Are you tired of winning yet Sup Forums? How do you think the fence prototypes look?

Are you tired of winning yet Sup Forums? How do you think the fence prototypes look?

foll for 4

>two 8s
american education

>Are you tired of winning yet Sup Forums?

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums has not won anything yet.

Your goals are light years from being achieved and white people will proly die out in the next 500 years thanks to kike puppets like Trump and Angela Merkel.
Just cuzz trump got elected dosent mean you won anything. Trump turned out to be a massive lying kike.

7 because then they can't really put stupid nigger graffiti on it.

rollin' and bowlin'

Imma firrrrijg my lazzzzerrrss

Is that the mega milk face

roll for 2

what's the point of 6 and 7 having the bars at the bottom like that?

Rysuka best girl

You can see them and/or gun ports.

Fuck you're dumb.

*dumb chinkposter intelectual

rolling

do you guys think he will actually install all of these sensors and some other neat equipment?

roll
WTF I LOVE AHMED NOW

Rolling to make america great again, so when you guys finally gonna annex Puerto Rico?

8 get

Nigga, din do nuffin. Shhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Good job Boris, now kick Turkey out of Europa for good.

Wrong, Swedecuck queer freak.

Rolling for 6 because it looks like a keion to me.

Initially I didn’t support trump because I thought he wasn’t serious enough on pragmatic immigration, this was before the election. When the images first started coming out I changed my tune, that was when the light bulb went on. If anyone can build a wall it would be a real estate tycoon. So yeah I think they look very good but the wall itself is mostly symbolic. They will have other ways to get in which is why I have suggested in the past that the ecosystem be preserved and multiplied to prevent runners from taking refuge. In this case environmentalism could actually help the Republican Party. There is currently a movement to “save the wolves” that is gaining traction. It isn’t hard to expand that to saving the coyotes. In the southwest holes develop inside of rivers. They suck fish and even feet deep inside. I wonder if those could be artificially created near the wall as a sort of non lethal method to natiarally detain runners until officers show up? Amazing what nature can do actually

rollin

Nazi occultism.

rolling

laser fence and a few Gundams get

They should all be white and say HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US on them.

dub5 and my loud spic neighbors get deported

Roll for the tease. Also, you fucked up with the numbers.

roll for 2
it gets my penis erect if you know what i mean

rolaking

You rolled wisely

...... However!!!!! Witness this!!!!

K

Rolling nigga

Is number 6 Ritsu?

Wher 0

It’s Ritsu

No 0. Two 8s. Op is lazy

fucking kill yourself cuck