Canada to admit 340,000 immigrants a year by 2020 under new three-year plan

Sup Forums laughed at me when I said a couple months ago that I just bought a house when the market had stagnated. But who's laughing now that the government is letting in hundreds of thousands more people who will be competing to live here which is a major urban centre located in one of the two parts of Canada where the weather isn't complete shit? They're not coming here to live in Mooseplop Manitoba, that's for sure.

thespec.com/news-story/7767821-canada-to-admit-340-000-immigrants-a-year-by-2020-under-new-three-year-plan/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Pw7wR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you fight the devil. He wins.

do you want our economy to collapse or something?

what do you mean? more immigrants means more bubble tea shops and hookah lounges for them to send their money at.

Hongcouver here, this city is already mostly Chinese this will hardly make a difference at this point

kek you let us cuck you so hard

Hong Kong's cool, you were part of the British Commonwealth with us for a century.

Canada is hoping to cater to skilled Japanese, Koreans and Chinese so they can benefit from their work but that's pretty unlikely now that those countries economy and living standards already surpassed Canada's own.

They can increase the limit but what's the point in that when the limit is not even reached.

What is the easiest way to move to the states?

I can't take much more of this.

>What is the easiest way to move to the states?
hidden under blankets in the back of a truck.

Burgers are going to need a north wall

That's an entire US population every year almost.

Yeah run away you little bitch, let the men handle business while you find a nice spot to die in

it's all about money.
there's a video of trudeau asking somebody what does canada have to do to become as powerful as the usa.
the answer was:
>you only have 10% of their population, fix that.

Those immigrants don't have money idiot.

bunch of bull shit
theyre gonna let in more poos and pajeets and pay for them to be here and do nothing but breed
we're fucked

Lol nice self immolation canada

You're pathetic, they are just stupid brown slaves who are destined to serve their superiors. If you can't outcompete these people, you deserve to fail.

>You're pathetic, they are just stupid brown slaves who are destined to serve their superiors. If you can't outcompete these people, you deserve to fail.

I don't want to be around them at all at any time at any place. I don't want to see them when I am doing my shopping, I don't want their children in the schools, I don't want to see them on the roads. There is literally nothing good about them being in Canada.

stand your ground, write a ton of letters, join the conterparty, open your damn mouth in public, turn ALEX EMERICCH JONES

ayyy hermano help us out with some wallbux

Are you retarded?

>Chinese, Korean, and Japanese living standards surpassed Canada's
Maybe if you compare the shittiest parts of Canada to the best parts of those countries. Otherwise they are overpopulated shitholes with overbearing corporations ruling their society and social beliefs.

They're just opening the door for uneducated and inbred shitskins because the muslims in the government are salty about Trump.

you dont get it at all OP. women like underachievers . they want a slacker they can mold into a respectable human being. thats why le weed man is swimming in poon. not because hes handsome no its because that nigger wasted most of his adult life as a ski instructor banging trophy wives with no future that didnt include syphilis

and hes bringing that innovation to canada. canada is now the slacker of the west and that says a lot considering america has been coasting for like 5 decades. all the women will want to be at canadas side canadian and all the men will want to have canada as a ally

le weed man is going to be one of the cool kids huffing glue and tagging billboards by the train tracks and your just going to be some looser who lives to be old and decrepit

Go on a shooting spree then?

Says the ugly fat virgin typing from his basement with no skills whatsoever.

Then go to a different country. This country is now property of the Chinese, blacks and Indians.

>Canada to admit 340,000 immigrants a year
Good. Hopefully like they can continue to lower our violent crime rate as intended. Pic related.

I don't give one fuck so long as he delivers legal weed. He better fucking do it.

Which strain of weed do you smoke?

We already got weed shops that sell weed to anyone with ID, no medical reason required.

Good luck when they have half their 100 person extended family trashing your house.

All of them

Those stupid brown slaves will be beating and mugging your son and raping your daughter one day you retarded niggerlover, you just wait. Your precious little house won't stop them from gaining political power and slowly turning up the screws on white people, and soon enough you will be paying for igbs so they bring in even more of their own people. Fucking numale.

What are you talking about nigger. We have the fastest growing economy of any developed country on the planet. After Trump got elected, literal millionaires from your shitty country wanted to move here and got rejected.

Pajeet confirmed, you're not fooling anyone.

back to r9k faggot, we're discussing politics here and don't want to hear your frustrated virgin rant

Canada is actually beating Europe on fastest demographic shift

You guys realize this is all part of the plan right?

>Be jew
>Come to the Earth by spaceship, crash land, hide the spaceship in the ocean
>Try to make a home repeatedly but get fucked over by empires, etc.
>Create new religions to make said empires stop fighting you and start fighting eachother and themselves
>Any empire that takes over your land mysteriously vanishes or disintegrates
>Fastforward to WW2
>Finally time for the next phase
>Claim that your people were killed in massive amounts during the war and forge evidence
>The world's strongest nations give you back your land for free, promise its protection, and protect you at all costs
>Gives you plenty of time to formulate the next step
>Lay dormant for a few decades more
>Start to fund terrorist organizations
>Trick the major world powers into fighting said terrorist organizations multiple times
>The muslims start either dying, being hated by the world and killed by world powers, or killed by eachother
>Finally after a dozen attempts start having the muslims leave the middle east en masse [YOU ARE HERE]
>Muslim populations go down dramatically over the next two decades in the region
>Isreal moves in and conquers almost all of the middle east with ease, plays the 6 gorillion card so world powers can't stop them
>They mass mine the region's likely billions among billions of dollars of unmined resources
>Finally use their superior sciences and alien technology to create interstellar spaceships
>The jews collect the remaining gold and valuable materials from the planet and all leave the planet, leaving behind a soon to be war-torn wasteland
>Land on new planet with human-like lifeforms forming some 2000 lightyears away
>Begin the process over again

Just kill yourself, faggot.

Day of the rake when?

Trudeau is trying to OutMerkel Merkel with a open door to this country.

>Was considering moving there once I finished med school
Kinda wanting it less and less now

>They're not coming here to live in Mooseplop Manitoba, that's for sure.

That's where you're wrong kiddo!

>Immigrants are heading to the Prairies in larger numbers, with increases in the share of new immigrants settling in Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan. While 39 per cent of new immigrants still head to Ontario, that is down from 55.9 per cent in 2001.

archive.fo/Pw7wR

Literal prairie niggers. There is no escape from LeWeedman's fuckery.