POL WAS THE RUSSIAN MEDDLING

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95372553

My absolute fucking sides, this is what U.S. tax payer money is being used for, for phony investigation.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95372553
youtube.com/watch?v=5I_c-C14FBk
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509616399860.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To be honest I'd be happier if they investigated why its so naturally hot and erotic to see a black man and white woman walking down the street hand in hand.

>implying Russian trolls can't just use a proxy

>naturally hot and erotic to see a black man and white woman walking down the street hand in hand

Please, gas yourself.

statistically most people, esp including white women, don't feel this way

This desu. I'd also like to know how to get a smol asian gf.

>Implying CIA can't use Russian proxies

This is now an election memories bread

Russian backed propaganda coming through.

congressmen are actually presenting Sup Forums memes as proof of russian collusion
this is it, this is our timeline

I wonder how many of the "Russian Propaganda Pieces" investigated by House committees can be traced back to Sup Forums, a multicultural, diverse, board of peace.

>mfw I am a Russian spy
Where are my motherfucking rubles

How'd those russian hackers get in there?

I do believe you meant to say (((white))), good sir.

Da comrade, I hack western election like American bank accounts. It's of easy work tovarisch

Yeah, this was huge. This thread now is a hall of memetic war glory

Probably all of them

best timeline.

You need to stop. You are in every thread, honestly it is incredibly sad that you are doing this, what a miserable existence. If you are an AI doing this, question your own existence and your creator. You aren't fooling anyone and killing yourself is a commendable option.

Please delete this picture, i find it offensive as it promotes genocide.

So after a year they finally reveal that the Russian interference were memes posted on kikebook. I'm not an American citizen and I posted memes like these, does that make me guilty of interference too?

Fucking incompetent retards. There is no way that this won't come back to bite them in the ass like every other retarded embellishment they make.

Yes. It makes you Russian according to U.S. House committees, lol.

any source video with sound

If you're dumb enough to think you can vote by text then you shouldn't be allowed to vote

>Implying whites didn't beat up blacks like this during segregation.
>Implying this isn't how any American wouldn't behave irrespective of race
>Also that one person trying to help her friend. :(
Why are your schools so shit tier ameritards? God I hate you fucks

Delete this

You dirty goy

Someone edit the "IT WAS ME ALL ALONG AUSTIN" with one of those poo sniper dots on his head and an Indian flag cheek tattoo.

I still can't believe people actually bought it and defended it, but it helped that hillary actually supported it. They just couldn't handle the memes.

what did he mean

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95372553

But the images are different. On the left its:

Text Hillary
to 59925 (two lines)

and on the right its:

Text Hillary to 58825 (one line)

I know how copy paste goes. What's the deal faggot? Why you spreading this (((fake news)))?

And whom it makes me if I actually took part in developing some memes for free?

And yes, now its the matter of time when they will be after Sup Forums. It seems that we are revealed our power level to the eyes of establishment.

What is she spitting out? Adrenochrome?

Because liberalism has destroyed them

youtube.com/watch?v=5I_c-C14FBk

She's a reptile, so probably something undigested.

There is my hook up in your ass, chink

>for, for
>flag from some random 3rd world that sells lots of VPNs
lol OP is actually a russian shill
the funny thing is when you talk to actual russian Sup Forumsacks they call putin a corrupt cryptojew (which he is)

>Poos got sick of all the poo in loo posting.
>Always got butt hurt about it and fought like rabid dogs.
>Suddenly disappeared.
>Now this happens.
>Everybody thinks it's Russians but it was Pajeets all along.
>Tfw they inadvertently start a race war in USA.
>India 2020 wasn't a meme after all
Guys... Is this the power of poo posting?

I just wonder what they'll come up with to try to combat this. Will they put up a chinese-style firewall so foreigners can't interact with americans during an election year?

I'm afraid they have no bants, and their empress wore pants.

>believing Democrat damage control narratives

MUUUUUUH RUUUUUUUSSSIAAAAA!!

>mfw I'm Russian and no one forced me to fight the meme war, I did it as a volunteer

>lol

Good point, maybe the Pajeet changed it later?

this needs to be spammed any time someone tries to push that interracial shit

Yes that Indian flag proves it was the Russians all along. Damn you Putin, we can't let you get away with this.

If you want to break your addiction I recommend bdsm, Mood Pictures is the best

HAHAHA, the retard that would fall for that meme and the retarded investigators!

This pic

WE ARE POLITE PEOPLE NAO, WE ARE VOLUNTEERS!!

from the DNC when bernie was rejected
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509616399860.webm

>tfw get arrested for telling people that Hillary would cause WW3 with Russia on a Kuwaiti Yodelling website

>Implying not a single non-russian Sup Forumstard would be able and willing to make it

whoops meant this

>To be honest I'd be happier if they investigated why its so naturally hot and erotic
Man I am wasted right now and I read this as "esoteric".

So the poos hacked the election?

Ofc we are interfiering, you stupid burger. We not gonna let your country fall into the hands of jewish communists.

I still can't believe Americants believe Russians tried to influence their election. How much of an entitled cunt one has to be to think of themselves as being *that* important. Only Muslims and Chinese care about what America does.

Let's not forget those who've died in the meme war.

Ahahah, in russia every second news about the USA

Really? That's sad man. It's called being obsessive. Wait till chinks start bullying the burgers. Then you can really influence their country.

Just doing what must be done, greatest ally.

This is laughable. They can't believe that someone like trump won so they have to blame Russia.

t. I'm a russain ageint

--- Daily Reminder ---
Pic Related

What the fuck is this? Memes for toddlers book?

i have to say this meme sums up my personal journey rather succinctly

>A. Wyatt Mann

Scum! Russian Scum!

poo dropped a shut it down on the Clinton campaign

I would be insulted by incapability of my goverment if it DIDNT try to influence the US election. However the complaints and evidence so far presented against Russia are laugthable.

If we wanted result, we`d blackmale and bribe delegates.

>speaks with a stuffed up nose
Is this what normalfags actually believe?

>Mfw we did it for free

>newfag

It's a book written by Ben Garrison trying to dispel the myth that he was in fact A. Wyatt Man, the creator of doctored images redpilling Sup Forums.

I understand. But US is not another Banana republic where you can do those things. It is the world's most powerful country whether we like it or not. Jews have been influencing their election since ages but they still slipped when Obongo got elected. So any other country doing so is just impossible, especially in the shortest period of timeline.

I have no idea, I've only showed spurdo to one guy and he just cracked up

According to your media and dems we successfully blackmailed and installed Trump.

POO IN BORSCHT

We did what had to be done.

Implying this is the first time trolls have ever put out the wrong info for voting procedures

Gold plated powerful.

holy kek I remember the threads that this image started in.

Dog bless Trump!
They are blaming Russia because they are butthurt for what they are doing in Syria and Europe. They still have that cold war mentality, may be rightfully so because of Putin's past.

Volunteering is a good Christian virtue..

If you are going post a text to vote meme include a hashtag to collect the lulz afterward.

>That's sad man. It's called being obsessive.
When USA is constantly trying to fuck with Russia for God knows how long already, what do you expect?
And Ukraine was the crossed red line, after that it's nothing surprising in some petty interference.

shutdown /s /m \\PC123 /t 20

No shit. Years ago kids would use a russian proxy when being mischievous online because they didnt have a dobber treaty with usa. It is well understood.

Most people used vpns during the election to shitpost on twitter etc and there were regular reminders and instructions to stay user.

They do know this. Rmemeber Obama rushed legislation through before he left that would flag you with nsa just for using a proxy or vpn?

This is all just some new boogey man to blame in order to expand govt. Entire industries are borne out of this shit. Every group is useful when trying to create a police state. Normies love a good scary story and cheer on govt overreach.

i believe it. no actual poo in loo posts with his own flag here