Be Honest

How old were you when you grew out of Identity Politics?

I was 14, and just finishing my edgy stage.

9 months old

I was 27. I was taking sociology classes at the ReEducation cough cough University of Calgary (Ironically I majored in both business and sociology) but still got brainwashed. At the time I was all up in that shit and thought it was the coolest. Then got redpilled by PJW when he was talking about feminism in late 2014. Went down that rabbit hole and never came back.

Happened twice. Once in grade 12 got sucked into old school antifa vanilla anonymous and burning zeitgeist dvds. Went to anti globalization rally in kelowna ready for gop anarchy toronto style. Was sent home for being too agressive. Lost all respect for protests ,two faced cowards. Now its facts and local issues only. All that and nothing happens in bc

surrey street shitting fagot

OP is a fucking shill.

Identity should be state, race should be state, God is state.

le spencer shoops xD

>this is what the so called """"master race""" ACTUALLY looks like

Still haven’t and never will. I’m trans and I voted for Hillary.

>hahaha look at my shoops we really showed white people
Cancer. The left really can't meme.

WTF are you talking about OP. The left just brought identity politics into the mainstream.

This shit is just getting started. And no, you don't have a choice other than who, or what, you identify with and the left has stipulated that there are even archaic rules to that.

Never fell for it. I can recognize the threat of certain groups that view me as a group without falling for their same outlook of the world. Its never made sense to me, no matter how much literature I read from the old school collectivists both left and right. I just dont find their arguments that convincing.

How come such words like "racism" and "idetity politics" only exists in (previously) white countries?

Ohhh 3 or 4.

We're in the goldilocks zone for that kind of bullshit, smart enough to accept that others may struggle based on grouping, too dumb to realize they lie and use it as an ideological truncheon to bash us into giving them free resources.

Tfw tried cutting my own hair, cut too short and now look like this dweeb.

I don't know much about Richard Spencer and his politics desu, but I've noticed that his head is a weird shape. Like an egg shape. Is that only because of his weird fashy haircut or is it some kind of genetic/physical disorder?

>"I grew out of Identity Politics"
>"Its ok to be white ok?!?!"

Photoshop

14. Since then I realized that identity politics and hatred of white people is one of the main engines driving leftwingers, so I got back into it again. Don't want my race eradicated by those who hate it.

>never really had a sense of identity politics
>mfw I'm gradually growing into identity politics purely in opposition to the current trend of identity politics which says I'm responsible for practically every evil in society because of the colour of my skin

Was too intelligent to ever get into it.

I remember I was about 6

>Magic dirt theory is real
>acknowledging human differences is immature
>photoshopping Spencer with an egghead is an example of a high level political understanding

i give myself buzzcuts

reddit the post :)

>mfw I'm gradually growing into identity politics purely in opposition to the current trend of identity politics which says I'm responsible for practically every evil in society because of the colour of my skin

Buckle up, boong, this is just starting.

I know this feel my white friend.

>Ron Paul redpilled me on the Jews and their global banking cabal in 2011
>spend 5 years going down the rabbit hole
>reach enlightenment

>2015
>Trump presidency
>Start falling for the identity politics scheme
>Can literally feel my brow lowering each day
I just want to go back to how things were.
Being mad about Muslims and white identity is all so tiresome.

I would say 28/29.

I've moved onto intersectionality. It's far more divisive and likely to end western civilization quicker. Identity politics is babby tier.

>""

A couple of years ago the school issued out a paper where you were to state what you identify as. I just wrote that they should know my name by now

Honestly the only time I've ever thought about it

I liked politics from the start but I think I really started to understand it when I was 12/13.

I only got into identity politics this year. But I not sure that I like it. Everyone thinks the alt right is despicable, I'm not sure I want to be associated with them.

What do?

>Yes Goy identity politics are beneath you.
>Voting for other people's issues difine the ideal man
>Raising another mans child is manly

one half

Kindergarten (or year one for you fuckin' kiwis) when I realised that a girl punch a boy but not the other way 'round.. and later on in year 1 (year 2 again, for the kiwis) when a girl in my class wrongly accused me of touching her vagina. I said nothing to defend myself until year 4 (5). however, even after those years I was not that woke..

oh, shit. also, I have footage of me getting kicked off a swing by a girl and then the mother not doing anything about it... from I think, when I was 3 or 4? eh.

His head is very egg shaped.

Freed at 40.

Suffered liberal indoctrination at UCLA. Took 19 years to shed that brainwashing.

t. 56% "white" american

I just come here to lurk and laugh at what you all get rattled about 24/7