Its ok to be white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SBluYsydAVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't post these. No alt right stuff, keep the message pure and give them no angles to attack us.

And what is the point of this exactly?

original black text on white background only

why are you guys so nervous about this simple statement?

>pepe
>alt-right stuff
Spotted the shill.

Who is nervous?

I'm literally just asking; what's the point? Is there some new movement I don't know about yet? I have no opinion on the matter. The OP post was just made without any context.

>don't post these. No alt right stuff, keep the message pure and give them no angles to attack us.
>original black text on white background only

You're not the boss of me!

fuck off leftypol.
Guys dont put pepe in these posters, normies/media will link it to alt right and Sup Forums

So what.
Message remains true anyway. This is the beauty of it.

REMEMBER, EVERYONE
-NO WATERMARKS
-DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE CREATIVE.
-DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE LEFT RESPONDING TO THIS IN ANY WAY, OTHER THAN POLITELY POINTING OUT THEIR LUNACY IF NO ONE ELSE IS
-ACT AT NIGHT
-KNOW WHERE CAMERAS ARE (This is NOT ILLEGAL but that may not stop particularly infected campus safety orgs from outing you)
-NO SYMBOLS
-NO "AGGRESSIVE" FONTS
-NO OFFENSIVE POSTER PLACEMENT (over other social justice posters, on statues, etc)
-NO PERMANENT VANDALISM
-NO ATTEMPTS TO CONNECT THIS TO RACISTS OR THE ALT-RIGHT
-NO RACISM AT ALL (FUCKING STOP COMMENTING ON THESE NEWS ARTICLES)

THE SIMPLICITY IS THE POINT
IT'S WORKING AND I COULDN'T BE PROUDER!

you need to learn how western media works

In short, the left/media will act ridiculously to the completely innocuous statement that "it is okay to be white." They can't help themselves. They are already doing it.

This helps regular normies see the blatant hatred towards white people purveyed by the left/media over such an innocent statement: it is okay to be white. This wakes them up to what is going on. It is already working remarkably well. Keep it up.

Obvious shilling. Do NOT post these. Stick to the plan, and do nothing else.

"It is okay to be white" in black text on a white background. Nothing else.

Western (((media))) will link it to whatever it wants to link it anyway.
But the message survives unaltered however they try to spin it imho.

we are trying to reach normies.
normies don't respond well to Hitler.
thats how you lose a normie.

This won't have a nice backlash in the media.
Idk whose idea was this but it reeks of shilling desu

Actually normies are in dire need of cultural identity before their brains are totally fried by (((media)))

>backlash in the media
>its ok to be white
the backlash will be great

>Actually normies are in dire need of cultural identity
Yes, they are. And the first step to restoring that identity is through things like and , not Nazi imagery.

How?
Imo if this goes viral the media will try to demonize it. Will say how it has always been ok to be white, you have the whole system to back you up, whites don't have it hard etc...it will be turned against white people in a second.
The normies will agree with the media because there haven't been any incident lately indicating that it is not ok to be white. Seems forced right now.

Like blm

Nigger kike autist fag

>the media will try to demonize it
they've been doing that for years and in the past year everything they throw at us turns against them.
There is literally no reason to be against this operation.

>The normies will agree with the media because there haven't been any incident lately indicating that it is not ok to be white. Seems forced right now.
This is the reason why i am against it.
It won't have a nice feedback. I hope it has but i doubt it.

Agreed.
Nazi ideology (german supremacy, it was never anything else) was total shit anyway.

Forgot pic.

Where have you been? The reaction has been great. Look at the some of the posts from the last 12 hours. Several contain links to multiple MSM publications that have already started reporting on this.

The point is the reaction. The insane reaction from the Left to a very non-confrontational assertion. It shows their incredible bias against Whites and it's working flawlessly so far. Especially when contrasted with mainstream stuff from Blacks like "no Justice, no peace!"

We need to step it up around the nation and in Canada, where, by the way, some of the best responses have already come from.

This is just false. The reactions so far have been perfect. I have even (to my surprise) heard from some normie friends of mine that this whole fiasco is waking them up to how much the left/media trutly hate white people to their core.

why is that 2.88 mb? what does it contain? someone check

bump

Nice rebuttal!

Well, that's pretty nice then, i am jumping on the train. I wasn't active here for 2-3 days and that's probably why i haven't seen that it has reached the MSM and the reactions that follow.

If the libtards are losing their minds because of this, then normies will indeed see that the hate against white people is real.

HQ white color.

youtu.be/SBluYsydAVc

So are the whites creating a new culture because what white culture used to be was so completely revolutionary that every other species adopted it, leaving no distinguishable culture?

Re-phrase please. Can not get your drift.

>I have no opinion on the matter.
With a BLM meme flag. K.

GFYS

I'll try, it's a fresh idea so go easy.

Basically, I'm wondering if the foundational concept of America, including personal freedoms, right to self-preservation, capitalism, and other things that are central, are the ingrained predispositions of white people, and once the colonials settled and granted rights to blacks and women, if that culture has now become homogenized to the point where it is no longer a distinguishable culture. And that therefore, these people desire to create a new white culture in order to satisfy some level of tribalism with one another.

I see you. You cheeky bastard. %$#@ing brilliant, bruh.

>these people
kek

But to answer you: There is no homogenization happening. Multiculturalism is not happening, it is cultural ghettofication. White europeans will never become bearers of negro culture because they lack some qualities for it, the opposite is true also.

And "these people" here understand it perfectly.
The "tribalism" you see is counter reaction to attempts of dumbing down white europeans to level that they could be bearers of negro culture. It will not happen, of course and the result is that everybody who was involved in this lunacy of an experiment gets their day of rope.
Hope you understood it.

That was well explained, thanks. I have always thought of it of it from the ground up, or an establishment of "progress". They always frame it in that way, I've never been exposed to anything else. I had never thought of it as "regressive", but I can see the argument for it.

>White europeans will never become bearers of negro culture because they lack some qualities for it, the opposite is true also.
I want to figure out where these limitations come from because I find it interesting. Is it mostly Nature or Nurture that separates races?

>I want to figure out where these limitations come from because I find it interesting. Is it mostly Nature or Nurture that separates races?
>Nature or Nurture
Both, you can not separate them from eachother actually. And the time scales are measured in hundreds and thousands of years.