Fucking off ABC cunts

>tfw when top comment is at the top of ABC post
Mfw when its because of some shitty fucking rock

My fellow ausfags when did you last rustle some ABC faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-01/uluru-climbs-banned-after-unanimous-board-decision/9103512?pfmredir=sm
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
youtube.com/watch?v=aqMTxqDO4yU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some context i guess. Ayers rock will not be climable by 2019. Pointed out its a rock leftist fuckwits everywhere

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-01/uluru-climbs-banned-after-unanimous-board-decision/9103512?pfmredir=sm

I thought they'd already banned people walking on it.

I don't understand why its a big issue. Its a national landmark you can't have people constantly just walking on it as it will probably cause accelerated erosion.

Its just to preserve it.

>Its a national landmark you can't have people constantly just walking on it as it will probably cause accelerated erosion.
it's a fucking 800 meter tall rock

The thing is its in a national park. Now that's where my issue is. It should be able to be enjoyed by everyone. Regardless if you want to just look or climb

Yeah i know mate. Mountains and stones and shit like that are landmarks all over the world and they are protected from tourists.

Its no different here.

What they can't even come up and take pictures and shit?

>Mountains and stones and shit like that are landmarks all over the world and they are protected from tourists.
IT'S OUR ROCK
WE LIVE HERE
WE OWN IT

>starting a thread with "tfw"

cancerous reddit newcunts

You can take pictures. That's what I mean the absurdity of saying you cant walk on is akin to charging for photos.

Plus it's a fucking rock

Yeah man relax they just want to preserve it.

fuck off. it's a rock. walking on it won't do anything.

>bogan posts not so many lately
What's to matter bogan, your net speed got even smaller??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I'll start my next thread with "give us a durry cuz" fits your ear better I bet

It's on private property. It's only leased back to the National Parks & Wildlife service.

>a 800 meter rock is private property
fuck off. we own it.

Rocks wear over time especially if they walked over they have drill holes and shit into it for the balustrades and walk ways.

Just rock up take a photo enjoy the rock and then go to the caravan park and talk to old people about abo's or something.

ABC cunts are literally better than lebbos and abbos

It is literally private property. Go fight the courts about it if you like. You'll lose.

>we own it.
You don't.

It is for your own safety. There were 3 seperate emu spottings there.

projecting newcunt

I climbed up it a few years ago.

It was pretty cool.

I also walked around the perimeter track.

The perimeter track was also pretty cool but there's fucking nothing else there. The only reason to go is to climb it. Otherwise you could go to literally any other slice of empty bush and wander around and get the same experience.

There's a bunch of cool walking tracks to do there though, worth doing. It's just not any more special than any other national park without the rock climb and it's a cunt to get out there.

It's our rock mate

>The only reason to go is to climb it.
Only 16% of visitors climb it.

It isn't though.

>Only 16% of visitors climb it.
They're all doing it wrong then.

Exactly why not stand on the highest point for hundreds of kms and get the best view you can

op so triggered he makes a thread about just a 'shitty fucking rock'.

What other shitty fucking inanimate objects do you get mad at OP?

No one tell him about the Big Pineapple, which I'm sure you're not allowed to climb.

I vomited under the big banana, raging hang over.

confusing a tiny land construction built by humans to a natural rock formation that towers around the natural landscape. I think you might be retard

my bad i speed read, your comment youre not being retarded thank god

>was property of tourist company
>government spends enormous money to buy it and gave it to the abos
>abos start running it at a massive loss
>taxpayers foot the bill
>now we can't even climb on our rock
>people unironically calling it Uluru instead of Ayer's Rock
>every aboriginal in the country costs the country tens of thousands of dollars every year in gibs
>fag marriage
i dont want to live in this shitty country anymore

also why would anyone want chinks climbing up, shitting and pissing over an Aussie icon?

doing the lords work, user

Tourism has been dropping off, it's closed more often than open. plus it's bloody expensive.
Now they're saying it's full of sacred law or some shit. Let them and the lefty twats have it.
There's better stuff to focus on.

Don't forget him, lads.

They sold this amazing rock, changed the name of this amazing rock, and now are going to only allow people to look at this amazing rock.

>fucking abos
>fucking government

>not a single mention of immigration

Pretty pissed we have to fund this shitty organisation.
At least it's not as bad as the BBC.

don't get me bloody started
>house next door got sold
>knocked it down, built 3 tiny houses on the block with no gardens
>sold two of them so far, one to a young Chinese couple and the other to a young Indian man
>Greek guy down the road sold his chicken shop to a Chinese man
>IGA down the street is owned by Chinese
>China has 30,000,000 young bachelors with no women thanks to one child policy
>their military is greater than our entire population
>america is going to lose its global naval hegemony this century after it collapses demographically and financially
>Chinese don't give a shit about the diggers and never will
>our politicians are traitors
>can't speak Mandarin
it's all fucked mate

We fucking do. Literally the only reason they have it is cause we let them

>Rustling ABC comments about Petrol Rock

You are small time. Head over to SBS News and wait for their daily anti-trump story, daily manus island story, daily pro-islam story or daily pro-diversity story

You left out the part about them pitching a fit because some chinese studentstudent got rolled in canbera

there will be a race war between chinks and poos in Australia when whites lose control on governing the Nation. Can't wait

>Greek guy down the road sold his chicken shop to a Chinese man

Fuck m8 this happened to the cafe down the road, except they were Italian owners. Chinks bought the joint and now the food is shit.

didnt hear about it

>1.5 billion chinamen
>1.2 billion pajeets
>both have nukes
vs
>15 million aussies with the rest being 5th columnists
>half our young men are commies or metrosexual hipster faggots
don't like our chances desu. if we don't stop our demographic extinction ASAP we're done.

I've been doing it on and off all day lmao. So many triggered self-righteous pandering cunts

>Chinks bought the joint and now the food is shit.
the food at mine actually got better, still shits me though

>why would anyone want chinks climbing up, shitting and pissing over an Aussie icon?
this will be my comment next time ABC posts a video or article about it >:)

Is the ABC radio famously jewy? I started playing a game called "how long until someone brings up Jews?" which is when you turn on the ABC radio and count how long it takes for someone to bring up their jewness. I scored full points a few weeks back when a presenter bright up the holocaust within the first ten seconds of listening.

Maybe it's just me?

Oi faggots. How about we do this "it's okay to be white" shit on jan 25th? ABC and co will be shilling the fuck out of muh poor abbos muh invasion day and shit for aus day.

Shouldnt be too hard gettin the abc and sbs to give free advertising when they find a few flyers

Smash some stickers up in fag zones like ultimo and paddington then watch the fireworks.

If you've got balls of steel then redfern would be fucking tops.

Sbs HQ is in st leonards about 15 mins walk from the station and ABC HQ is across the road from UTS

that'd be a fun way to spend muh bday

The ideal would be crowd funding a plane drop of fliers over the cbd in every capital city but we'd 100% busted on meme shit like littering and public disturbance

I'd honestly have a fucking blast if a bunch of us met up and went around the place putting them up. It'd be hard though since there'd be no way of being discrete in the cbd

get fucked cunt.

ABC needs to be sold!

Well i know the area around the SBS offices is fucking dead outside business hours. I spent a lot of time around there back in the day.

Unis are quiet at night too. Hitting a joint like martin place would be tough but if it's early morning on a weekday (like 3am) there wont be many around except bums.

I reckon flying solo would be the best bet. You only need like half a dozen around a site to achieve the goal and hitting more sites is more important than volume at a single site i think.

Here's a few that are relevant.
>Colonial Pride
>Proud Colonialist
>Fight for colonial Heritage

Macquarie did nothing wrong

Pic related (thats Governor Laclan Macquarie)

Nope. That can all be spun as white supremacist. No changes

Consider using the Colonial angle because thats the back bone of this Country....

We should Be proud Colnialists
Proud Sons and daughters of the Colony.

Stop Discrimination against those of Colonial Heritage!

You guys don't understand the cultural, spiritual and artistic significance of the site. It's just like walking into the National Gallery as a tourist and demanding you get to walk on some Turner paintings to fully appreciate them.

I'm sure Aunty is just as full of kiddie fiddlers as the Beeb.

What do you personally think of Colonialism though?

I think boongs should have remained classified as fauna. Colonialism as a thing, however, has limits. Every expanding empire has come unstuck from spreading too thin.

You're comparing a geological landmark with a painting. Stawp

>abos made ayers rock
Ye nah fuck off cunt

hey fat dumb cunts

>there aren't a multitude of paintings on the rock itself
the absolute state of >you

lol who givs a fuk only nekberds leave the internet nayway

Then set up barriers around the paintings instead of banning fun altogether

>in4 secrect underground abo base

STRAYA CUNTS. Our rock our taxpayer subsidised tourism. I can't wait for a year or so to pass before the abos realise they fucked up because less cars to steal petrol from to sniff

is where rainbow serpent sleeps cuz

This

whomst'dv'est

I don't understand what you "people" are complaining about. Native Australians gave you an entire continent. The least you can do is let them have their spiritual monument.

>gave you an entire continent.
We didn't ask their permission. Hell did they even have any concept of land ownership?

Just like the Indians "gave" you your continent, hey burgerbro

Not ownership. Relationship with land is/was kinship. Colonials enlaved family clay.

The natives are taking back our land. Soon we will have California and Texas. You emu molesters don't have the courage to fight for what is yours.

thats fucked

I don't want to just climb it, I want to climb it and then take a shit on the top

>The natives are taking back our land.

They'll hand out some beads and fire water and you'll forget the whole thing and go back to beating your children.

Terra Nullius fag... They were just flora and fauna.

i dont want chinks walking on my rock

>ABC abo worship manifested
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

youtube.com/watch?v=aqMTxqDO4yU

We took it by force a couple centuries back. They got it back a couple decades ago through law.

Local mob is in joint management with fedgov, and they decided they'd prefer less eurocucks pissing on the artwork.

These aren't drunken city coons. They know where they from cuz.

i do road work at nights (2100-0500) and its dead around nearly everywhere except the actual cbd. could easily plaster up a bunch of posters n shit and noone would notice except the odd bum who doesnt give a fuck about anything these days