What can we do about the manlet problem Sup Forums?

What can we do about the manlet problem Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/08/the-sexual-prowess-of-wilt-chamberlain-20-000-women/261429/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

5'7" here. Should I hit the gym to compensate for my short stature?

Don't even think about height. In the real world nobody gives a shit. I say this as a 6'2" manlet king

when will they learn?

that's even worse, it makes it more obvious that you're a manlet, and it signals to people that you're trying to make up for it, which comes off as pathetic

That bear is so huge and fuzzy. Why do Muslims think this looks good?

Then again there is a possibility I could grow more, perhaps puberty hasn't hit fully yet. No I'm not underage.

'what would you suggest then?

Try making yourself taller.

Truthfully, nothing. They're like cockroaches and today's society only encourages all kinds of filth to crawl around with their heads up.

It's up to the women to look at their height and repugnant looks and say no every time.

Taffy Puller?

I wouldn't over do getting big, but maybe get a little bit of building in and cut fat so you have a nice physique. Don't be the kind of person who thinks he can replace height with width

>the typical alpha male

You do know this is hate speech, right? They praise Their Prophet (PBUP) or something by sporting pubic beards on their faces.

True, whenever I see some 5'7 or less manlet strutting around like he owns the world I feel like bringing him down a notch with a good smack, nothing more pathetic than a confident manlet. At least all girls go for tall guys since sexual liberation so we don't have to worry about them breeding.

t. 6'1 master race

What is the cuttoff for manlet status?

At least post the original image, OP.

being ripped is an improvement if you're already good looking, if you're a manlet then you're just coping

6'2"

5'7" imo

subsidized lifts

5'10 I gotta drink more milk

if you're less than 6' then there's no hope

Manlets are more likely to survive extreme conditions. Easier body to maintain. Plus, we live longer, you never see tall old people.

BS a shorter bulky man is better than a shorter slim men.
Short men gain muscle way easier too. I don't have problems with shorter men. Have fucked a 5,5 once.

It is in their religion not to shave, just like it is okay to rape unbelievers

what are you, gay?

lol that pathetic manlet cope. Taller people are more likely to shorten your manlet life by virtue of being stronger and pass on their genes while manlets die virgins because women despise short males.

t. 5'8 manlet

this is a shop right?

get the guy some HGH and T ffs

The real problem is the LANKLET problem. See, the lanklet isn't supposed to be as tall as he is. He has just never done enough physical work to give him any spinal compression.
(I'm making a distinction between lanklets and genuine 6'4 master race men.)
So a guy that would be the same height as the lanklet works or lifts and he becomes shorter while the soft-handed lanklet believes he is the superior one.

Interestingly he has decent moustache-beard joins. If he had been brought up right he might be a beast today.

Is 5"9.5 manlet?

In Australia 5'9 is average height so 5'9.5 would make a person just barely taller than more than half of men.
It's not technically manlet but it is effectively manlet, know what I'm saying?
50 years ago you would have married a 5'5 girl when you were 21, or younger, and have never had to worry in your life.

this isn't 2000 anymore it's almost 2020

being a manlet now means being below 6'5

even high school girls are 6'4 now

Stop Pisslam before its too late

I'm 6'1 and when I lived in Australia I would regularly see high school boys taller than me on the metro. Crazy anglo genetics over there plus they grow up eating three squares and playing AFL

king of manlets

Poo in loo pajeet

Katua . Go fuck a goat

Drop the bitch

A king?
I'll take it!

Optimal height for hypertrophy

>king of manlets

This pic hits me right in the feels

How big is the guy on the left's cock?

he has allegedly fucked 20,000 women, so you can ask them i guess?
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/08/the-sexual-prowess-of-wilt-chamberlain-20-000-women/261429/

Sounds like something you would put in a book for publicity. It's hard to fap twice a day let alone fuck 2 different women each and every day for 50 years straight without ever stopping. It's Buzzfeed tier bait to get gullible people talking.