Pizzagate General: ELSAGATE UNFINISHED EDITION

OLD THREADS

Something big is brewing in Hollywood.

>Hollywood is burning.

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-island.html

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/mr-x-blind-item-2.html

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/blind-items-revealed-2.html

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-island.html

Keanu is going to expose David Geffen for raping him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147213350
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147276707
youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc
addictionlibrary.org/illicit/adrenochrome-uses-symptoms-signs-addiction-treatment.html
nypost.com/2012/04/01/how-crazy-days-and-nights-fooled-hollywood/
youtu.be/DU2TIDO5YIw
archive.is/mMDOp
archive.is/2G1Ql
archive.is/mOj7S
archive.is/9lQr7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder
>/elsagate/
>/eyeswideopen/
>/humantrafficking/
>/adrenocrhome/
are ALL related.
We must work together to end this.

DHS Blue Campaign Ad:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

>be autistic incel
>no drive or ambition
>suffer from depression
>play video games all day
>glued to computer chair
>browse Sup Forums one day
>see a bullshit pizzagate thread
>((((autism intensifies))))
>OH I KNOW IMMA SAVE DUH KEEEEDZ
>thinks he's gonna be a hero
>starts believing in photo shopped pictures and minor coincidences
>((((confirmation bias intensifies))))
>PIZZAGATE IS REAAAL HURRR DURR!!!
>joins a discord dedicated to "pizzagate investigation"
>instantly put on a watch list

When will you naive little boys learn? There is no salvation in this life. You spend your free time aimlessly wandering in the dark, well let me help guide through this rabbit hole. This pizzagate phenomenon is nothing more than the incoherent ramblings and fixations of a mentally unstable person. When you feed into this mental illness it will consume you...You incels keep diggin into these things sooner or later your gonna run into somethin you rly don't like..

The problem with #pizzagate is the fact that the so called "investigators" never seem to have any concrete evidence that would actually end up indicting these so called pedos, instead they just constantly rehash the same old photo shopped macros and claim they are making a difference some how. What these arm chair detectives don't seem to understand is just because you can doctor a photo to look a certain way and take a few minor coincidences out of context to fit your narrow world view doesn't make it legitimate or even note worthy. I recommend anyone who is a spectator to take note of the OP and his lack of substance and over all evidence about the very people he is trying to slander with outlandish accusations that wouldn't hold up in a kangaroo court let alone a real one.

I know you wanna play hero but sometimes it's better to pack it in and not get to excited. You seek adventure but end up in a nightmare flick if ya catch muh drift hahahaha, oh boy is that a clown by that window? HONK HONK hahahahha see ya'll soon

Rabbi go to sleep.

i made posts just like that when i was in denial, too, you're almost there

Yeah pizzagate is real but russia helping little Trump get a job is fake.

Related thread

It's so nice outside. We should all go outside.

Great ad, I'm glad to see that elsagate is still being discussed.

>Keanu is going to expose David Geffen

Can't wait for the documentary called "Bill and Ted's not so excellent adventure"

Reminder :
While youtube is quick to shoah any natsoc or alt right youtube channel they willingly allow destructive programming videos featuring children and adults cosplaying as spiderman and elsa is overly suggestive sexual roleplaying featuring hardcore fetishizing including :
>scat
>rape
>violence/kidnapping
>blood
>needles
and worse

It is a nice night, I might go for a stroll and hand out some flyers.
Not sure which picture I want to print out and deliver to my neighbourhood.
Wondering is there is a synagogue nearby and how they might react to this anti semetic advertising campaign.

I know, isn't it wonderful? hahaha

The world is becoming more and more the way we envisioned. Our elder prophesied the coming of an age where the innocent purity would be openly defiled by the veterans of malice.

ughhhhh I'm salivating

I'm surprised Elsagate got any traction given the speed with which the initial threads were being deleted.

Oh it's night time? You should get some sleep. No one cares what a teen prints out. ZzZzZZzzZzzz

I must have really triggered the most inbred hebe

Yeah what the fuck is up with the subject matter of the Elsa visa? How have the creators not been contacted our investigated?

Elsagate is run on youtube so there isn't much authority.
Despite using trademarks like elsa and spiderman its just costumes.
Most of the videos arent necessarily criminal and even if they had potential for child abuse it seems a lot of the videos are made in asia or the middle east so the jurisdiction isn't there.

fuck off Steinberg

I remember, but at the same time, one discussion went on till it maxed out for at least three threads, dunno why.

what about the adrenaline shipments?

The highway patrolman hasn't posted since then unless I missed it.
Here is his trip if you want to find that out HighwayPatrolman !iAorfW6CWg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147213350
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147276707

this thread sure died fast.

Quick rundown on adrenochrome bust

How the fug do you extract adrenchrome from people? Or do you make it or what

I think there are two ways iirc.
One way is the pineal gland in the brain/base of the skull.
There was another way in your organs I think either the liver or kidney or perhaps the appendix.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc
Watch this if you haven't

addictionlibrary.org/illicit/adrenochrome-uses-symptoms-signs-addiction-treatment.html

bump

is this larping or what

read nigger why are you asking (((others))) for validation on something you can investigate and determine the authenticity of independently.

inb4 2 week ban

What if this ad was intended to be taken a different way by us--we are supposed to 'take a second look' by examining these three scenes.

There are three scenes, three sides to a pyramid. Remember what anon5 said: the center of a triangle will reveal something new--the same concept is applied in GPS triangulation.

There are three scenes in this ad, and three key words go along with these scenes. Signs, communities, and race.

>Signs
At 0:02, there are signs displayed that are key features in 'pizzagate'. This has already been picked up by most. The sign of pizza along with the pedo symbol at the bottom left.

>Communities
I couldn't pick up much out of the second scene. It doesn't seem like it's trying to tell you anything, more like leading you somewhere

>Race
The third scene takes place in a spa where the only thing that seemed key was the name of the chair the woman was sitting in: European Touch brand.

This may be a long shot, but this ad came out when Trump first came into office. It's no secret that Trump has dogwhistled to us both during the campaign and his presidency, so it's not too out there to say that one of his agencies is attempting to direct us.

>If there were something to this, someone would've found it already

Sadly no. The shills from Shareblue and the JIDF have drowned out many /HTG/s and /EWO/s and distracted the autists from digging hard into something like this.

I welcome the ban

If you see signs of human trafficking, submit a tip online or by phone.

Link to some random blog. 4 paragraphs of "I think-" "My guess is that-" "What probably happened". Thanks for wasting 7 minutes of my life you purveyor of shit.

>namefag
>projecting opinion
>doesnt know how to greentext

I've seen a few different version of this picture floating around.

thanks for contributing, i didn't have this one.
uploading on twitter now.

if that bust is real, where is the police report, and WHO was arrested?

high level scifag here and im calling BS

imagine how effective it would be if we printed and laminated dozens of copies of these infographs and pasted them on bustops/mall entrances/college campuses.
We need to take this meme jihad to the streets. Much like the "its okay to be white" meme, we can apply the same MO to pizzagate redpilling offline.

REMINDER: Trump's "mentor" and one time "best friend" Roy Cohn knew about pizzagate.

I think we got another boys. Help me bring the Intel here please. Bottom right burger place has been there years and never opens wait till you see the reviews

You right nigga. This is political manipulation at its simplest. You'd never see these autismos go against anyone if they weren't "demicrats"/"libruls".

For the rest of you assfarmers, if you want to go against child trafficking and abuse, you should start with the real players. Thai and indian child slavery, the russian mob, favela gangs - most organized crime syndicates really, the catholic fucking church. Never seen you go against any of those. Those are the real child abusers you cunt-nosed asspergers riddled faggots.

>HURRR DURRR

Podesta

Some reviews I mean look at this

the thread is here if you want to conduct your own research.
its not really important to believe it or not until the highway patrolman comes back.
ultimately if he had a case it wouldn't go to the news right away.

Fucks

So basically the bastard sons of all the Israeli embassy workers and diplomats in every country. Got it.

I thought it was bullshit, until hurricane Harvey.

The inside

nigga that picture is like 1 pixel

Kids

$0.30+ You almost made a dollar by copy pasta today congrats !!!

Shit wtf

Not only deleted threads, but many of us were banned just for posting in those threads.

Full fledged (((pedofiend))) facilitator every time we talk about pizza.. it's a good thing we job creators

The ferns in the last pic are from Washington State near or on the Olympic Pen

Don't be such a glaring idiot, leaf.

I believe theres a storm brewin

nypost.com/2012/04/01/how-crazy-days-and-nights-fooled-hollywood/

Very Fucking interesting read. Not that i believe whatever. Just the content of this hit piece.

>Guy calls himself a 400lb hacker in the basement of his parents home.

>Claims connectedness by showing forged receipts of meeting with Amber Tamblyn.

>Claims Gawker tried to buy it. They deny.

400lb hacker. Hmmmmm. Trump significance.

Amber Tamblyn accusations based on receipts. This is exactly how she just tried to smear James Woods, the Trump supporter. Her friend totally remembered it.

Gawker drama. Gawker shut down last year over Hulk Hogan lawsuit. The one Peter Thiel, Trump guy, helped him orchestrate because they outed him.

Djt always shitposting celebrity gossip before last year.

>cdan is in league with or literally a Trump team intelligence unit. And James Woods is involved.

Prove me wrong. Please.

What in the hell is that on the television behind them?

Every single time I post the pedotube info I get banned for "participating in a raid thread" It really makes you think

penis

stack overflow.

Fuck it.

Bump

These pedos must be stopped!

vintage. nice

(((They))) all going to the same place

The goal of busting Manafort is to establish that Republicans hired a campaign manager, Trump specifically that broke the law but was unbeknownst to Trump...so they can slide right in and later say Clinton had no idea what the Podesta brothers were doing, the entire investigation is to destroy Manafort so when Podesta's get destroyed she can sail scott free away unharmed by it and if you don't like it then Trump should be charged cause of Manafort.....not about Russia at all, about damage control for pizza gate.

You probably right..

rip thread

Russia spent more on helping Clinton get elected than they spent on Trump getting elected.

And Russia funded Antifa as well as BLM.

Checkmate muther fucker.

This

Hrrrrdrrrrrr this artistic expression doesn't for my narrow world view or experience because everything should be wholesome and oil painted sunsets

Also my take when Schumer and Pelosi met with Trump and came out from behind closed doors saying they had a deal with Trump and "all was good"....many misread what that actually meant, it was done for Clinton as well as anyone else involved, a messege sent out that he agreed to sink one of his ships for one of theirs and to end it at that level for both of them to never get charged for anything, that the investigation would only rise to meet the campaign mangers and would rise no further...walls and other BS is for public consumption.

Perhaps this is what Jack Nicholson was really referring to when he told journalists "I warned him"

>"I warned him to shut up about it."

who said anything about your statutory kangaroo courts with limitations? We live in a common law land vile miscreant. No statute of limitations. Tribes protect their young from predators by any means necessary.

>be autistic and depressed
>be bored
>be strongly conservative authoritarian with pure hatred towards sex
>recall uncle Elliot pinging your foreskin at sleepovers
>recall crying self to sleep those nights
>see pizzagate meme
>slight trigger
>read Into it
>serotonin becomes mildly flooded due to escape from reality
>hooked on serotonin relief from rage towards sexualised and niche artwork, and patterns confirming false narrative about the world
>single source of pleasure in life
>start spreading pizzagate memes to family
>family indulge you
>zomg it's real they noticed too
>sink into deeper more profound depression from chasing ghosts
>self harm because Uncle Elliot's memories are raw
>never see relief whilst waiting for the arrest of Hillary Clinton and John Podesta into your 50s
>hang yourself in a studio apartment

Fuck off pedo shill

Fascinating. I only knew he was a frog enthusiast, not the rest of it

>Australia
tick tock little Gypsie you'll come back soon

sounds like you have deep probs man, just end it all, take one for the team.

This is some really weird larping.

youtu.be/DU2TIDO5YIw
I'm sure most of you have seen this, if not, just watch a little bit of it. I can't believe the faggot from "first kid" is in on it. I wouldn't doubt sinbad refused to fuck kids and that's why his career became a punchline.

just going to drop these here. do as you like with them

archive.is/mMDOp
archive.is/2G1Ql
archive.is/mOj7S

your script gets around- lazy fux
Anonymous (ID: 8Z6HOHt/) KN 11/01/17(Wed)12:20:22 No.147513290▶ File: there is no salvation in (...).jpg (26 KB, 480x252)
26 KB

>be autistic incel
>no drive or ambition
>lives life in fear
>glued to computer chair
>total zero at life
>wants to play hero
>thinks photoshopped pictures and minor coincidences equate to solid evidence

The problem with #pizzagate is the fact that the so called "investigators" never seem to have any concrete evidence that would actually end up indicting these so called pedos, instead they just constantly rehash the same old photo shopped macros and claim they are making a difference some how. What these arm chair detectives don't seem to understand is just because you can doctor a photo to look a certain way and take a few minor coincidences out of context to fit your narrow world view doesn't make it legitimate or even note worthy. I recommend anyone who is a spectator to take note of the OP and his lack of substance and over all evidence about the very people he is trying to slander with outlandish accusations that wouldn't hold up in a kangaroo court let alone a real one.

Thanks! One more for you.
archive.is/9lQr7

you presume too much

not to much surprise jimmy alefantis has the puffy bags under his eyes