How does it feel to live in a country that no one cares about, non-Americans?

How does it feel to live in a country that no one cares about, non-Americans?

When all is said and done, the United States of America will go down in human history as the centerpiece of all our efforts. We will have global power over every country and every human, and there's no war or revolution you can spur to ever stop us, our millitary is the greatest in the world.

We invented everything, bitches. Suck my dick and choke on it.

Okay but what does a frog have to do with any of that?

normie larper btfo reeeeee

Don’t do this. It is rude. Everyone knows it. There is no need to rub their faces in it.

lol

I'm I the only person who thinks redheads are attractive as fuck.

Most people do idiot, they are memeing.

The US has barely been on top for 70-80 years(if we count since ww2)and about 30 with total control after the communism fell.And by 2040 you will be a white minority country.
Kek your reign as the dominat superpower will have lasted 100 years.
But i guess that you dont know much about history....typical american.

You didn't invent the world's first operational jet fighter faggots.

yes we did

No muslims. No terrorism. Just the usual state-sponsored corruption and dumb poor people.
Let me know when the land of the free n the home of the brave finishes arguing about transgender bathrooms and the Kardashians, or getting massacred by a Paki with a visa.

Pathetic faggot

we did we did we did we did we did we did we did we did we did we did we did we did

Can't fool me m8 I watched Louis Theroux, your country is fucking mental.

>we did

You cant even stop negroid and spic admixture slowly but surely blacking you.
You'll go down in history as most devoted servants of the kikes, who always fought against bad anti-semitic goyim, died for interest of Israel an finally were paid for you servitude with same kike venom you spread across the world.

No, we just perfected them.

>our millitary is the greatest in the world
>can only bomb small countries who can't bomb you back
>lost war against vietnamese farmers

How it feels to look at threads like this as a bong

STFU Marat black ass Dagestan bitch

>le arrogance of a dying empire

but no seriously it's pretty sweet. the scum of the planet avoid us while we reap the benefits of the global market. so if you can manage an above average salary in my country ouy pretty much have an ideal life.

>~150 years old
>centerpiece of human history
>we invented everything

let's wait for another 150 years and see how the Negro-Hispanic-USA will do.

Not too bad. Ive had offers to get h1'd to the US for lots more money but I like working from home. I get along great with americans so im happy they are my neighbors and they keep me safe. Thanks USA!

>let's wait for another 150 years and see how the Negro-Hispanic-USA will do

Brazil.

Where is the upvote button on this site?

Umm, lots of people care about Sweden here tho

Get fucked

invented everything
Tell me please who's Von Braun, Einstein, Galileo. DaVinci, Von Newman, James Watt, Newton, Satoshi, Mozart, Tchaicovsky, Nobel, Kalashnikov, Berners-Lee, Marconi, Volta, Gutenberg, Babbage, Bool, Turing, Pasteur, Morse, Benz, Ferni
and also who invented gunpowder

The only good thing to come out of America is your Constitution. And you're losing that one.

You're only rich because of the kikes. As soon as fiat money goes out, you're going to be a horde of zombies trying to farm cucumbers in Vegas.

>How does it feel to live in a country that no one cares about, non-Americans?
Comfy

Just shut the fuck up.

0/10 YOU'RE JUST BUTTHURT

criminal colony with no real history and a bastardized culture; irrelevant in less than a century.

Lol 300 years on the books. By 2076 we will be a 3rd world country and in another 300 completely forgotten.

You forgot France

how does it feel that america is no longer the world superpower and that you eventually have to accept to bend the knee to china?

>be american
>be american

I hope some day we get a chance to show you niggers what it looks like when we actually want to destroy someone.

We could wipe most countries off the map in an afternoon.

Trump please.

"We invented everything" - USA
Actually we invented everything, including your country - UK

>blue eyed half chink
LOL - come on man use the real thing

No, we invented the U.K.

Why d'you care if other countries care about you? by the way, (((USA))) is going to become a 1 party dictatorship, a Brazil 2.0, cease to be a superpower and balkanize within this century. Tubby.

She's so cute. I wish I could date her or preferably a girl that looked like her that wasn't famous and employed in Hollywood.

I love Redheads. Though funnily enough Emma Stone is naturally a blonde. She looks like she should be a redhead though.

>+w+

Op, the only thing that almost makes me don't sleep is watch the silent legion of Chinese people doing exactly what the Jews did until now. Our world surely needs another World War to restore the power of some nation, to make others nation born and others be wiped out of the map.
I'm sure that America will prevail again in the end of this world... but the entire country, his citizens and maybe the entire world will pay the price for what is happening.
I don't know if you guys already realized if a another World War starts right now it can only begin after another big global economic breakdown. I suggest you guys take a look at some stocks next few months, look what some old foxes like Soros and the Rothschild clan are doing.

I only hope that China colapse, it would be better for the entire planet and the other nations since they are a silent cancer destroying entire nations from inside.

>We invented everything, bitches.
no, but I'll give you cunts credit for inventing terrible b8 posts

Also, my country is only some farm of money and food for the rest of the world and looks like it will be like this forever.
Live here in Brazil is begin slave of a system than reward the corrupt, perverse and have no dignity to live.