I'm looking forward to death

>Attractive 31yr old successful business owner
>Haven't dated in several years been building my business, staying /fit and personal growth.
>Decide to make non degenerate dating profile its current year online dating isnt weird anymore amirite?
>Answer bunch of subjective and vague psychoanalytic questions, results come back and there is criticisms about my intolerance of degeneracy
>Says I have mental problems basically but continue profile
>Start browsing for my qt
>Every girl looks the same
>neo-hippy, sleeve tattoos, "looking for fun" "tell me why I should date you" "Make me delete my profile" "I like to go out drinking with friends and love tats and hip hop" "FUCK DRUMPF"
>Self absorbed vanity pictures that are heavily filtered with dog ears on top of their heads for some reason and anime eye shops to photos, out drinking, pics of body in gym.

Should I just kill myself because that's what it feels like is the best option right now... how do I regain hope in humanity?

Anyone else have a similar experience?

You're searching at wrong places. Sign up for dancing classes, or pottery or cooking. Decent women tend to have real hobbies. Cheers.

P.s. Same mentality in my country. Mercantile scum mostly.

pottery? where the fuck do I take a pottery class?

I could see maybe cooking.

nah m8 camping shops are the probably the whitest place in the US. Also probably go into University, and get some STEM girl.

Go to a (white) Church.

I live in western washington it is literally packed with camping shops full of granola eating communists with dred locks.

tried finding a couple they all went full white guilt during the BLM movement and I just gave up.

Go to the gym. Bullshit questions about form. Mention you have to get back to the office. Catch them digits for a run that weekend. Repeat until goal is met.

damn, the STEM thing is still a good idea in my oppinion.

I am in the gym all the time... they are all roasties with sleeve tattoos, literally never seen one that looked virtuous. I think my demographic might be completely poisoned. Its all dudeweedlmao BERNIE.

Eat magic mushrooms

What do you believe that would answer britbong

There are still decent women like me - college-educated, speaks 5 languages, have a "real" government job, and will remain virgin until married. But Sup Forums worships Nips and Chinks only so there's that...

>pottery? where the fuck do I take a pottery class?
What I meant was; be creative and see what could potentially setup a stage for a normal meeting. No bars, no clubbing. Mostly scum visits those places. Not worth the money, time or effort.

Cooking classes are great. One more useful skill in the bank for you. And you could meet a real lady there. Dancing like Salsa or Tango is fantastic for social purposes.

Best of luck.

plenty of fish in the SEA

sounds like you don't want to win, champ.

>nip
>chink
>Philippines

What is the proper derogatory slang for your particular skin color?

It would make you want to keep living,

They would strip your ego and force you to think about things you put at the back of your head, you have a good time most of the time lasts 5 hours and you will be grateful when you are coming off.

If people haven't even had mushrooms and pretend to be enlightened, they have never even been in a different stage of consciousness, basic bitch plebs

Fuck I hope you are joking.

Shitskin

I met my gf on a forum. I'd suggest something like that instead of any site specifically meant for finding partners. You could try to find a forum for things that indicate a good woman. Like Christian forums or something. Idk, girls around me are trash, so I don't have any other advice. It seems like you don't have trouble approaching, just the pain of almost every woman being garbage tier.

>Roll these dice and try to get 6's
>No 6's on the dice
>Not really interested in playing a game that appears to be statistically impossible within the set parameters

"You just aren't trying m8"

Run for local office, even something small like school board.
Use your position to cause leftist butthurt and drop redpills. Vote against gender faggotry and section 8 niggers.

what about this nigger

I've eaten mushrooms several times. Liberty Caps and Kabenzi multiple times.

You can have just as much and more self actualization from a long prayer session. I've done both.

It's not a meme that western women are garbage on average, how have you only just found this out now?

If you fish in a dirty pond, you may get a carp or eel. If you go for a better catch you may change the place to fish, lets say a church maybe.

I agree with that one. I thought you were specifically stating that because I wasnt finding one in the gym that I wasn't trying.

Look for paths, not roadblocks.

The difficulty of dating isn't a good enough reason to be depressed. It's completely plausible that you could find a nice christian raised girl or something and marry her and she won't cheat on you.

I'm depressed because life is meaningless, and it's unlikely to impossible that anything I do in my life with ever have relevance beyond the Earth or even within it.

The forces of nature disturb me greatly, where life survives off the death of other lifeforms, where we are nothing but biological machines following our survival instinct programming.

On a larger scale we live on one small planet in a vast universe that seems to have no meaning or purpose. If there is other life in the universe it's likely that we will never be able to communicate, and even if we could they probably wouldn't be any wiser to the point of existence than we are.

You're depressed because you can't find good pussy?

That's why I'm here... getting ideas brother. I just tried the online path, appears to hit a roadblock.. am taking notes.

>attractive

are you really? If so online dating is the worst for attractive men. You are better off going to to a pub or something. I'm not just talking about an easy lay either. You'd find better quality women overall.

Most of the women around where I live seem normal, but it's a boring "unhappening" place with lots of woods. The freaks are in the city. Maybe talk to as many local women as you can, date the ones that are interested, and wait for one to ask you for commitment.

You want a meaningful life?

Restart your world view from the axiomatic supposition that everything you do matters. Everything. Peterson's meme of "Cleaning your room" is not inconsequential. Organize your sock and underwear drawer, look to every small piece of anything in your room to create order out of each piece of chaos starting from the smallest of issues. Pretty soon you will not have time to worry about your existential crisis and you will be focusing on your next task.

Is it ultimately truth? Perhaps... perhaps not. If it works does it really matter?
You can reduce

>Seeking wife material
>Use online dating sites
You are seeking in the wrong place, Nathan.
Christians qts are in the church, not in the internet.

Become an astronaut. Go to space. Woman like shit like that. Woman are easy all you have to be is something spectacles they can flaunt about on social media. You owning a construction company of whatever isn't a big deal on social media.

Most of the women around where I live seem normal, but it's a boring "unhappening" place with lots of woods. The freaks are in the city. Maybe talk to as many local women as you can, date the ones that are interested, and wait for one to ask you for commitment.

Captcha: CALLE ("street") only

Ya I'm about an 8 give or take. I don't like going to bars I believe they are degenerate.

29 here, get the fuck off of dating sites they are nothing but concentrated liberal cancer. We're old enough to know how to talk to women in person, a dying skill that these youngsters will never know. It's tough out here, honestly I'm beginning to think that waiting for a good generation z without all the tats and liberal college brainwashing is the way to go. I wish I could help more but these millennial women are almost a lost cause. Good luck my friend

I'd suggest just walking around and poaching some birds ;)

This.
Volunteer at your local animal shelter, sign up for yoga or any other activities in your area. The good women feel the same about those sites as you do so you're wasting your time there. Those dating sites are for single mothers, alcoholics, and cat ladies.

Been thinking of going full Ted Bundy lately.

You keep flaunting looks, looks don't matter. I have countless good looking male friends that settled with hambeasts. One was even Harvard educated and he settled with an ugly liberal who used to prey in Catholic priests because she got a rise out of getting them to betray their religious beliefs. No matter how smug woman try to be they are all a mess emotionally and desire an anchor. You have to be an anchor. Someone that appears to have their shit together even if it's a lie. Go clean your room.

Well I was only on one for about 25minutes of browsing it was painful. I've actually thought the same thing about waiting for a GenZ. lol

Ladyboys don't count Mr. Asian Sanchez.

if u want a trad wife then u need church, if u dont care then irl is fine

>Mention I am attractive
>user asks if I was being serious
>I clarify for him that I am

"You keep flaunting looks"

flip. duh.

do I have a similar experience of being a fucking loser? no

sack up. I never want to see a thread like this on pol again

>Live in California
>Refuse to mix or date older women
>All there are when it comes to California girls are the following:

>Instagram gold-digging nightclub slut
>Antifa crust punk into open relationships, a case of herpes, and a made-up gender
>SJW "geek" girl into Nintendo and Deviant Art shit like antlers, but is "pansexual" and into open relationships. Basically the cutesy version of the Antifa girl
>Pastel or Nu-goth girl into daddy-dom bullshit, pops xanax like candy, cheats, is against slut shaming, shoehorns BDSM into everything and will cheat on you with the skater boy or the drug dealer.
>Raver slut which is the sister to the pastel cunt and has anxiety due to her drug addictions and probably fucked that one friend who's much older and looks like a scumbag and is probably the drug dealer
>Hippie or hipster bitch into virtue-signalling on Facebook, Burning Man, cuckoldry, and is basically a plastic-wrapped hippie or a """lesbian"""" into crossfit and most-likely has a son you don't know about
>The fat girl you'd not want to be seen with but would probably fuck just to get it out of your system
>An older used-up woman.
>A non-white.

Getting a date, isn't hard. Finding quality is impossible to where you'd end up just hating everyone. It's as if every single female was molested during their youth, thus making them so fucked up.

Literally the first word in your OP was flaunting your looks. It was the first identifier you used for yourself.

The era of decent online dating is over. It was good back in the day, because the women on these sites were utilizing unconventional tools to garner attention from equally creative men. But now Shaniqua Johnson can post booty pictures and show off her welfare checks without having to learn how to use a computer or upload a photo through USB. Now that technology is as easy as pressing several buttons it has inundated the market with monkeys that aren't mentally capable of being aware of their own existence.
So you now have to find refuge using slightly more creativity, just anything easier than pressing two buttons will suffice, anything that requires the slightest bit of effort, and you've now effectively weeded out the retards.

lots of insecure uggos on Sup Forums but he has a point anyways

>babby's first existential crisis
it's okay, you'll grow out of it once you leave your teens

Dating sites need to really install a higher paywall. Let men pay $100 a month and woman say $50. This will root out undesirables and hopefully maintain some sense of gender balance. Everything goes to shit when you make it accessible to everyone.

Probably need to become a Mormon.

what are you talking about lady you never heard of a community college? also tits or GTFO