Canada is a non-country

Canadians are an embarrassment this shithole has no culture history or national identity and they are actually proud of it. I actually regret that my parents moved here from Iran, they could have gone to any other country. In University the students and professors are proud of being cucks I had a friend literally say to a white cuck conservative student that Canada has no culture and the cuck just swallowed it. White Canadians are happy that they are a multicultural non-nation. A nationalist movement in Canada is litteraly impossible because there is nothing to be nationalistic or proud of. They got kikecked out of the British Empire because they were taking up space, they were founded by traitors from the American civil war and they achieved nothing of value throughout the 20th Century except being an American vassal state without any of it's own culture or desire to do anything at all. White Ontarians and British Columbians are all massive faggots, Albertans are all potential traitors who want to be cucked by America and think they are cowboys or someshit when they're all a bunch of fags and cucks and the Quebecois are the least gay but they practice the gay Scottish Catalonian version of nationalism. Do not give Canadians any respect they don't want any themselves litteraly all Canadian minorities are more patriotic than white Canadians because at least minorities see Canada as a whole as something useful to profit and exploit, white Canadians don't give a shit they are either proud of their faggotry like Ontarians or hate themselves and everyone else like Quebec and Alberta.

I think I'll either move back or move somewhere else once I'm done here but I've abandoned all hope and respect for white Canadians It will be up to minorities to make this shithole great THE FIRST TIME and inject some testosterone in the gene pool.

ok nigger

I may be a nigger but you are condemned to be a fucking leaf on Sup Forums for all eternity

ok nigger

Go back to Iran then you worthless fucking sand nigger. You think most white people want you here? Get a fucking grip I’ve fought with Iranians before they are pathetic white wanna bes but you are just another shitskin polluting an Anglo Saxon nation. I think you are just angry because you realized the You will never fit in the cucks in the universities are the only ones who want you here and if they had another opinion they would get expelled

Holy shit you sand niggers are so arrogant and ungrateful you call us cucks but left your nigger shit hole to come here you are a fucking parasite.. remember who built this place

It's just a psyops. Most Iranians tend to be more respectful than this and prefer to stay out of politics.

ok nigger

If you are white you have culture dating back to Europe you retard.

i bet you love the benefits though camel fucker

I think that you're just a sheltered little kid who doesn't know anything about anything.

Memes and narratives don't matter at all, what actually matters in the adult world is your personal situation.

You should probably go outside more and spend less time on image boards, you take the and yourself far, far too seriously while you're in the pretentious phase of youth, which is readily apparent.

dw we will annex you cucks within this decade

I completely agree. My parents came here from Poland, and I'm planning on fuckin off to Yurop. This place is cultureless, it's just an alienating frozen wasteland of shitskins, chinks, niggers, etc. What is Canadian "culture"? Bending over ass up to foreigners? Poutine? Even our iconic mounties are pozzed. No traditions apart from shekel-chasing on Boxing Day. Just a sea of people who have nothing in common and dislike each other. I'm sure even anglo Canadians feel the same way, French-Canadians at least maintain their identity and culture.

Iranians are the best immigrant group. They're basically tanned white people. I know it hurts but OP is 100% right, I've come to the same conclusions by myself. Truth hurts.

Living in Canada for 10 years now, I think I wasted my best years user. I wish i never came here.

>Iranians are basically tanned white people

Looks like we got another sand nigger who wishes he was white go back to Iran goat fucker

Then go back? It’s that simple

but you jerk off to asian women every night, knuckle-head. u hav yellow fever, ur bald white head shines thai ladyboy hoes.

You came out of the closet, Spartan, but it's time you go back in.

Re-read my post you retarded faggot. In my ethnostate they would have to go still but they're tolerable.

Who cares, slavic scum.
Get the fuck out of my country, ungrateful cunt.

>I'm planin on fuckin off to yurop
Slavic leecher go back to your country, everyone is tired to see poland nigger immigrants, you're basically nigger with a white skin and asian eyes.

Nope not everyone is a Iranian nigger who hates Canada because he can’t get a white girlfriend keep eating humus and fantasizing about joining ISIS

I can’t go back. I adapted to here. I have become just another dull, addicted, passive aggressive, cold Canadian who thinks having Canadian passport makes him a good person. It’s sad man.

Lol can't wait until you leave, my country will be a better place without a nigger like you around

yeh, my life is a lynchian nightmare where every moment i want to fukkk womanz. my brains is lesioned beyond repair, atrophied like your momma's tits, and i only hav my peepee to think with. I want to fuk right now. i want to fuk u, so i can become big strong white boy. ;)

>eating humus
my fart is like perfume, do u want sum, big boy?

>fantasizing about joining ISIS
every day i wake up and go allahusnackbar. i hate infidel for not sukking my dick and giving me their womenz. now i want you to become my big white daddy and teach me ur ways. ;)

Good fuck off. If Canada sucks its exactly because of goat fuckers like you.

Lol at the butthurt. At least we have an identity and actual culture. Canadian 'culture' is just a pale imitation and more cucked version of American culture. Can't wait to come home to yurop and find a qt girl to raise a family with while you are let behind to rot with stinking pajeets and chinks after feminists chop your nuts off.

poles are based

How do we fix this?

Poles are niggers.

>voting for either Team Blue, Team Red, Team Orange or Team Green will change anything.

This place has been cucked beyond repair long time ago, they all serve the same globalist masters.

Time will fix it. The longer liberals sit in power, the more corrupt they become and the more they get caught. Thats what happened with adscam.

>parents moved here from iran

You are not, and never will be Canadian.
We despise you.

One time I was looking for cheap apartments on kijiji and I found one that was like twice as cheap as anything else I saw. Went to take a look and wouldn't you know it was a fucking shithole of a room, with two hot plates on either side of the room sitting on milk crates with an out of place sink jetting out of the wall and a closet sized bathroom that only had enough space for a toilet. It was owned by an Arab guy, I assume Iranian. The room was being rented by an Iranian girl going to university, who was leaving back to Iran that day.

So basically your disgusting fucking people that hate our country are coming in, living in the cheapest, shittiest conditions possible, getting education that is more than likely paid for, just to go back to your terrorist country that hates our culture so you can fucking use the education that we paid for to help further develop your nuclear programs to kill us all.

I really love to see how much my govt appreciates the fact that I've lived on this soil my whole life by taking my monkey away from me and giving it to people from a terrorist country to make that country better.

Fuck you, you Iranian cunts, get the fuck out of my country you unappreciative cocksucking inbred jihadi fucks

Slav here as well. I agree that nationalism will never work in Canada. Canada will never get a Donald Trump and there is nothing to unite into a nation and it's actually impossible to achieve electorally anyway. Canada's national identity is basically pozz liberalism and multiculturalism which is everything I hate wheras pozzed states like Sweden and Germany have a culture and history to fall back on Canada doesn't have any and can only win by being ground zero for faggotry.

Burgerland gets Alberta.
Leafland gets the west coast and New York.

OP is a little bitch boi that got bullied out of Canada Kek just walk away nigga close your eyes nigga

Yup, I'm thinkin the leafboys are back

Except you don't and you can't do shit about it this is the fucking defense minister of the non country. So suffer fucking leaf.

Go back to your shithole. Take the faggot polak with you. You second generation immigrants are just unpatriotic uppity niggers anyways. Typical nonwhites

>I actually regret that my parents moved here from Iran
Good, then go back

>Yup, I'm thinkin the leafboys are back
Hahahahah it's time

Canayda
Canayda
Uber phallus
Uber phallus
In der welt!

Why are Canadians getting so defensive?
1) We don't even know if this guy is telling the truth.
2) Also Iranians aren't Arabs.
3) Just focus on your damn life. Who gives a shit what happens when we're dead!? It's like it all dissolves anyways. Focus on self-liberation.

You know that elephant in Diddy Kong's Racing? He is a very wise man and holds many secrets to this world.

Canadians are soy males. They are all like fucking Trudeau and other nu male stereotypes. I doubt any of them actually post here and enjoy gettingg called a fucking leaf all the time. Immigrants will take over this shithole soon.
t.arab

Canadians are soy males. They are all like fucking Trudeau and other nu male stereotypes. I doubt any of them actually post here and enjoy gettingg called a fucking leaf all the time. Being an apologetic beta cuck is what white people actually value

Immigrants will take over this shithole soon.

Canadians are soyfags, they are all like Trudeau. I really doubt any of them post here and get called a fucking leaf all the time. Being sorry is a national value. Immigrants will rule this shithole soon

theres a very dangerous anger boiling under Canada's surface. The liberal faggots in this country have no idea what they are creating.

Just look at that beautiful diversity. I can already feel it making me stronger. We need more Pajeets and Somalis ASAP.

It will only be white immigrants

There could totally be a nationalist movement in the east. We've mostly got the ethnic homogeneity. When I was a kid, practically half the school were MacDonalds. The newfies are crazy too. The only thing is everywhere in the maritimes voted Liberal last time for those gibsmedats.

Burn Ontario
Burn Major cities, leave rural areas.

How about an Atlantic Alliance, boys?

They look surprisingly uniform.

What canadian based event is this?

t.under 20
Canada had a ton of identity. Too bad most people under 20 will never know about it.
Everyone used to be proud to be Canadian.

Toronto Raptors basketball.
The poor fags that can't afford a ticket, they show the game on a big screen outside the stadium.
These people are uniform for now, they have common ground for the next 2 hours.

What HOI4 map is this?

This is what we need. We're the last holdout of Anglo-Celtic culture in this shithole.

We need another Halifax explosion quick because the cancer is starting to spread from there. It's a damn shame because it's one of the nicer major cities in Canada but it's hell bent on becoming Toronto 2.0.

>222
tripsoftruth

> hell bent on becoming Toronto 2.0.
they all are.
They treat people like cattle and see themsleves ranchers.
bigger herds = more money,

OP sounds like the next breaking news story.

>Halifax is gonna be Toronto 2.0
oh shit gotta go

>no culture history
>no national identity

You must live in a city. The cities aren't Canada, they're practically their own states of America. Get out of your shithole apartment and actually go visit the rest of your country instead of whining about it on Sup Forums. You'll see that white culture, despite what the media says, is still very much alive in the country.

Always been the problem with the Atlantic provinces.
They are based people. Yet they keep voting Liberal. It's not the gibmedats either. Cities like Antigonish vote liberal. Not sure if a black person even lives there.

the same goes for every british colony

It wasn't supposed to be this way.
We accepted the Jew lies designed to destroy our race and culture with multicult.

You are right Canada has no national identity. I cannot name a single thing it means to be Canadian that is not a shitty meme (poutine, muticulturalism, saying sorry). I dislike quebec, but I have respect for the fact that they have an identity and refuse to let the rest of Canada or refugees have anything to do with what it means to be from Quebec.

Things will only get exponentially worse the more Canadians embrace the liberal agenda in order to virtual signal to the world how good we are. God only knows how much time is left before we become the canadian Caliphate

Dont go to europe. Fuck off back to iran you worthless sandnigger

Ayy. PEI on board laddie!

>fuck O'Leary!

This. It's the same everywhere. Cities are bland cultureless global shitholes and the countryside actually represents the nation.
It's fucking despicable what the Trudeau family has done to us and how most people are either ignorant or supportive of it. Great men like John A Macdonald dreamed of and built a glorious Anglo-Celtic paradise and traitors like Truduea threw it all away.

The trudeau family has been the single most damaging family to Canada without a doubt

>who built this place
the brits?

Canada is simple a resource extraction site. It's citizens are slaves with low wages and a high tax burden

I like Canada. It's comfy as fuck. Based national parks are comfy.

Fuck off back to Iran you dick. You were welcomed in and now bad mouthing the place. This is why immigrants should be told to fuck off becasue they are given everything and still fucking moan. Especially when you came from a middle East shit hole

As a half-iranian go fuck yourself you good for nothing, miserable shill

BASED LEAF

Also Alberta has had a boner at the thought of being an American state for quite some time now.

Hardly see anything wrong here. Ontario to BC could all turn blue next election. Look at the 2011 map. Canadian's are not loyal voters

Another Liberal province that is just getting more liberal.

Lol ya I'm leaving too, I hstr Canada and canadians, you arabs are all fucking pissbabies like the amount of temper tantrums I've witnessed.. baka.. anyways so long cucknadia I look forward to your humiliating conquering

>Atlantic
>Anglo-Celtic
*blocks your path*

Only be redpilling whites.
How else do you turn Liberal areas blue while EVERY liberal area is getting stuffed with more diversity.
It just keeps compounding worse and worse.
Fuck the PC anyways. Lets not pretend Harper wasn't bringing in 250k/year. Libs just bumped it up to 330.

Funny thing is I don't know anyone who voted liberal. Outside of Summerside and Chtown, there's no niggers and that's how people want it to stay.

Uhh he sounds rather qualified actually.. wtf have you done?

It’s ok one day we will annex Canada and then they can have American pride also.

Get the fuck out of my country

We will show them the American dream

That's only because Trudeau Sr opened the floodgates for you ungrateful niggers 40 years ago. Canada = British North America and every rotten mud knows it deep down

Totally that would be sweet strategically for the US they could oversee the creation of neighboring countries where Canada used to be, they could even expand both westward and eastward and who knows maybe the rest of the civilized world could be not bombed to hell for a couple decades and we can create a world worth giving to our children and remove kebab religions from the western world

Because your population is 150k and your taking in 2k diversity every year.
PEI is moving non-white by over 1%/year. Do the math, it doesn't take long. It's not just 1% every year, then they out breed us as well.
It's scary.

Learn to use a deodorant stick sand nigger

>this shithole has no culture history or national identity
Sure we do. It's that simple folksy lifestyle that is in touch with nature and loves Tim Hortons.

literally, you have to go back the post

sorry

What the fuck.
Even PEI is getting enriched?
I am glad i visited there when it was still a white paradise
so fucking sad.

What we need is a walk around Queens County. Call it the QCCC, Queens Country Concentration Camp?

Albertan here, family is from saskatchewan. The true identity that i can grasp from Canadians is the rural farmers and farm communities that are a mix of Europeans. My family is Icelandic and English. The community we are from is a Icelandic in origin. Near us is a Ukrainian community. We both adhere to our cultural backgrounds, yet coexist with each other as Canadians with continued aid. With modern farming the need for aid has lessened but is still alive.

Cities are and will always be the death of Culture. White Canadians go back to your roots. Work the land.

Very.
They are specifically targeting the Atlantic provinces because they are "too white".
Google: canada maritime provinces need immigrants
Scary shit Anons.
There is even talk of giving them extra gibmedats just so they will stay there.

Fuck. We need a wall*

>Iran

get the fuck out of my country you mudslime.

Canada belongs to white people. Fuck changs and pajeets.

Atlantic provinces wont take bs from shit skins, tons of small towns where police and well known.