NO NO NO NO

NO NO NO NO HAHAHHOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHHHHH HAHAHAAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1t3h9osiFuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking Russkies

>yfw Russia is the new Ebaum's World

those pictures of bikini models in american flag and trump gear were russian shill shit too right

putin when do i get my rubles

>the memes have reached the level of high treason congressional investigations
Boomers need to be put in homes for the good of mankind holy fuck

>Flag
>Cuckalonia
TODOS PUTOS ESTAIS MUERTOS POR ESTA TRAICION!!!! VIVA ESPANA UNIDA!!! KEKALONIA DE MIERDA! OBTENGAN REKT CAPULLOS!

>yfw you realize you've been posting on a Russian Turnip Carving Forum this whole time

These originated from Sup Forums though, right?

>these are the supposed "ads" that swayed the election

HAHAHA IT WAS US ALL ALONG

Hey man for .05 rubles a post its not a bad job.

It had to be the Russians and not your stupid voting cattle that can't even basic voting procedures. Then again, these are the same people that are used as the excuse as to why we can't implement Voter ID (even though you need ID to use government services)

Anything to point at other than themselves.

Yep. The best ones were the women @ war series. #signupforthedraft #imwithher

"Sup Forums has no influence" naysayers BTFO im russian btw

RickyVaugn sure sounds Russian to me!

Do they even research that account AT ALL?

kek
The STATE of the US

hello fellow russians

Yes, but Sup Forums itself is Russian

t. Russian

Pffffftahaahahahahaha!

Boomer congressmen and senators are so out of touch with society they actually think people are going to believe this shit and freak out.

The faux outrage and shock is hilarious.

Newsflash to boomers: Russians exist on the internet. This is 100% legal. They can also discuss American politics on Facebook. 100% legal as well.

Hey everyone, Vlad's here! Vlad, you wouldn't believe what Sergei and Boris were posting last night.

Lmao the text message thing was from Sup Forums. Stupid kikes need to keep their monkies on a leash before they embarrass themselves

hell most of the people I know in the US who were most vehemently anti Trump were foreigners on temporary or permanent visas

youtube.com/watch?v=1t3h9osiFuE
TAHЦУЮT BCE!

there has never been a generation more worthlessly destructive, selfish and wholly evil than boomers. Just every single thing about them, their "goals" and methods has been a total net loss for all of civilization and society. Fuck these cocksucking, demonic boomer bastards - they truly are the devil's generation.

But wasn't this us?

Russia is getting blamed for what we did

Some insidious fuckers are trying to run the world

ALL ME

He Niko, want to go bowling?

WE
WUZ
RUSKIES

Kek

F O R
R
E
E

but muh cold war!

Millennials are just as bad, maybe worse.

can you get pidgin english version plz?

blyat, we've been exposed.

hey Alexei, you still at work? Im bringing in vodka later to the office.

Everytime we do something bad we claim we are Russia
They are the new ebaums world of Sup Forums

Yeah thats the crux of it

"Russia" is codeword for "pol"

Most of the shit they blame russia for was actually just a disinfo campaign cooked up by pol, but since some of the shitposters had russian flags we're all russian shills apparently

SCUM RUSSIAN SCUM

>yfw we are the russians now

The entire world thinks Russia meddled with the election when in the end it was just me with a VPN

They were all underage.

Apologize.

I wonder if any old shitlord white male Republicans had an internal giggle when they saw our dank memes today.

wasn't this fake texting to vote thing a Sup Forums psyop? Do slavs just lazily browse Sup Forums for ideas?

That's not a Russian meme. That's an American Sup Forums meme, and I'm amazed if it worked.

i can't wait for the congressional hearings on trolling

Hello where is qt Russian gf?
t. Ivan

here u go

The ”he died for his country, now it’s her turn” one is the best

Like another user said in a previous thread.
Russia is the new EBAUMSWORLD

Oh no, where do I hide all my free vodka I had for when Putin came to personally shitpost?!

I work 3rd shift and would spend each day refreshing Twitter to be the first post on anything CNN or Hillary would tweet with these Memes. Did it for months getting payed by chuckles.

Those pesky RUSSIANS!

better than pic related?

>be so stupid that visual information vehemently effects your daily life
>think its all russian interference
these "things" have no fucking self awareness.

Post the one that says

"We brought life into this world, we can take it out" with a picture of a female operating a drone.

CHEEKI BREEKI

I'm guessing I spent over 40 hours a week easy, making, posting and trolling people with memes during summer/fall of 16. NY born and bred. Time well spent.

holy shit they have no self awareness.... reptilians have no self awareness....

'reached' 126 gorrilion!

That's bullshit. There was the potential to hit that number. This is SOOOOOO fucking lame.

The jabber about Russia 'hacking' the election, now they are reduced to moaning about some (completely legal) Facebook advertisements.

Anybody can buy this crap, to promote anything they want -- as it should be.

>Citizens
Documented or undocumented??

>Clinton has entire fake news organiqatiin spewing bullshit
>no one cares
>Opposition organise couter propaganda
>Senate investigate, alphabet soup on the case
Wew lads!

cant find it in my folder. have this instead. is this now a memetic warfare nostalgia thread?

Id love to be brought on trial before the senate for my shitposts and deliver powerful rants

so true

The memepocalypse is upon us.

This was a Sup Forums project. WTF WE'RE RUSSIAN HACKERS NOW.

So why aren't they calling this Sup Forums campaign a Russian hack? That's the end all be all for deniers, a Kremlin backed hack. Not seein any hacks here, why call it a hack in the first place? Call them out, journalists are as outlandish as 1984 villains.

Здpaвcтвyйтe comrade

Because if they call Sup Forums Russian shills
Then they can no longer call us the alt right trump supporters which also does not exist

This wasn't Sup Forums, it was all reddit.

lmao

i genuinely want to learn russian. is it hard for low iq brainlets?

Yes it was those damn reddit natzees, /pol is a board or peace

>normie memes at worst get them a few dislikes/downvotes on social media
>our memes get us investigated by the government and brought up before the supreme court to be tried for high treason and violation of international treaties

lul

govyro po ruski tovarisch?

It would be like the Queen's court in Alice in wonderland. Just beyond retarded.

okay Aleks

I love our best and brightest that are elected to make decisions for us.

lmao

>tfw you realize "RUSSIAN ELECTION MEDDLING" has been a codeword for Sup Forums shitposts all along
IT WAS US ALL ALONG

If you're stupid enough to believe that, you don't deserve a vote. Holy shit

WE DID IT REDDIT!

I think so, yeah

Apparently it's got 9 cases or some bullshit like that

How can it be hard to learn if Russians can speak it and they drink cologne

It's already like that

The mystifying thing about it is how many people are still going along with the emperor not wearing any clothes

no you stupid fuck. this place is so obviously controlled by russia its disgusting.

and you stupid fucks just post your manufactured memes straight from the FSB file

This is so fucking stupid. Even by burger standards.

Have you maybe considered that cologne and/or vodka gives you superpowers?

It wouldn't surprise me is Russians posted meme here. They didn't make most of them.