How does one even force himself to live in these god forsaken hellholes?

how does one even force himself to live in these god forsaken hellholes?

no state income tax

Bumping for interest as well. Seems like a bad idea to live where the planet wants you dead.

The summers are pretty intense and Imend to wake up with a lot of crusty boogersmdue to the dry air, but that's really the only issue.
Other than that, I love it here. It took some time to appreciate the sunsets and the landscape, but now I never want to leave.
Arizona will always be fighting the good fight.

Arizona is one thing, even fun.

New Mexico is hell on earth

It helps if you're a spic.

I was born here and my whole family lives here, so I have very little incentive to leave.

There are actually large swaths of mountainous areas in both states that are quite comfy, like a warm Colorado. The river areas are also quite nice. That said, there are thousands of square miles of desert moonscape between. The trick is not to live there.

Just move to based Texas

Listen To Me Young and Not Yet Educated Boy!!
Don't You ever disrespect Arizona again!!
European far-rigth politicians Picture Arizona as last bastion of freedom.

Hands off Arizona you russian spic!
All world should be like Arizona!

I've gone years without ever even thinking about New Mexico, thanks for reminding me it exists

so.... what's so bad about it, beyond Mexicans (as they're everywhere)

It's a dry heat.

And also it's pretty empty so you can do what you want.

One of the criteria for a state is that it should have a ski area. Even if you don't ski personally, it's a white thing. Based Texas can fuck right off with it's humid, flat self

I live in Arizona because I'm not a faggot

I feel that way about Alabama. I mean, what does one actually do in Alabama? Be poor and black?

>Hear about how hard Arizonans are
>Visit Murica
>Literally no one is outside ever and they just move from one small pocket of air conditioning to another
>They're all wearing shorts and singlets and thongs so they're all constantly sun burned from their brief scurries from the car to the store
>None of them has made any sort of lifestyle change in order to cope with the heat, they just use big machines to chill the air
I don't get it either, OP.

The military tells you to....

New Mexicos really beautiful desu mang

it will always be a novelty for white men to be in a place like that, a testament to conquest or hard living w/e

but these nuclear shitholes will never truly be home to anything but coyotes and Puebloan-goblin-hellspawn killing each other with sharpened animal bones over beads

beanery

I’m about to move out of Commiecuckifornia to AZ. It’s the fucking promised land. The shitlibs have destroyed this place and I’ll be damned if I don’t do something to help keep AZ red.

Neither of those places is hard enough for me. Someday, if I can't get off-world, I'm moving to Alaska!

GIVE EM BACK PLS

And this isn’t why a lot of people are still afraid of getting on Sup Forums, when you diss someone’s state, well you’re dissing their home.... no doubt parts of those states suck (every state has a bad part in it)

I live in Albuquerque, born and raised. I’m a genuine Spaniard on one side (not mestizo or “Mexican” New Mexico has more Spanish people than “Mexicans” first of all so get it right, we even refer to ourselves as Spanish. And have white skin, some are bronzed from the heat this is because of Mediterranean blood and because of faint Native American ancestry the Spaniards didn’t bring their own women at first.)
That being said my city is very liberal and being the largest metro area all theee of our EC delegates are ABQ based and thus very liberal. It is very much Clinton country here, but there is a solid movement of “Hispanics for Trump”, there is a reason they are not “kek” and are more “conservative republican” and there’s a reason all republicans in New Mexico are over 35 or children or someone over 35.

That reason is because of comments like the ones above “I forgot New Mexico exists thanks for reminding me” “too many spics there”
There”s “too many spics” in St. Louis, Arkansas, Alabama, etc because you kek dudes don’t get off your butt to influence elections and when you do what do you do? You clash with antifa thugs and make the entire movement look bad because you don’t know how to fight within the system.

At least our “spics” are mostly white, sorry we”re not Nordic, oh wait, we are, even Anglo.
My last name is McCoy and you would probably call me a “spic” if you saw me. But you wouldn’t know because you think New Mexico is a “spic hell hole” but you know, keep alienating potential allies, that worked very well for the radical left who is losing lots of Hispanic, Spanish and Latino support. Those young Hispanic Americans from the southwest have no where to turn in politics, dummy

Impossible

you're not us and have your own destiny in those pock-marked brown hills

btw McCoy is not an Anglo name mr. white expert

what in the fuck this thread got pruned/deleted a few minutes ago but now it's back

To add on to my previous post, I am not condemning anyone for excercisijgg their free speech, merely excercising my right to counter argument. And to clarify I am not against bigotry, I am against referring an instance to a collective which is illogical. When you call a state a “hell hole” not only are you insulting the home of a potential useful ally but you are assuming there is nothing good about the state, thus a logical inference would be “why is it even part of the union” we should never feel that way about any state, nor community but rather, the individuals who make these places the way they are. That being said I would characterize these two states based off my own experiences as being largely “Normie” states, which is why I do plan to leave when I have the means to meet that end.
You may be interested to know if you’re an AnCap like me, that New Mexico was once essentially anarcho capitalist under Spanish rule. If you study early American history in the colonies you would find they were also very close to ancap or “minarcist” these ideas of ours aren’t knew, we are simply rediscovering them. What was once described as “liberty” is know the so called “alt right pipe dream” that we all believe in here in Sup Forums sorry for spelling, cuckphone 6 sucks

I'll stay out of ABQ if you promise to stay out of the the east mountains vato. I've got enough problems with all the hippie libshits that live up here for "muh nature" when it reality they are fleeing the rampant 'spanish' crime in the city.

New Mexico is great.

Didn’t say it was, I said my name is McCoy and there are Anglo and Nordic people in New Mexico, MANY. My name is Scottish, which is usually lumped in with the Anglo saxons, but as I understand it maintains its own cultural identity even separate from their own regional Britain.
Never claimed to be a white expert, only claimed to be Spaniard on one side (which is where my family actually gets their McCoy name) my other side is German. My mother’s family.
So tell me again about my destiny in the brown hills and how I am not one of you?
Which begs the question why did Germans, Spaniards, Frenchmen and such come to these “brown hills” in the first place?
Gold, civilization, tobacco, to escape taxation and religious persecution in the old world, so yeah I’m one “of you” weather you like it or whether I like it or not. Don’t get mad at me because you hate two entire states in our union, doesent sound like patriotism to me

You aren't white Paco

Flagstaff in the summer, Peoria in the winter.

Humberto's in El Mirage 24/7

I wish I fucking knew
I'm stuck here with no chance to leave

>HURR DURR I LIKE WET SNOWY INCLINES
Snow is for vacations, not for living.

lies snow is apex /comfy/ especially if you need an excuse to be violently passive-agressive all the time.

Steven you're brown as fuck. Guaranteed you're Mestizo. New Mexican Hispanos are about half-Indio on average.

Don't get me wrong I love my adopted state and people dearly, and you guys are pretty awesome when you aren't voting Democrat like cucked white trash, but let's be real about population genetics.
>currently has eye on half-German castiza Hispana to waste his pure Anglo-Saxon genetics on

>land of enchantment
>hellhole
stay out we're full

Nice blogpost spic.

there are zero natural disasters though, most you'll get is maybe feeling an earthquake in California

Let's just give them to the Squantos and shoot all the others there who never had enough sense to flee.

got to bed Manuel

"I'm one of you wether you like it or not".

K but if you come into my Nord German lands I will call police and they will remove you.

i feel like Aztlan needs to have a white Hispanic leadership class because there's so many sad wanderes like you who aren't Nordic but you aren't really as bad as Mexicans can be. You literally have no where to go. Sad bastard child of Multiculturalism.

>arizona
>mogollon rim
>prescott
>verde valley
>white mountains
>sedona
>black hills
>flagstaff

Before i travelled around the states i hated growing up in arizona but after working around the midwest and east coast I'm convinced that arizona has to be among the top five most scenic states in the continental united states. Most states are so fucking ugly it's unbelievable.

Also i don't believe you can best arizona skies anywhere else in the world, i bet the international tourists we get cry the first time they see an arizona sunset.

If i was American i would want to live in Rural Washington/Oregon

Fuck that is nice

>Washington

Twin peaks made me love Washington state.

Id go anywhere its cold, rainy, white and will let me have as many guns as i want. But im never going since i really can't leave Macedonia, i don't know why but the thought of living anywhere else puts me in a crippling depression.

WRONG

The ice is the land of the white man.

This