POL please HELP

How the fuck are we going to redpill California. This upcoming election has me stressing the fuck out thinking about adulterer Gabin Newscum in office. We just finally finish getting the dem dick down by Brown and now we've got a couple of greasy fuck sticks crawling out of the dems book of tricks. HOW.

I live in the Bay Area, I don't even get a republican candidate on my ballot. Its 200% fucked.

California has literally no hope.

Stop worrying and just let this pathetic state die.

We don't. Commiefornia is lost. The best case scenario is that it declares independence from the US to protest Trump. Or that it slides off into the Pacific. Or Rocket Man nukes it.

i thought California republican party had a couple corruption scandals?

California is a lost cause. Best to just let it burn and start over.

fuck california and fuck you

the entire population should be fucking exterminated, burned alive.

Fuckin same... losing my fucking mind. How bout that fucking 12 cent tax today, and getting butt fucked on my regstration so I can see no improvement in roads. I wish dprk would target SF and LA, maybe give us a fighting chance against demofaggots.

Still not president, fuck off to "what happened" land.

>Cali
Redding is based. Jefferson State movement has real support in the North State.

The big cities are a lost cause though. Bay Area, LA, San Diego... overrun...

Move out.
You're not welcome here

Does that movement to split CA into multiple smaller states have any chance?

Only an act of GOD will "Redpill" California. Short of Los Angeles or San Francisco getting decimated, there is hope.

Californian here

It's totally fucking fucked, man

Prop 187 was the last hope.
The illegal drivers license law is the final nail in the coffin.

No. The senate has to approve it. Which will never happen.
Also, the newest maps I've seen show three liberal dominated states.

I've been mentioning that faggot since prop 8 but no one cares. California cancer will spread to the rest of the world unless he's stopped.

simple we get the /k/ommandos to bore then to death talking about some shit they kill them selves and we take over the state

>Be Canadian
>have no fucking clue why California is a shit show.

-26 year resident.

leave the state and let the commies secede from the union. Trump will, shortly afterwards, turn the entire west coast into a fucking glass sheet. just like he will to the Norks in a few months.

The fuck, Sup Forums is broken

something is going on

LA county too, never even one

I thought we gave up on cali and were memeing a nuke?

Commiefornia is obviously a tumor to America. We'll have to amputate. Or at least hope NK nukes it, since it's in range.