TO HELL WITH THE NORTH ISLAND

Come home white man. With the recent Catalonian fiasco it's time we break away from the rest of this """"""""country""""""". The North doesn't care about the 1 million plus of us down here and Labour and Winnie will happily repeal their new ordinance about foreign buyers to make those sweet sheckels. Auckland, Hamilton and other cities are already infested with Chinks, sandniggers, maori and pasifika niggers and other undesirables.

Come home white man. We are strong, we are independent, we are the South!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

newzealandnow.govt.nz/why-choose-nz/compare-new-zealand/singapore
youtube.com/watch?v=TF6cnLnEARo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a 3rd gen chinese new zealander and I live in christchurch

what now faggot? My heritage probably has been in this country longer than most nz angcucks bahaha

get fuckin rekt bow to your chink master, pinko

*buys your house, farm, car, wife*

Where're you faggot? Come fight me. I live in Christchurch as well. You know what I bet you live in Avonhead (Asianhead) faggot

>reddit spacing
>that post structure
feels good to have an epicanthic fold desu

>My heritage probably has been in this country longer than most nz angcucks
Retard

>live in auckland
Send help

Is auckland the melbourne of New Zealand?

worse

no wellington is, auckland is sydney

auckland is the california of new zealand

>2/3 of our jews live in that city alone
>by pure coincidence it is also the city with the highest percentage of immigrants
>by pure coincidence it is also the city where all the SJW shit in our country is spreading from

Man that is a really cute picture. Perfect picture for the caption, used Goods like me.

Do you know how easy it is for a Singaporean to become a Permanent Resident in New Zealand?

we suspect but don't known

pls tell

Jafa here.
Feels bad man.

newzealandnow.govt.nz/why-choose-nz/compare-new-zealand/singapore

They have a fucking dedicated page on their website just for us Singaporeans LMAO

We are really bad at designing flags

>Many of our larger centres have significant communities of Singaporeans and other Asian peoples, which may help you feel at home. In fact, over 12% of New Zealanders are of Asian ethnic origin. Looking ahead to at least 2026, this is predicted to be our fastest growing ethnic group.

>Many people from Singapore find good jobs and careers here in New Zealand.

>To put that into perspective, Singapore was rated the world’s 4th most expensive city to live in by Mercer’s 2015 Cost of Living Survey. By comparison, Auckland was much further down the rankings at 61st and Wellington even less expensive at 83rd.

>Singaporean undergraduate students or graduates of a Singapore university or polytechnic aged 18-30 can apply for the Singapore Work Exchange Programme. This visa is valid for up to 6 months in New Zealand.

wtf i'm moving to New Zealand now!!!

Calling bullshit on this.

I know a couple of 3rd+ generation Chinese Kiwis. They are some of the most anti-immigrant people I know.

The reason? They have well and truly adapted to our way of life. They resent that kiwis look at them and mistake them for fob Asian scum.

if you not Ngai Tahu then you have to get out of the South Island

>>by pure coincidence it is also the city where all the SJW shit in our country is spreading from
thats bullshit thats in Wellington. Auckland votes overwhelming national because its only about money

If you are not Moriori you should eat yourself.

KILL WHITEY!!

Jafa reporting in.
Although most days when I walk down Queen Street to work I could mistake it for China.

Meanwhile in Chin- I mean Canad- I mean New Zealand.

Love you guys.

Let the Cross of New Munster fly high and strong!

>the city where all the SJW shit in our country is spreading from
That's Wellington, retard. Open a book.

they vote national yeah but thats because of all the chinks there
Auckland is 100000% the most SJW place in NZ, wellington is really bad as well but it is nowhere near auckland's level

the whole North Island is a fucking embarrassment and need to be genocided

Where do you live in NZ?

dude no way Wellington is far more SJW than auckland

have you been to both auckland and wellington recently?

all this shit started in auckland

bottom of the south island m8, as far away as I can get from these faggots without going to a different country

>all this shit started in auckland
now fucking listen up you dopey cunt. Auckland is not a SJW town it is wellington. Auckland is full of either Chinks and Islanders and not queers and fag students from Vic uni like wellington

This nigga gets it.

Any based pro-white, anti immigration parties and politicians in NZ?

Why does ctl+f search for "ww3" yeild no results on /pol?

Keep running white man. First it's "leave the north island" and then it's "leave christchurch to the chinks go innawoods more".

no, you still have to learn polish

Ngai Tahu are the biggest pieces of shit in south island

>Pisses and moans about getting treaty claims for land
>Most claims just convieniently happen to be on city limits
>Land for Maoris? Yeah nah fuck that we are going to subdivide it and sell to Chinese and make gigabux

I would actually support treaty claims if they were actually using it to get back to the land, build housing for their tribe and living sustainably on it, but nope.

God bless the Polish. The last shining beacon in the shadow that has consumed Europe.

DAMN!

How's Invercargill? It being so far south is what interests me.

>"Catalonian fiasco'"

CATALONIA REPUBLIC AT THE END OF THE YEAR U DUMB KIWI

Is it seriously gonna happen?!

Do you still have the fertility rate of Pandas when you move to NZ? Because if you don't reproduce and bring a lot of shekels, it doesn't really matter if you move

>build housing for their tribe and living sustainably on it,
you do realise they are 54,000 mostly white people who know nothing about native culture

Have you seen Deliverance?

auckland is more like the shanghai of nz

Not gonna happen. This is the future for all of us I'm afraid.

Noooooo

chinks are literally the worst, i'd take niggers over chinks

Sever the limb, save the body

>2013
Yeah nah Christchurch is the same now, just chuck Patel in there somewhere and it's about right.

I'm English and after examining the terrain and Life here I ironically think that this is the land where dragons would live given the chance - vis. if there were or will be dragons - they will (or will have) come from here

OH NO EDUCATED ENGLISH SPEAKING IMMIGRANTS FROM A HIGH HDI COMMONWEALTH COUNTRY NEW ZEALAND IS FINISHED

We just hate mainland chinks and indians here, mainly for their shit behaviour

>We just hate mainland chinks and indians here,
fuck off wong from hong kong

Plenty of them are Indian and muslim

Don't be retarded, people generally like a british sounding chink from Hong Kong or Singapore. It's when an asian hangs out in a big group of other asians speaking chinese and spitting on the ground or invading other people's personal space since they have no concept of societal norms that they're disliked

And I'm sure those indians and muslims are as despised there as they would be here for their alien behaviour that sticks out like a sore thumb in an anglo country

>generally like a british sounding chink from Hong Kong or Singapore.
it sounds like you have never even met a white person from Auckland

Even the whites in auckland are either children of immigrants or (((white)))

Fucking shithole of a city, there's a reason the rest of the country hates it and all the new zealanders that used to lived there left

>and all the new zealanders that used to lived there left
Where are they living now? The countryside?

In Palmerston North

its cold
sometimes its cold and raining

right now its been hot for the last 3 days and Im freaking the fuck out and no one know how to react or what to do

Do it faggot

What is there to do in Christchurch? I moved here about 8 months ago for a job and all I've been doing is go to work and shitposting here. The city still seems like a mess with construction everywhere. Just this afternoon I felt a minor tremor

it seems like chirstchurch is just a massive suburb. i got here 2 months ago. loving the nature though.

The bottom of the North Island is rightful New Munster clay

Christchurch is really just a very very big town. It's the epitomy of depressing boring suburbia therefore that's why Canterbury has the highest rate of suicide in the country

I honestly had more fun during my uni years in Hamilton

Is the south more conservative/less degenerate?

Or is the only thing it has going for it less chinks?

Nah it's shit m8

Duh it's North Island you can literally drive to Auckland and other interesting places like Wellington and Napier etc. South Island is still suffering from post earthquake depression.

dont worry better then wellington :( asains hate immigrants from shitskin land

The depression is nothing to to with earthquake PTSD or whatever sob story is on stuff, it's the fact that the place looks like it was hit with an earthquake fucking yesterday. Take a drive through Christchurch city centre, it's still 100% fucked, don't buy whatever bullshit they spin you in the media. Unbelieveable amounts of money pocketed by the council and their rich mates who own companies and fuck all has been done.

Literally every single person I know and talk to say

>lol city centre? I drive around it

Even the wanky new shit they build, they are struggling to find tenants for since no one shops there and every business owner with a brain knows it.

The best thing NZ has ever done is have a Korean kid who could play guitar.

youtube.com/watch?v=TF6cnLnEARo

stay the fuck away you yellow fuck

Is this a re-upload? I remember it being one of the most viewed videos back in the time

>Unbelieveable amounts of money pocketed by the council and their rich mates who own companies and fuck all has been done.
red pill me on this please
do they get the rope on day of the rope?

is there any greater creed of man than the cantabrian?

Not much to add beyond that sorry, my source is my own eyes and experience. Im sure a bit of digging will turn up plenty of evidence of it going on though. Ill provide a few anecdotes

>same streets getting ripped up and replaced 5-10+ times and are still fucked
>council blowing money on stupid shit like 20k$ giraffe statues and tens of millions of dollars on cycleways that no one uses and fuck road traffic up
>the amount of imported filipno labour paid below min wage and illegally housed having it deducted from wages as accomodation expenses
>selling off red zone land to mates at wilsons car parks who rape you through the nose since they pretty much have a monopoly on city centre parking
>forcing people out of red zone land and paying them fuck all for it, are talking about redeveloping it now and you can bet that 'fixed' land will fetch a nice price with their buddies the property developers

Most Cantabrians are absolute dickheads whose lack of manners and basic courtesy is matched only by their over inflated ego.

T. Cantabrian

I will move back to Christchurch and help you campaign for a South Island White Ethnostate.