ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4396787/
archive.is/fqGX9
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24619651
hindawi.com/journals/psychiatry/2014/971814/
hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2014/809058/
mjiri.iums.ac.ir/browse.php?a_id=2444&slc_lang=en&sid=1&ftxt=1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25656174
m.pnas.org/content/112/50/15468
nbcnews.com/health/mental-health/can-you-tell-which-brains-are-male-neither-can-these-n471751
livescience.com/52941-brain-is-mix-male-and-female.html
academic.oup.com/cercor/article/21/11/2525/275208/Sex-Dimorphism-of-the-Brain-in-Male-to-Female
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2016237
archive.is/jehUx
spectrumnews.org/news/estrogen-reverses-autism-like-features-in-mice/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/09/140909093703.htm
theguardian.com/society/2014/jun/03/boys-with-autism-likely-exposed-to-more-hormones-in-the-womb
archive.is/eVNLO
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2476187
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gaydalf

Some people are pedo.
Get over it!

False equivalence.

I'm being sincere.

This but unironically

I got a problem. For a while I banged trannies and I felt straight because I thought trannies were straight. Now suddenly I realize that it was pretty gay, and it makes me feel bad realizing that it was homo. I prefer women though, how do I get over being at least somewhat bisexual? I always thought I was straight. Am I straight?

Gay sex between consenting adults ≠ pedo rape

Literally everyone hates pedo rapists, regardless of their orientation. It must be difficult being so retarded, I'm sorry you have to live with that user

No, it isn't. You disgusting faggot.

fuck of gandalf ya poofta

Pedophilia != child rape. Pedophilia is a state of mind.

I forgot: You're a retard.

some people fuck dogs. Get over it

fly, you fool

>regardless of orientation
Said the libertarian.

This will be the next front for degeneracy in the west, guaranteed. They'll use the same arguments and forget the slippery slope that has been proposed multiple times. There are signs of it already

Pedophilia is a mental illness, not a crime.

Sure, but you are not going to have children so you should not feel so entitled to shaping the future or using resources the same as straight people with children.

he's projecting.

What about infertile or childless straight people?

Just like homosexuality is a mental illness

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

Agreed.

He’s probably is a pedo though. Hangs out with Singer all the time.

Not according to the available literature on the subject.

(((available literature on the subject)))
FTFY

[Citation needed]

This. It's not okay

Gandalf wanted that Frodo dick

It's okay to be white.
Get over it

Faggots get the rope, along with you pedophile brothers

What the fuck... why don't gays shut the fuck up already? They don't srsly expect all of the west to agree with homo sexuality do thwy? More people than ever before are now accepting of homos. They no longer need to fight for "rights" or acceptance. This is as good as it gets for them. With christianity having clear anti homosexuality lingo in the bible, that subgroup will never ever come around 100%, neither will the muzzies. Jesus fucking chriat, you can't even get all of humanity to agree on murder being wrong or pedophilia being bad, but everyone is supposed to agree on whether two guys can fuck.

They need to stop.

>leaf attempts at intimidation

You fucked dudes and liked it. You're a fag.

Based leaf, maybe you guys aren't that bad afterall

lets be honest: ghey ppl are okay.

They should adopt.

Some people dont want gays.
Get over it.

Hey Gandalf the Grey....
It's okay to be white...

Just don't do it any more. You're gonna make it, user.

What about surrogacy?

No, death to homos.

I couldn't find the original so I made my own.

Gays should stfu and just go be happy faggots. You dont see me constantly proclaiming my love of pussy and shoving my sexuality in your face 24-7 them bitch about how no one likes me

plz someone Photoshop kevin spacey with this shirt it will have a great meme potential

>le (((meme)))

It's gay to be okay

Get oven in

Thanks, I hope Jesus forgives me

But I fucked women and I liked it too

This pic reminds me of how I love pussy. Lets have a i love pussy parade and hand out pussy loving literature.

>if I say it's a meme it cant be true

That's a trap

what was the attraction to prepubs called again? just to be pc, no other reason.

so we can put an end to the fag parades?like u say...its ok now.i guess u are no longer in need of special fag right either.

>prepubs
?

At this point his problem isn't being gay, it's being ancient as fuck.

Is he telling normal people or gays, because gays most certainly need to fucking get over themselves.

>BUT WHAT IF THE CHILD CONSENTS?!?!??

Also why are fags so overrepresented in child molestation victims and perpetrators?

YOU ARE A DEGENERATE FAGGOT? I THREW YOU IN THE BOG!

It really isn't. Everything slippery slope "scaremongers" ever warned about came to pass, so fuck you.

because le (((meme))) nigger memememe

Notice it's a gay flag who has this on file. Gays are pedos. This is where they're pushing this shit.
They have all their normalization material and "studies" ready to post the second the wind starts blowing in the right direction.

At least we don't need to ask why the eagles didn't help this time.

>It's okay to be a gay pedo.
>Get over it

(((It's OK to spread AIDS to Goyim Kids)))

Traps remind me of real women who have pussies. Then i go seek out pussy. Did i mention how great pussy is? Its like it is the one defining trait that i focus all my energy on

The study is to show that most straight people are attracted to kids. Notice the operative word "female"?

So only one in 20 wasn't aroused by females? I thought much more than that were meant to be gay??!

Also did they show any boys and men to those that were not aroused? Where the children photographed nude or in a sexualised context?

I am not gonna read the whole study, please let me know if you have these answers!

>The study is to show that most straight people are attracted to kids.
Most of them are Muslims

>pussy loving literature
Like regular romance novels?
Sure

>attraction to prepubs
that is pedophilia.

why does Sup Forums want to get me killed just for wanting to hold the hands of a guy?

Nobody gives a fuck if you are gay ITCY Thats a strawman and you know it. Find one old homophobe and pretend you have a battle and demand more rights. It is just like women pretending they are fighting for equal rights as if they've never been allowed in the workplace. Or black people pretending there is racism everywhere to get a free ride. If this is all so rife and such a problem, why are all the examples of bigotry faked? Why is the message a lie? Why are the studies all fudged? Surely these issues can stand on their own?

We all know very well this is a power grab. The muzzies love the social justice. I cant wait to see the blacks handed power and the muzzies step out from behind the curtain to seize it. Islamocommunism. Gay under commie sharia with no chance to make money to escape. Well thank fuck you escaped that evil christian west thing amirite? This current fight for your "basic human rights" will be good practice for the real thing. All the very best of luck with that.

You have to strip away your personality until the only thing left is your sexual orientation, then gag everyone with it non stop, then conduct payops and social engineering to try to recruit everyone to your sexual orientation. Then wonder why people dont just leave you alone about it if you want to understand the suffering gays endure

its okay to be white
get over it

>Some people are white. Get over it.

Perhaps. But shoving it in our faces and forcing us to tolerate it isn't. Neither is your LGBT Establishment throwing anyone who disagrees under a bus or giving special pass (eg. Spacey).

Uhm no sweetie it's actually quite revolting to be a homosexual

That sounds extremely painful

read the whole study you little pussy faggot

It's okay to be white

You are homosexual, yes

Hey Sup Forums I’m trans is there anything that can cure me protip if you wanna post that dumb pimozide shit throw yourself into a well instead.

Don't forget slavery is a-okay in Sharia.

>tfw 300 years from now their descendants will be sold in the slave market, except this time there won't be any Christian abolition movement to save them.

Autism Spectrum Disorders in Gender Dysphoric Children and Adolescents:

archive.fo/psaP6

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4396787/

Living between genders, links between autism and gender dysphoria:

archive.is/fqGX9

Increased gender variance in autism spectrum disorders and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24619651

Psychiatric Axis I Comorbidities among Patients with Gender Dysphoria:

hindawi.com/journals/psychiatry/2014/971814/

Personality Disorders in Persons with Gender Identity Disorder:

hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2014/809058/

The frequency of personality disorders in patients with gender identity disorder:

mjiri.iums.ac.ir/browse.php?a_id=2444&slc_lang=en&sid=1&ftxt=1

Dissociative symptoms in individuals with gender dysphoria: is the elevated prevalence real?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25656174

Sex beyond the genitalia: The human brain mosaic:

m.pnas.org/content/112/50/15468

nbcnews.com/health/mental-health/can-you-tell-which-brains-are-male-neither-can-these-n471751

livescience.com/52941-brain-is-mix-male-and-female.html

academic.oup.com/cercor/article/21/11/2525/275208/Sex-Dimorphism-of-the-Brain-in-Male-to-Female

Borderline personality disorder is more frequent in the mothers of children with GID:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2016237

Autism and trans kids:

archive.is/jehUx

spectrumnews.org/news/estrogen-reverses-autism-like-features-in-mice/

sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/09/140909093703.htm

theguardian.com/society/2014/jun/03/boys-with-autism-likely-exposed-to-more-hormones-in-the-womb

archive.is/eVNLO

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

Autism and antidepressant use:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2476187

You're a big guy

how does this help me?

Where is slavery prohibited in Judaism?

In Christianity (explicitly)?

To let you know the estrogen merely relieves your autism and that gender identity is just autism. You will never be a woman, but you like have a host of personality disorders and other ailments.

just stop being trans

k how does this help me in any way though?

I'm not trying to help gay denialists.

>Sex beyond the genitalia:
Of cause, it exists through out the universe. But humans are fairly limited anyway and usely take a male or female set of behaviours, i.e the person becomes active or passive, dominator or slave.