Just picked up a 590 in preparation for Nov 4th...

Just picked up a 590 in preparation for Nov 4th. What is Sup Forums bringing to the shitshow or protecting their homes with?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-26/dod-plans-solar-storm-based-national-blackout-drill-during-antifa-protests-november
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice try faggot nobody but antifags are going

have fun dealing with the national guard

Remove that hand stap and practice reloading. Use push-pull method. Practice Reloading

im bringing an AUG to end a few proddys

Tell me it wasn't that one.

We are not allowed guns so I will just stay home with a table knife if it hasn't been confiscated

Nice, I have a similar one with airsoft BBs, got it cheap from our neighbor Ahmed.

I live in white utopia of portland. no niggers or conservashits to cause problems here.

>He bought a shotgun without a stock

What happens on 4th of November?

I have 3 rifles, all pretty old, but regardless, they work.

I also have several explosives, smoke grenades, and a Buck 120. Antifa wants to try a revolution? They'll be strung up by their intestines.

>proddys
Protestants? I'm getting the fertilizer!

>needs two hands to fire a shotgun

I live in Norway and I don't think anything is happening here so I have notprepared

guy falkners, it's some thing that protestants do on the 4th of november to replace hallowe'en fireworks

Remington R1 Enhanced

"Sources" said antifa are going to start a civil war, but its all just Russian Duginist psyops.

Post a pick with stamp or it never happened.

go back to california, scum

glock 17 --- 3 extra mags loaded w/ hornady pd

Mosin, because it is ironic. Can't wait to bayonet commies with their own gun.

Pretty sure that's a mossberg

>pistol grip only
Ian said you are retared

>itt things we can't have because our laws regarding semi autos are "Joseph you are man now, you must choose: shitty Austrian AR15, shitty Austrian SIG550 or AUG-Z"
Sometimes I wish we were more like Switzerland and not just pretending.

Shockwave nigga

Remington 870 for generic home defense.
Bushmaster for jerks running away after vandalizing the house.

Trusty old 12g Winchester Marine Defender with 18" barrell

I'm taking a bike lock. It's perfect because it doesn't identify me as a threat until I use it, but still serves as a good weapon if I have to use it. It's funny, Antifa's own tactics could very well help me here.

CZ Shadow 2.

I've got a few rifles and shotguns too, but I won't need them. Nothing's even coming to Aus, definitely not enough to need long guns.

You're on the wrong side of that if you want to kill commies. I'm sure there's a joke about a stupid Irishman in here somewhere.

You serious or baiting?

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall not fear any faggots from antifa

Nothing because I’ll be at work. I’m more likely to see a terrorist than an antifa here

>what’s the difference

GET A BETTER STOCK TO HANDLE RECOIL BETTER

you dont need much of an excuse to add another gun to your collection do you

30-6, 30-30, AR-15, Baretta 1301 tactical, and a judge

Mini 30, commie bullets

The 25mm autocannon?

Gay weak ass stroll repellent

Nothing else is needed - my garbage cans are safe from the fascists

Never change, Polska.

damn thing kicks like a mule. leave strap on. consider a lighter load. also meme gun. OP should have gotten a regular m590.

glock 19

I've got so many guns my biggest fear is having to pick one. It'd probably come down to the Remington 870 or the Jew rifle.

I have miscellaneous pistols stashed all over the house to aid me in getting to the rifles.

pansy

This is every shotty owner's reaction until actually firing the 590.

Weird how a full-page ad for Refuse Fascism's November 4th "End the Trump/Pence Regime" magically appeared in the NYT then. Guess Dugin got a bonus from Pootypoot.

>What is Sup Forums bringing to the shitshow

My black boyfriend

You need two more. Always have five extra mags filled with pd ammo at all times. A couple glock 33 round fun sticks would work as well.

The hand strap is so you don't blow your hand off. DO NOT REMOVE THE HAND STRAP.

If it does you can break Brain in out in the chaos and he can show you how not to be a faggot.

Nothing is going to happen on Nov 4th. Nothing.

Fuck all

this, but buy guns and ammo anyway

>Breivik not brain

I wonder how long these protests and riots take to move socially over here. Even if it doesn't happen because cunts jump on the bandwagon it's going to be interesting

are americans seriously this terrified of each other?

AK 47 with 4 mags, a 75 round Chinese military issued drum (prized possession) and about 1k rounds of ammo

No, we have guns.

SHITSTORM COMING !!! get a generator also,
DoD Plans Solar-Storm-Based National Blackout Drill During Antifa Protests In November

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-26/dod-plans-solar-storm-based-national-blackout-drill-during-antifa-protests-november

You would pick the Tavor you traitor. How about something robust like a Daniel Defense or LWRC?

Non-whites and their supporters are not Americans

Its happening lads

If shit starts popping off I'll have a 590a1 with an extended feed tube and side saddle shell carrier slung over my back, a g17 in a drop leg on my right side, a LC9 on my ankle and my sbr'd ar in my hands with 6 spare pmags on my plate carrier, 4 extra g17 mags also on vest and 3 extra LC9 mags in my pocket. Considering carrying bandolier with 75 shotgun shells as well to ensure I can keep the mossy well fed.

Fuck you, Antifa. A bunch of cucks who can't even figure out which bathroom to use have absolutely NO chance against patriotic Americans who train regularly.

The day of the rope is coming for the libshits, and I couldn't be happier!

Waste of money OP

Rope

madman actually tried to do a backflip

lol

> Tavor == traitor
I have a lot of guns. Nearly all made in the US, but the Tavor is an S tier bullpup so if SHTF it's in the roster.

Explosives are illegal. This thread has been reported to the FBI.

Yes goy, give into the lead jew

Wut? I haz FEL (Federal Explosives License) issued by ATF. Explosives are REGULATED, but not illegal.

>explosives
enjoy getting v&

Popcorn, I'm just gonna watch riot police and the national guard beat the fuck out of antifa

Nothing as per usual.

Every time the FEDS have one of their "drills" the shit gets real.

more:
"According to The National Association for Amateur Radio (ARRL), elements of the US Department of Defense (DOD) will simulate a “communications interoperability” training exercise across the United States on November 04-06. The announcement released on October 24 has not been widely distributed to the media, because the drill is simulating a total grid collapse and could spark public fear."
“This exercise will begin with a national massive coronal mass ejection event which will impact the national power grid as well as all forms of traditional communication, including landline telephone, cellphone, satellite, and Internet connectivity,"

Keep an eye on this Sup Forums

Do you have anti-aircraft guns on your roof? Otherwise, you are pretty much a sitting duck.

>What is Sup Forums bringing to the shitshow

Not going.

> or protecting their homes with?

Uzkon as41 for close range. Daughter has a baikal 410 double barrel. Strictly for defense.

Forgot pic

I love how idiots think that an armed population has no chance against a modern military force. You people clearly have no understanding of guerilla warfare tactics and their effectiveness. You also fail to comprehend that you can't control the citizenry with bombs, helicopters and tanks. It requires boots on the ground. Armed soldiers on every street corner that can be picked off one at a time by the well armed and trained citizens.

Ausfags = idiot cucks. Go turn in your peashooter to your government and then declare "Thank you sir, may I have another assfucking"

I wish I could own a gun
oh well a slingshot made from my mother's'panties will do

>You people clearly have no understanding of guerilla warfare tactics and their effectiveness
And how are you gonna train this guerilla/militia .
I can understand that rural and country side regions in the US have survival and firearms training but most people don't. In fact most will just surrender even the ones who are competent. You'll see.

>bulgarian
>doesn't own a recurve bow and a horse

>implying police in Bulgaria even cares

I have a wasr, but I know I am not going need it. Antifags ain't gonna do shit.

Do any other countries constantly talk about the possibility of having to kill each other?

Underated

Lol, enjoy shooting that faglord Shockwave.

They do. They just don't do it openly. In Sweden there is a large movement preparing for that do

Bushmaster 2 in 30mm

I was just joking. I believe the same as you.

>tfw was gonna buy a 300 dollar sporterized Enfield
>tfw my brakes shit themselves and my ancient rotors are fucked
>can't afford gun
Looks like I must go full African warlord A E S T E T I C with my machete

I’ll take any excuse.

I hit a clay with that thing my first time ever shooting it, very first shot. Even had a broken index finger on my shooting hand. Thing kicks like a motherfucker with 3" steel shot.

Got a barrel of coco, shitload of blankets and wool socks
I'm prepared alright

They are actually generally not illegal as long as you don’t take them off your property in the US.

I have a light cutlass for home defense, too. There is just no advantage in having a shotgun if you live in a 30 m^2 Euro-flat.
Of course I still have one because I can and funs, but not for home defense.

>sporterized Enfield

#MeToo