Who redpilled T_D?

who redpilled T_D?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147080301/#q147080301
reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/7a4bjo/time_for_my_quarterly_inquisition_reddit_ceo_here/dp6youa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why the fuck are you even going there, faggot?

cuz there's memes and more OC over there these days than there is here (though there used to be more here).
"its ok to be white" got over 3000 upvotes and is on the front page there now, and rising.
but it's true that they still love their "based black men" over there and shit.
i have talked to a few of them and every one of them that i talk to is in an inter racial relationship. massively fucked up. they really do believe their multiculturalism bullshit.

this board isn't fucking "right wing" anymore man. if you look in the catalog the majority of the posts are commie shit and lefty shit. i'm all about Sup Forums but important shit gets deleted here. last week i posted black crime stats and it got pruned and i got banned and the thread was getting bumped a shitload. the quality of discourse on this board has just gone downhill massively IMO. and moved to the left of what it used to be.

You're a fucking reddit shill. Post proof of your ban or fuck off.

Kill yourself
Sage goes in all fields

it was a week ago, im unbanned now
this is the thread i was banned for archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147080301/#q147080301

way less than a week actually
whatever, fuck off man, i was just pointing out that the 'its ok to be white' sign is at the top of reddit. def worth pointing out so blow a dick dumb nigger.

The only people that stigmatize civic nationalism on this board are jews.

this is not entirely true. the jews, or the lefties, or whoever, do try to fuck us up by playing the "civic nationalism" meme.
but it's also true that civic nationalism is really lame, and will ultimately lead to just as much destruction of the USA and our culture, heritage and future as anyone else, just as a slightly slower rate.

Nope. You're a faggot.

>The only people that stigmatize civic nationalism on this board are jews.
kys you fucking shitskin

Honestly we can use them for this. They have a wider reach and if they stick to the message like the chalkening, this could go into bonus mode.

This board was never "right wing." It only seemed that way because most leftists are too fragile to survive outside a carefully moderated hugbox for very long.

Shills are paid to do drive-by shitposting, running back to their tumblr safe space without ever looking at the replies (thus all the "1 post by this ID" OPs). They don't matter, aside from the annoyance their sliding causes.

>They have a wider reach
Not by much really. The only way you'll see anything from /r/the_donald is if you actively seek it out. The rest of reddit bitched and they quarintined the sub from reaching the front page

They can deflect from the fact that Sup Forums is unironically white nationalist. Plebbiters would make better martyrs.

You're the faggot and you're not even trying. I actually would be content with people of all creeds uniting under the banner of traditional Americanism, and I fully believe it is possible for non-whites to do so. Given our current condition and the undeniable reality that the vast majority of non-whites buy into critical theory because it's in their self-interest, meaningful civic nationalism is actually less viable than ethnic nationalism. If you can't see that you have debilitated observational abilities.

American is a race.

we dont know those guys.

They can't. Today the site administrator held an AMA and the top comment was asking why /r/The_donald hasn't been banned. They unironically think people who say LE BASED BLACK TRANNYS are directly responsible for the charlottesville killing

reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/7a4bjo/time_for_my_quarterly_inquisition_reddit_ceo_here/dp6youa/

To his credit, he did defend /r/the_donald and said they wouldn't delete it

why call me a faggot? if you're a civic nationalist that just means you love faggots?
its not in anybodies genes other than europeans and particularly their american offshoots to want to be free and independent and left the fuck alone. the rest of the worlds populations are just lowly animals looking to exploit anything and everyone around them. they have no souls.

> no fields sage'd

Everybody wants your entire country to be rounded up and shot you fuckin' faggot ass yokels.

>and I fully believe it is possible for non-whites to do so
no, it's not. because every 2nd generation you would have racial struggle. race will always differentiate people and will be always an easy scape goat for problems. not successful? not getting good grades? fired from the job? well, must be racism. because it can't be my own fault!

Oh yeah involve the cancer. Great idea.

1) it would be an awful business decision for spez to delete T_D because they would just go somewhere else like voat and reddit would become fully tumblrized and 2) as it stands now T_D is literally "controlled opposition" in the sense that they are "controlled" by spez and reddit. it's a GREAT position to be in to have literal administrative control over your political opposition and spez isn't stupid enough to simply give that up at the drop of a hat, knowing that Trump voters are sure to organize somewhere else anyhow if he WERE to ban them.

This isn't about rabid leftists, it's about boomers and fence sitting centrists. We don't do optics to convert commies.

Please use a trip OP so I can filter you

Stay there and never leave.

Huh? None of this made any sense to me.
What the fuck is a spez, is that like a nigger or something? Fucking spezniggers.

impwessive user

spez is moot

except as a spez

>T_D wasn’t redpilled

Sup Forums was just bluepilled.

T_D is literally more redpilled than Sup Forums in 2017.

Sup Forums is filled with jews, queers, spics, pajeets, nigs and chinks.

T_D is Sup Forums lite at this point

>Shills on reddit
Nah reddit is actually just that autistic.

Read Jared Taylor.. Civic Nationalism is a junk meme - people naturally are aware of their own racial (group) interest. Unless they are white because they have been dehumanized by propaganda since childhood. We don't need to kill people to remove them from the white ethnostate, even if they resist. Just stun them, back up their belongings, compensate them and then reap the benefits of a society we can ACTUALLY rebuild following some rational philosophy.

>muh based civic nationalism
This is what Americans truly believe.

this was an unjustified ban
these threads have always been allowed and i don’t see why yours was any different or breaking any rules
what time of the day did you post this? afternoon, evening or morning?

Can you please stop samson option. Youle inevitably get wiped by the persians after you destroyed your golem.

>DAE le redpill le reddit

remember guys, all memeflaggers are canadians.
spez is the username of the CEO of reddit.

>literally R*ddit

Can you fuck off back to your circlejerk?

Main dude who runs Reddit's name is Spez. He admitted to editing people's posts on T_D and now his name is a verb meaning to edit.

it's ok to kys samefag

ignore leftypol shills trying to trick you into putting hitler posters up.

Shareblue.

wrong bitch! im the JIDF! whatchugonnadoboutit?