The Trump/Epstein Connection

In light of the recent news about Spacey being a pedophile, I realized that he was one of the people named by the FBI as having flown on the lolita express and been an associate of Epstein along with Trump and Prince Andrew and flew multiple times on the lolita express. Why hasn't Sup Forums made this connection yet? Trump's Secretary of Labor, R. Alexander Acosta was the prosecutor that gave the infamous 18 months(out of a possible life sentence) to Epstein. Alan Dershowitz, a staunch Trump supporter and Epstein's lawyer, was also accused of soliciting child prostitutes and ended up settling out of court. Everyone connected to Epstein, from Bill Clinton to Chris Tucker to Kevin Spacey and several prominent politicians and foreign prime ministers keep getting exposed as time goes on. Epstein was also a member and frequent visitor to the Mar-a-Lago.

These days Epstein keeps a low profile while funding various scientific endeavors (including into AI). Epstein was also known to be a highly intelligent man, who never touched alcohol or tobacco (remind you of anyone?).

Everything about this stinks to high hell. Trump fits the profile to a tee, so I ask you Sup Forums, are you comfortable with pedos occupying the highest levels of government as long as they are /ourguys/?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/world/australia-pedophile-travel-ban-1.4137358
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off shill.
This has been discussed so many times. Trump was not besties with Epstein.
He went to a party at Epstein manse but literally took his plate and ate in the kitchen with the staff.
Banned Epstein from Mara Lago for creeping on a teenage girl.

Trump doesn't drink or do drugs and he's a germophobe so he's too hard to roofy for blackmail.

OP, this has been discussed plenty.

Trump likes hot classy euro looking trophy wife types. Honestly, we all know his "type" and this just doesnt seem to fit.

This

We went through this fucking years ago re/Trump. We found it was a business relationship only, if there was more we would have found it like we have with everyone else.

based trump I believe it

Who's the shill, the one protecting pedos or the one who seeks to expose them? Epstein doesn't drink or do drugs and he ran a pedo network.
Trump is on record as saying he likes younger girls. His wife is 30 years his junior.

shills are really defending epstein/lolita express. This is next level shilling.

they can't handle the truth
Trump fucked young girls, for sure

Burn in hell shill

18 months... this was written on Beast Pizza wall..

Back to the_donald with you.

Nice google Translator. Aus ppl sux kids.

Read Trumps books and search for Jeffrey. Be surprised.

This. Trump's not a kiddie diddler.

Trump had no close connection to Epstein, had mocked his pedophilia prior to Epstein's outing and unlike Bill and Hillary, wasn't financially dependent on him.

I'm far more concerned about Jews in position of power than pedophiles.

>are you comfortable with pedos occupying the highest levels of government as long as they are /ourguys/?

Is this anything new though? In your post you mentioned Bill Clinton, who has already served. Joe Biden never hit the highest office but was just as close and there's plenty of footage which shows him being a creepy pedo.

>/leftypol/ using troll flag

Pedophilia is so common for Australians they had to ban them from leaving the country due to pressure from other countries.

cbc.ca/news/world/australia-pedophile-travel-ban-1.4137358

The t-shirt literally says in French "J'aime L'Enfant". Which could mean either "I love kids" or "I like kids". But because he has a heart shirt it's probably the former.

Of all the conspiracy theorists, the ones blaming the Jews are the real bottom-feeders.

I accidentally picked a meme flag. Jeff Epstein and Trump had more than business ties. Trump has been quoted saying "Jeff is a terrific guy".

Bump for justice!

We're here to drain the swamp, not suck Trumpstein's circumcised dick.

it's funny how the pedo shit never sticks to Trump but it ALWAYS haunts the Dems.

Democrats just look like disgusting pedophile vampires - Weiner, Pedosta, Menendez.

Epstein was a Jew tho

Trump was a Democrat before he was a Republican. Don't even.

> Mr. Trump registered for the first time in New York as a Republican in July 1987, only to dump the GOP more than a decade later for the Independence Party in October 1999, according to the New York City Board of Elections.
> In August 2001, the billionaire enrolled as a Democrat. Eight years later, he returned to the Republican Party, The Smoking Gun reported.
After only two years as a registered Republican, Mr. Trump left the party again, and in December 2011 marked a box that indicated, “I do not wish to enroll in a party.”

He owned a teenage beauty pageant. Of fucking course Trump is a creep.

Jesus, this board is fucking compromised isn't it. Cant even discuss Trump without blindly praising him or name the Jew anymore without being attacked.

Trump was big in the NYC scene, which is completely dominated by Jews to the point of absurdity, its more Jewish than Tel Aviv. Wouldn't suprise me if he engaged in shenanigans to fit in.

The problem is people actually aren't interested in getting the pedos at the top. They are more interested in right vs left. They don't understand that this transcends politics/ideology. These people (even Trump) all drink from the same fountain and have rubbed shoulders with one another for decades.

They can't keep getting away with it.

Accuse your opponent of what you are doing