Are liberals mentally underdeveloped?

I mean seriously. I go onto their twitters and everything all HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! TV shows. GIFS everywhere. Can they not communicate their feelings or arguments? That's a sign of mental immaturity. It almost seems like they have mental disorders. They can't have anything straying outside of their bubble of popular tv shows, music, and celebrities and if anything offends them they have to quickly hide from it.

What the fuck is wrong with liberals. Did their brain not develop correctly?

e.g twitter.com/amy_nusbaum

Does anyone else have more examples? Can explain the psychology of them? Etc...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=niKT-kJfUz4
youtube.com/watch?v=7DIbXBq18VM
youtube.com/watch?v=WEhS9Y9HYjU
cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=Mkp8ZdQ9SqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's called indoctrination. They were purposely mentally handicapped since birth.

why are you so mad about this chick aha seems personal

I was scrolling through "It's okay to be white" latest posts. Came across her. Found the typical liberal twitter.

yes

These bitches all grew up being annoying twats on Tumblr

I kind of wonder if many of them were molested or something.

There is also a higher corelation between liberals and depression as well. Much mental illness

Liberals will treat a simple change in your voices inflection as a split personality disorder. The world is on drugs and mental, and everyone is fiending for the validation that they are not the ones who are crazy. Developed countries citizen’s consciousness is literally ascending through memes and enlightened media while impoverished areas of the world are left behind, but this is understandable. They simply haven’t been introduced to this new tech utopia. But there are many living in it with us who cant keep up, because there is too much ritual deception in their identity, it makes them who they are. Watch while a fragile mind eats a banana, there’s the gay identity. Watch him when a black man enters the room, there is race. It is not normal, but in a last ditch effort to be normal these hungry ghosts band together and create a political party based on xenophobia, because they are xenophobic.

They’re scared of everything. Absorb their energy, and use it for good works. A snake in the grass with a knot of snakes, but you don’t bite. Even if you are bitten, your venom kills them. Coming out of the lie and seeing it for what it is, is coming of age as a conservative in the modern era. Very crazy stuff, indeed. I’m just sorry for them, and even jealous at the mind numbing simplicity of it all. To be a zombie, and get to live in the fantasy, that would be pretty cool. But of course I’m glad I chose to know.

Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t think so. Traps are GAY and I want to fuck as many as I can.

Yeh, brainwashing is fucking terrifying to witness, our governments didnt protect us because they were in on it, my generation never stood a chance
Nothing in the normalfag world interests me im stuck in a freak show and the lunatics are running the asylum
Every sub culture and passing fad i look at and all i can see is how they were implemented or im busy figuring it out and rehashing old ideas and ironing out the creases
Its amazing what you can do with social engineering, any society you want you could produce every sub culture everything is artificial the sports the celebrity worship the news none of it is real none of it matters nothing of value is taught they dont want challengers
My biggest fear is one day i die of old age having spent my entire life searching for every truth and im still blind and nothing changed it just stagnated every day in that world out there we all hate is like the catalogue full of slide threads the same topics spoken the same reactions the same problems with the same non solutions
We live hell.

(((NUSBAUM)))

>We live *in* hell

Corrected

Shut the fuck up

>muh IQ

>Young adults who subjectively identify themselves as "very liberal" have an average IQ of 106 during adolescence while those who identify themselves as "very conservative" have an average IQ of 95 during adolescence.

>Similarly, religion is a byproduct of humans' Young adults who identify themselves as "not at all religious" have an average IQ of 103 during adolescence, while those who identify themselves as "very religious" have an average IQ of 97 during adolescence.

>brainwashing is fucking terrifying to witness,

Sup Forums is indeed a nightmare. Those ruskis have done a number on everyone.

my god you summed that up pretty well

>Liberal
>High IQ
select one, you are not fooling nobody with you shitty pasta
also
>muh russia
great example of a brainwashed moron like you

Meh she seems like a nice girl.
Just misplaced altruism.
A strong boyfriend could change her mind on a lot of things I am sure.

A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, "You are mad; you are not like us."

youtube.com/watch?v=niKT-kJfUz4

There was a time when my world was filled with darkness
And I stopped dreaming now
I'm supposed to fill it up with something
In your eyes I see the eyes of somebody I knew before long ago
But I'm still trying to make my mind up
Am I free or am I tied up

pretty based lyrics actually
whats your opinion on sluts?
i think they get fucked up way more than men nowadays
no matter if 12 or 30
all there is is chasing after their rolemodels like some instagram influencers or celebs

It is an intentionally placed mental impediment, that holds them enthralled to nonsense. Think panem et circencis. They are taught blindness and weakness as their primary virtues, it isn't surprising so few can critically think or self educate.

>flag
girl bye

Women were targeted the most they are the key
Girls are broken more then us, we can take it this is ours too own *take the pain*
They are the endless waves breaking upon the rocks (us) that never budge and take the pressure if you crumble you will be swept away, this is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object, if the tide goes out and never returns you will miss it

youtube.com/watch?v=7DIbXBq18VM

Yes. The answer is yes.
They're the accumulation of unchecked educational systems, laws, parenting, etc.
It's reached a point where we have to face them in politics, every day life, etc.
Hopefully there will be a civil war and we can take back America.

but how do you personally deal with it?
like not finding a red pilled gf or to quit having sex?

i abandoned most of my female friends because i couldnt stand playing a role any longer

should i rather "take the pain" and stop struggling with that?

>but how do you personally deal with it?

I had a total breakdown and ended up in hospital
Soon i will go back out there and function with this new world view i dont have a choice its that or succumb to 2nd death thats nawing at the back of my skull
But there are too many people who pissed me off in my life as a normal fag too many people i want to rub in the faces of my happiness i want revenge i want to succeed and honestly me being happy and forgetting who they are is the best form of revenge, i want to be there at the end to say i was right......
I know i can do it and its easy to have i had it before i found this damn place and i will have it again

>religious and conservative and my iq is 139
Exblain

>i want to succeed
thats the point
success doesnt need a explanation to others

oh dear i have been there aswell 3 years ago and got kinda addicted to the pharmajew aswell but luckily i got out of that mess

keep up the fight user!

Be the person you would like to meet, dont wait around for it to come to you.

>keep up the fight user!

It doesn't stop until i say it does and everyone else around me will be begging for death before that happens, i fucking hate normies so god damn much.

The fire rises Kraut Bro.

>The fire rises Kraut Bro
i know
it rises from day to day in such a speed that it literally amazes me

youtube.com/watch?v=WEhS9Y9HYjU

Liberals dont have windmills in their mind
nothing ends because it never begins in their minds that lack a mirror or anything else you could try to find.
The red pills never stop there is no final destination anyone claiming it as so is a shill reinforcing the psyop done here

They are, but then so is most of this board.

>t. roastie

please kill thyself

I used to be one. Trust me when i say nothing gets through the lib bubble, and i mean nothing. No wrongthink, no right leaning news, no conspiracy theories, no jews, no statistics... just propaganda. When the bubble pops it's a horrific descent into scary real world news

they can't have normal conversations because of the way they perceive the world

pic related

Fear keeps them where they are, they are terrified of feeling what you did
I was apolitical and i completely broke down i didnt know it then but it was the start of breaking the conditioning
I didnt even know what reddit or Sup Forums was couldn't tell the difference between israel or palestine either
Didnt know what a conservative was or a liberal
I really didnt pay attention to society and i always hated what ever the tv pumped out
Australians really take it too another level when they take it easy its all bullshit thats why i never paid attention also why i wasn't brainwashed
You got to get me to give a fuck about something before i will listen and i didnt give a fuck about anything........

Haha, are you this guy with a proxi?

When i Post something of good value its not done with a proxi, when im proxi posting its as a canadian, and those posts are not good quality........
Kindred spirits united in memetics this is your brain on the hive mind drug

Funny how you didn't notice there that Carl Sagan was talking about idiots like you.

cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt

you're welcome

and we did not protect them
that's an ugly redpill but it's true

There has never been a better time to be alive, shut the fuck up, please and thank you

>I was apolitical and i completely broke down i didnt know it then but it was the start of breaking the conditioning

Pretty much me. Wasted a lot of years feeling shit that my life didn't play out like a movie, instead of happily going about my business and living in reality. I was smart enough to know how little I knew, and remained apolitical until I figured my shit out and had the ability to inform myself.

Weak men the spineless and sneaky are the problem they always were
No girl has ever been turned on by a creep these freaks try every under handed tactic they can think of to not directly compete and climb the ladder and face the male hierarchy in order to get access to women
Instead they become feminists and sjw's its a tactic they use to not face us directly
When its done when we crush bone and ash under our boots they will be hunted down without mercy
Our new culture and what we breed and bleed into the hearts and minds the SOULS of our boys will ensure these sneak thiefs are eliminated
Our girls will be and have historically been the strictest enforcers of society's morals they will point out and weed these ferrets out with perhaps even more vigor than us !!
lol u mad shill? reality hurts doesnt it, and instead of facing it you lash out at the messenger go back to lefty pol, cuck.

Is that your pepe? It looks like the official Boys Club One

>Liberals dont have windmills in their mind
It's amazing that you posted this, user. I've been fascinated with this song since I was a small child in the early 1970s. You are right, liberals don't have this sense that we do, and the fact that I did was always leading me to who I really am, out of the brainwashing and into the light of reality.

I really wish you well, man. Take care.

Im gonna hack in2 your boipucci

>I really wish you well, man. Take care.

You too man, since im an average cunt i will never be in a position to punish the ones at the top, but i can learn about them, im seriously considering becoming a vegan or something there is a lot of evidence from pic related's TL eating meat is an occult ritual forced upon the masses by the elites i feel sick when i eat meat now maybe if i cant get my salvation through revenge in righteous fury upon them i can attain it through saving the lives of creatures who can only offer me love whilst being at my total mercy, it would be nice to own some land and fill it full of rescue animals......

This.

>tfw I am now that "crazy" shut in ranting about about a (((globist))) conspiracy to impose world wide communism on the brainwashed mass.

Some times I laugh about how crazy it all must sound to the normies. And then I cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mkp8ZdQ9SqI

Here its for your soul you need it
Its coming can you feel it?
In our life time we get to MARCH !!!!

Of course they're mentally crippled, haven't you noticed how every single one of them outside of the elite is an infantile, weak, naive moron, and often with issues like depression or absent parents?

ITT:
>Waaah why are these people happy
>all they ever do is post happy shit and gifs
>better make a 4chin thread about how much this upsets me
Yes liberaly are crazy, but no more crazy then the people in this thread, and no doubt a lot happier.
Makes me ashamed to even be here.

>Of course they're mentally crippled, haven't you noticed how every single one of them outside of the elite is an infantile, weak, naive moron

>Liberals cant handle the truth

When you're never met with actual adversity or challenges in your life, everything is given to you, and everyone is constantly reminding you there's no such thing as a bad decision you don't have to develop any form of reasoning skills. I'm absolutely convinced the entirety of the social justice movement is born out of decadence, people who have it so well with so few problems they need to invent new ones to give their life purpose. This is also why they're so obsessed with fiction instead of history, they are living in an imagined world and surround themselves with things that reinforce it while pushing away anything that would challenge it.

Spoiled children who never grew up which explains the temper tantrums and inability to deal with the consequences of their actions.

collectivists have to be fed information and ideas
individualists have be fed information to form ideas

you can change the menu for collectivists, only the truth will sustain somebody who can think for themselves

Get a dog.

messed up the post green txt looked as though i didnt agree but i do
get rid of sharia law

I noticed this too with their constant obsession with "love" and the need to feel good all the time. I think it's because 95% of liberals are hedonists

>tfw houso on welfare
>tfw 103 iq

There was a vidya game i saw a while ago maybe it was based off a film i dont know
But the hero is thrust into a world where everyone is on drugs and they think they are happy and everything is pleasant while they are cutting a birthday cake for example its all they see
But the hero who is not brainwashed under the influence can see the world for it is and there is some dismembered pet on the kitchen table that they are really cutting into, the details are sketch
But basically thats liberals for you as they look through the lens of their cult they see everything is warm and sunshine and rainbows and when they look at you and hear you speak they see a monster that they must defend themselves against
In reality they are chasing you around your house with a bunch of kitchen knives trying too chop you up while they wear some creepy masks to hide their reflections should they chance to gaze upon them by accident

Your the monster and they are going to fight YOUR hate with LOVE

You really ruined what could have been a good post with that last sentence

It's not a far leap to say they are brain damaged in some way. Typically, liberal males have low T, which leads to issues with brain development, specifically if they have low T during their pubescent/formative years.

As for females, the issue is birth control pills. Look up the research that has been done regarding birth control pills and underdeveloped sections of the brain. Some give the blanket term of underdeveloped frontal lobe, but others get very specific and say it's the thinning/underdevelopment of the lateral orbitofrontal cortex and the posterior cingulate cortex.

These are things that can lead to being irrational and emotional as well as and underdeveloped capability/inability to be logical, rational, and understand problem solving and in depth analysis.

not to matter we know our people will be destroyed and our societies will crumble.
We're watching it all take place

Yes, liberals suffer from mental disorders.
Leftism IS a mental disorder.
It needs to be treated as such, and I wish I would see that angle more regularly pushed on Sup Forums.

It wasn't based on a movie, but I'm assuming you are talking about We Happy Few?

bump

That might be part of it. But there's also an element (imo, the worst part) that seeks out the most contrary, anti-social, and (in their minds, "shocking") repulsive behaviors they can come up with. This is why there's always some new demand- especially after they "achieve" the former demand.

Psycho-babble (if the mental health profession were not, itself, infiltrated and dominated by liberals) would call this "seeking boundaries".
Society isn't doing ourselves any favors by not maintaining boundaries for what is socially acceptable behavior. We're not doing them any favors, either.
It is keeping us- and them, in a state of chaos and instability. And it's VERY destructive/ self destructive.

>"Luckily, it's on a topic I'm excited to explore - why diversity in the social sciences is an ethical imperative."
Cults are scary to witness. My impression is they are drunk on power. Marxism and smashing tradition are the absolute pinnacle of social activism, and the bonfire generates a lot of frantic energy. Why do otherwise kind women love to destroy? Because they are protecting some class or other, maybe all of humanity, from the evil dark side in people. It's possible to summarize this woman's worldview in a couple of paragraphs, and you can teach anyone to be a Critical Theorist in about a day. She thinks her Marxism is the best expression of love, compassion, tolerance and realism. The real mystery is why such a retardedly simple model of the world is actually stable, and for that I have no idea except to point out that children are emotional. They are never shown any difficult things in life, so when you try to show them they get angry. Also they have straw-man versions of everything their opponents say ready to go, because after all they don't want to build anything but destroy what is already there. Only then can the true nature of humans come out and we will all live together in that John lennon song. I have never been able to find more intellectual depth than this, even in 10-year veterans of the social "science" circus. These people ONLY know marx and critical theory, and none of the objections, and believe anything else to be evil.

>x is mentally immature
>posted on Sup Forums where 90% of content is riddled with logical fallacies

top irony, this is why i come here still.

Acting smug to feel better about your narcissistic self? Top irony, this is why you are the enemy.

>you have to be a smug narcissist to laugh at cognitive dissonance
here I will return the (you).

You have to be a smug narcissist to simply state the dissonance as fact, then do a little dance over your own enlightenment. You also have to be a narcissist to believe Sup Forums is somehow homogeneous, and that hypocrisy elsewhere reflects on what OP is allowed to make threads about or not. Then there is the part where you announce all of this to everyone instead of just lurk. You're sucking cock from all directions at once.

I wouldn’t say mentally underdeveloped, as that implies theres a certain perfect mentality that appeals to everyone/nothong wrong with.
They are mentally deranged though.

This post absolutely reeks of butt hurt, I even acknowledge that not all posts here contain fallacies but you couldn't even keep that in your head for 10 minutes.
If my post hurt your feelings so badly it sent you into a tizzy maybe you're part of the nu/pol/ problem.

you really should go back

everything that isn't right wing these days must be considered retarded for obvious reasons. there is no other explanation.

Welcome to the struggle of the technological era.
And welcome the weapons of such an age.

Discuss

And your post reeks of sweetie bait. Call Sup Forums (90%) retarded and how it's SO enjoyable to you, then straight to umad? It's sad that you can't get hard without acting like a smug faggot though, but I'll pretend to be upset by your cancer if it helps. Nice touch on the nu/pol/ comment too, you're so informed!

>replies quickly turn into more and more personal attacks
pretty ironic that you're arguing that Sup Forums isn't filled with logical fallacies, but the more you "argue" against that the more fallacies you use.

it's called fluoride and soy my man

The irony here is that you blab about fallacies like the stereotype you are, which is what my comment was about as well. Nothing logical or fallacious about what I said, just calling you a smug faggot.

>147624668
>nothing logical or fallacious about what I said
Not even going to give you the (you) that you so desperately crave.

faggot.

Are they underdeveloped or just not human?

No they've reached the apex of their development, they're just inferior as a baseline. They're people adapted for simple life, not complex society.

Thanks for the wake up call senpai