offensive statement than "it's okay to be white"?

>discouraged vandalism
shitposts w/ style

im using marker , mi6 niggers arent tracking me down

"Don't eat soy products"

"Filter your water"

>but are there better ideas on posting spots? Democratic party headquarters?
jewish community center bulletin boards may be of use. however, leibsteinowitz & co may sue your ass IRL .... be forewarned.

hahahaha. i love good sarcasm, marry me?

How can I post these around my university without being caught?

we have his fingerprint now

dude, where a jacket and a hat?

I live in san diego bro. please don't shit up the place with shitty memes when there's a literal shit epidemic here already. give us a break.

Nah, post it where white people are. Don't post it in places that are specifically meant for non-whites. Don't give them an excuse to call this an attack. JCCs and black churches should definitely be avoided. Areas near colleges, DNC headquarters, state houses, and that sort of thing will trigger the self-hating whites, and redpill the non-hating whites by their reaction.

fyi most jewish community centers in my area are filled with YT people due to the socioeconomic makeup of the cities. places such as jew york are probably much different than JCCs in the southern states. we have JCCs down here that probably do not have any actual Jews that visit.

this.
the point is to have them flip their shit over the most inoffensive thing imaginable and have them reveal their true colors. if it could be seen as an actual attack in any way rather than just as a positive message the impact would be lessened a lot

Need to do a large airdrop over a NFL football game during the national anthem can we make this happen.

Watch the chimp out once they start reading them..

Kek’d

>trips of truth

Noice

Print the smaller ones version as bookmarks and put them inside books.

>replying to your own post! Samefag.

>it’s okay to be black
“Totally acceptable”
>it’s okay to be white
“Racist”
This just further proves that racism against whites exists.

Oh fuck, yes. Post these near NFL stadiums. Where people park and shit.

You know we can tell you're replying to yourself, right? Just stick to the plan.

Let's see your dubz then, Habeeb.

Any anons in Miami? I'm down to get it going down here in nigger/spic/kike-ville.

You wanna really trigger the shit out of them? Get a few pieces of paper, each an inch smaller than the other and label them properly

>it's okay to be white
and under
>it's still okay to be white
over and over so they remove it, and another is under.

Have fun.

You’re a hero

Haven't you not any of your own posts to respond too?

Go around posting it on peoples cars

If you have some form of logical brain you'd know that I was replying to myself. It's not everyday I get trip$ of truth.

>you all need jesus
>i could use a gardener

my fucking sides!

Kek, that's amazing.