LAURA INGRAHAM -- KILLING IT

Laura Ingraham appreciation thread. She was considered once for Trump's Press Secretary but they didn't ink the deal for some reason.

She's at Day #2 of her new Prime Time show on Fox, and she nails an exclusive interview with Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. For those that don't know, I think he's only asked one question during oral arguments his entire career? (can any lawfags back this up? It was "zero questions" for a long time...). Anyway, Laura used to clerk for Justice Thomas so she scored the very very rare interview and it was fucking great.

Tomorrow, she interviews President Trump.

INGRAHAM IS FUCKING KILLING IT

She's wearing a cross and has it openly displayed. I think it's an intentional signal.

She did a Nazi salute at the RNC as well, shes based as fuck

I teared up when Justice Thomas was speaking about court without Scalia.

Hannity did his "tick tock" today referencing a big story about Obama breaking tomorrow.....

Laura Ingraham has exclusive interview with the President....

Will need to keep an eye on these happenings.

nice

Digits baby nice
But is there video source at all.

She's going to make a hell of a lot more money for easier work at Fox, she turned down the secretary position.

He also interviewed that other woman that was on The Five, Kimberly Guilfoyle but passed on her.

She can't keep up this pace of interviews....can she?? She had Chief of Staff Kelly on yesterday, Justice Thomas today and President Trump tomorrow.

Compare and contrast to MeeAgain Kelly. What was her first interview, Infowars?

Kimberly has openly stated many times that while she learned a lot by being Bush's press secretary (and the first woman to hold the job), she'd never do it again. Too much stress.

>he's only asked one question during oral arguments

WHERE DA WHITE WIMMIN AT?

triple 9's she is blessed by kek

Dana Perino was Bush's press sec, not Kimberly

That's Dana. This brings up the question though why are conservative women so much hotter than liberals. Compare Ingraham, Dana, and Kimberly to Rachel Maddow and the other dogs at MSNBC and CNN. Erin Burnett is the rare exception

Ugly women go left because they can’t attract a man need someone besides themselves to blame

It absolutely is. She's smart and sincerely conservative. Like Tucker Carlson, she also has a well-concealed (but obvious to us) power level.

I wish republicans would leave pol

I hope she doesn't feed the trolls like Lou Dobbs did when he interviewed Trump recently. Dobbs fed the narcissistic Trump with massive lies to make him feel good. That's not reporting.

Or is it that going left and relinquishing all personal responsibility makes you ugly?

>Which came first
>the buttergolem or the gender studies degree?

Thats my girl