Damn, Austrians, what are you doing?

By Christmas the EU will be over? That is what you think? Article 50 handed over by then and Aussixit going in effect next year?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/871188/austria-election-sebastian-kurz-fpo-ovp-eu
youtu.be/7sXbB1g7GW0
youtube.com/watch?v=4u5F5ejMGPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

friendly reminder that EU is a TRADE union and some old faggots in Brussel can shit their pants about our POLITICAL coalitions, as much as they want

Translating it out of Jew-speak.

"EU holds breath as centrist, pro-sovereignty, mildly nationalist party set for coalition in Austria."

>EU is a TRADE union

They are trying to make it so much more, They want to make it into the United States of Europe.

thanks for the 2000IQ realization you useless britpaki chimp, wanna re-phrase this comment as well?
anglo dipshit

fake headline
express.co.uk/news/world/871188/austria-election-sebastian-kurz-fpo-ovp-eu
and again:
the FPÖ is not far-right at all !!

post yfw Austria delivers the next fuhrer

>EU is a TRADE union
Wud? The EU has always been a political unions. Even the 1950s Rome treaties said so!

ever closer union, dude

I'm surprised france hasn't screeched at them to cut it out.

Austria always delivered the fuhrers... the last edition was Austrian as well

"Extreme right" Well, maybe by the standard of other countries. Almost all our parties moved to the right over the last year. Atleast on paper, we will see if Kurz will deliver.

The FPÖ isn't far-right? Well, they've lost my vote, then.

Juncker doesn't want to lose him.

I'd be happy but I'm still betting next fuherer is american.

youtu.be/7sXbB1g7GW0

>the FPÖ is not far-right at all !!

If Hofer and his fencing fraternity boys were any more tilted to the right, he'd have to walk on a cane.

how do I get to EXTREME-right? I'm still stuck on far-right.

It is always the austrians, fourth reich incoming?

ABSOLITELY BTFO

That pic just screams "Oy vey!"

Say you want illegal muslim immigrants actually deported instead of just getting slightly less of them in. Thats like the extremest of the extremes for the media. They can't even.

rising again?

Do everything you're doing now, but on a dirt bike

>WE WUZ FUHRER AND SHIIET

And Germany gets blamed for it again.

>extreme-right
do they burn jews on every meeting and snort their ashes?
do they paint mosques with pig blood every friday?
do they drive around with a lynch-mobile looking for anyone darker than average shade of pale skin?
I imagine that is what extreme-right party would do

OY

VEY

He's with us

youtube.com/watch?v=4u5F5ejMGPI

Kurz = Winner = The lion of Europe who will show westerners the right way!! :D

God will destroy western europeans
your degeneracy went too far
ever heard of Sodom and Gomorrah?
yes this is what's going to happen
degeneracy should be punished
AMEN

this.

he wears our hat

>Article 50 handed over by then and Aussixit going in effect next year?

Reverse Anschluss

Thats all I want for Christmas

>ostrich nazi

the imagery... if only I had photoshop

that fury and disgust in his eyes though... he knows.

kek

Isn't that illegal? Say the EU contract never outlined country a through z will pay for a military, that's far removed from the original stipulation of the contract. I can't warp my mind around the idea a paper that has guidelines and rules for free trade becomes a self aware nation state and it doesn't nullify it's own contract. It's like if we traded yu hi oh cards because we had an oath to get rid of duplicate cards and then later one side demands protection payment money like they're a gang. How is federalization of the EU not illegal unless they made a new rule specifically making an exception?

>extreme right
>neo-nazi
>anti-eu
buzzwords get your buzzwords everyone

he really loves this hat

Do you expect Sup Forums to know what the EU is and how it works?
Dude just give them Russian propaganda, it's easier to lap up and understand.

Eh, it didn't really get bad until Maastricht.

I are good goyim

> THE EU IS A TRADE UNION GOY
> Now brb threatening Poland over not taking immigrants and WHY DON'T YOU HAVE MORE WOMEN IN YOUR PARLIAMENT MALTA, here's a few more hate speech laws from Germany I mean the EU Commission

What a fucking numpty
You don't even know what's in the treaties and how the EU function, how the fuck can you talk about "IT'S ILLEGAL ISN'T IT?!"

You're not a real country. Shut the fuck up. Get carbombed you illiterate ESL dicknigger.

>By Christmas the EU will be over?

It'll either go through a major transformation into being a trade union (which is what it was always supposed to be) or it'll die off, there's just too much anti-EU sentiment and shit like brexit and Catalonia going on. What are they going to do, start killing dissenters Soviet Union-style or censor the news worse than now?

wait they actually care how many women does your Parliament has?

>EXTREME RIGHT!

Fucking jews

fuck please tell me he's not a jew

Hey some good leaders have come out of austria

I like how they get more handsome every time

pretty gay

Kek so very true helpful leaf. Wade a minute, how da fug do u speak jew? :D :D

When playing Chrono Trigger, did you try to fight Lavos as soon as you got the Epoch?
Tsk tsk. Remember we're of semite origins. The EU won't tolerate this antisemitism.
Wish I could remember the article, but yes. Also Cecilia Malmstrom, a Swedish (of course) EU Commissioner waged war with Malta for *years*to make us open borders.

You don't have to be gay to appreciate a beautiful man

sebastian kurz is controlled opposition to weaken fpö

Good. We will finish what the fuhrer started

PDP is aryan as fuq desu

Get a skateboard and be a radical, instead.

>When playing Chrono Trigger, did you try to fight Lavos as soon as you got the Epoch?
>he doesn't beat Lavos in the Ocean Palace for the dev room ending

Of course we will, all of you non Australian cunts are retarded.

You peasents should respect Our President.

No more gibs for you niggers.

EU is all about politics, it should Ben obvious by now

so they went from labeling the FPO as far right to extreme right neo nazi. reset the days without jewish tricks counter now!

Tits GTFO, kim-jong-chong

>EU is a TRADE union

No. The EEC *was* a trade union. The *EC* was mainly a trade union. The EU is a political union.

it's gay like traps

>EU is finished. Over by Christmas!
says increasingly nervous Breitbart editor for the 50th time this year

this post is the best.

>says the german

Sperg fag

Our country is a shithole

Our politics are crap and the Partys are scums

Cant believe that the eu didnt disown us yet

>Over by Christmas
Really?
Anglos really have no clue about the EU. I thought it's a reflection of the Sup Forums demographics but when I revisit the EU referendum and the press coverage afterwards it becomes very obvious.
When I think back it's even started with the Euro crisis and everyone in England (including the BBC) underestimated the will of continental Europe for close and institutionalized cooperation. The biggest problem of the EU is that it's led by a cucked Germany, else it's not that bad.