Goyim I have a question

>ctrl+f
>jew
>45 matches
>mfw
you do realize you can just convert to become a level 1 jew right?

there's no need to speculate about the jew master plan when you can just become one, come here, and realize it doesn't exist. life is utter shit for jews also

I'd be happier if it did exist. I really would. it would mean this pitiful life as a dirt broke dumb as shit stoner plebjew with no car and no sex had more to it than it does now. but it doesn't. israeli working class and below lead shitty, boring and relatively poor lives compared to other OECD nations, with high taxation, low retirement benefits and reservist army duty for 2-4 weeks every year for literal decades.
SOME jews are ultra rich devil worshipping subversion race killing masterminds or whatever, maybe. but the average jew doesn't exactly come close to that

Israelis are the niggers of Jews. Diaspora are not only wealthier and more intelligent, but more influential too. Fuck you, cunts.

... scurvy? the fuck??
israel is absolutely packed full of citrus
it's one of the things that can easily grow here

What's Israel actually like? I'm curious to hear from someone who actually lives there.

And are you a devoted Jew?

Lvl one poorjews get shoah'd. Israel is a garrison state. Also why only a few week goyjews should be purging mudshits 24/7/313

Israel is a nation of parasites without a host. That's why they have a working class. Jews in American left behind working class status a long time ago. GL after getting rid of your host though!

lmao that's not how it works. it isn't saying that all jews have it good. just that Jewish nepotism exists amongst a small subset of upper-class Jewish zionists

Yeah dude I know I met this kid from Israel and talking to him made me realize how retarded I was in my "ALL JEWS R IN ON IT".

im not even a shill this is just genuinely my story. I still agree with a lot of what Hitler did, but I don't believe the Holocaust. Jew buddy beleives it but we don't feel the need to knife eachother over that, and we both agree that regardless of what happened it was a terrible thing, and shouldn't be repeated.

Secular Israeli Jews are pretty chill from what I've seen.

Pic related I would still stand wth these guys but I don't consider myself anti-Semitic, I'm strictly a Germanic Nationalist now.

israel is their pet project.
they dont actually give a shit about the people there, thats why they are constantly sabotaging the nations around israel and putting the people there under threat. the elite have probably never heard an air raid siren in their life.
israel is more of a money laundering colony than a homeland, its used as a pawn to squeeze more money out of other societies, anyone actually living their is even more cucked than the western goyim. if ive learned anything from pol its to dismiss anyone living in israel that actually thinks people on here consider them part of the JQ, you see the naive idiots even going as far as to start AMA threads.
jews in london and new york are living like kangs, israel is a desert that barely has running water and is surrounded by mud, you arent part of the problem youre a victim of it.

>you do realize you can just convert to become a level 1 jew right?
seinfeld's dentist did it just for the jokes

You do realise you can stop being a Jew?

What are the plebjews doing to stop the upper jews from bringing a shoah 2.0 down on them? I saw a video of a rabbi who basically agreed with the accusations in mein kampf and urges other jews to not repeat the same mistakes, is there any support for this within the plebjew community?

How many Jew levels are there?

The problem with Jews is that even though only the top guys among them hold any power, if you crush them then you end up with a new crop of elite Jews within a few decades. There are more Jews than there are elite Jewish niches to fill, but Jews will always fill those niches.

Hey, you're probably cool.

The rest o'ya:
Go into science if you want to change the world. Learn to really DO something.

I don't want to respond to this obvious slide thread.

But I knew this one guy who converted and now lives in a grand mansion relatively close to the downtown Toronto center, he had a giant fucking wedding too(he actually lied that he was Jew all along so that prob gave him a fast track to connections than a convert). Still surprised more people dont do this.

I honestly believe OP
Most Jews probably do have to go through the same shitty shit us goyim do, we all know chill jews that have normal lives. My friend has also visited Israel and said most of the jews there are based bros like us that support Trump, hate niggers, liberals etc.
BUT those aren't the Jews we hate, it's the Zionist lazy sneaky slimy subversive parasitic powerful talmud-practicing baby-dick sucking and mutilating ones that supplant qualified people in positions of authority who actually worked hard so they can destroy all the beautiful tradition built up in their respective countries and destabilize and wreak havoc by infesting the world with grotesque and unnatural behaviour until every last soul on earth is corrupted and soulless. Those are the fucking vermin we want eradicated.

Leb here.

I used to believe in said Jewish master plan when I was much younger; also used to hate Israel. Eventually saw reason and left the shithole that is the ME.

Feelsgoodman.

The mistake you made is thinking you're even at the level of Jewishness that protects you from the true Jews, You're simply fodder to be used for their machinations at best.To them you're barely above a gentile.

>Ghana

bottom lvl jews are on the same level as goys, and sometimes lower at times
only once you start getting high in lvl is when shit starts to happen
since the low lvl jews are so low, they're seen with a side hate which the goy don't get, as the goy are different
the low lvl jew as seen as slaves, some redeemable, some not
the goy are also able to become a non racial jews too, putting them in a different area from the low lvl racial jews
they can also become highly respected as interlopers because there is no "U IS JEW" kinda thing typically set in with them

its weird how people can't realize this

There are no "good (((jews)))" Just look at them, the inbreeding rendered them worthless all by itself. Thus, allowing any peoples with so many afflictions to endure is nothing but detrimental. As if a righteous God would choose the most fucked up by far group as special is almost as hilarious as their Holohoax tales. The sad thing is that they've left us incapable of even beginning to imagine how supra advanced we'd be now had these filthy fucking kites not been destroying anything of worth to their hosts for millenia. #110 WILL BE FINAL!

eh a lot of the older Sup Forums crowd already know that the first issue aren't israelis, but the jews in white countries who pretend to be white and poison our wells. as was the problem every other time in history that we've had to deal with them.

who cares about israeli jews when they live all the way in israel? meanwhile the jews who live in the west practically control a very overrepresented portion of finance and the media.

THIS

Wicked witch of the North comes to mind.

it's not some master plan it's just that jews have been fleecing white people for centuries and have accumulated unimaginable wealth and influence and are using that to destroy our society, this is because of behavior patters and tendencies not some grand conspiracy

so please be so kind as to take your fellow tapirs back to your desert and do whatever the hell you want, feel free to expand at the expense of moslems or even better, why don't you go grab a piece of sub saharan africa or whatever

>leaving the Middle East for West Africa

Nope sorry. You will be judged by the worse amongst you just like the whites. Ignorance is not innocents.

Its okay to be a jew. I lived in Israel for a year and most of the people there were tourists or russians barely pretending to be jewish.

The plebjews gotta team up with the fascist ones and purge the lefty cancer, also dont be a double standard hypocritical little shit and there wont be any problems, dont leave you filth for the rest of us to deal with, the plan is to drive them all back to israel so convince them, and no not the way zionists are by making the west as antisemetic as possible that will back fire

No Holohoax no Israel and Muzztards still occupy the Holy Land. Our problems would be even worse. Can't wait till Israel destroys them and retakes it all from Alexandria to Tarsus.

6 fucking million at least

>you can just submit to become a level 1 semite right?
Hello Muhamad.