How long tell the USA joins the rest of the world in the 21st century?

How long tell the USA joins the rest of the world in the 21st century?

Other urls found in this thread:

historytoday.com/richard-cavendish/soviet-union-first-moon
youtube.com/watch?v=Rve03u7oEvI
youtube.com/watch?v=2mF2IxyxOds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

show your flag hans

Just use both like us?

Why is there an eu flag above the metric system? and kelvin makes more sense than Celsius

When the rest of the world officially adopts English, we will officially transition to metric.

After all, its easier to convert units than language. We're doing the gruntwork.

indeed kelvin makes more sense but now the faggotry with the kelvin is that the zero is -273,3

Also;
>Stone - US Flag
Fuck off, probably .01% of burgers know WTF a stone is.

IBs is the best measure of weight. KPH is the best measure of speed.

We use both. Sorry your jimmies are rustled, meme flag. (Hans, your inferiority complex is showing)

We manufacture almost everything in metric here these days. We only keep the old shit around because we took to long to get accustomed to metric so we still have an abundance of buildings, machines, and material that were created under the standard system.

typical yuropoor can't undertand our freedom units

Isn't it -273.15°C?

Why stop there? You should measure time with lizard cocks and half-eaten big macs.

You actually expect niggers and spics to be able to learn the metric system?

Americunts are so retarded that they dont realize why metric is so superior. They justify it with muh moon landing even though most of them cant even get off a couch let alone to the moon

also, 1moa~=1.047" at 100yd
while 0.1mrad=1cm at 100m

fucking merry mongrels are absolutely revulsing

they're only 12 more truck attacks & 4 bombings away!

there will be several gun incident, but those are quickly forgotten for some reason

"Stone" is not a U.S. thing.
It's british.
>Eurocuck education

There are two types of countries : Countries that use the Metric System, and countries that went to the moon.

>merry lards somehow are proud not to even master stones
animals.

Calm down man yes there are for sure really dumb people here.

Though I wouldn't go as far as to say all of us are dumb, because there
are some seriously brilliant minds today.

>Implying the EU is "the rest of the world"
>Implying nobody uses the metric system outside the EU
>Implying the EU as good in general, instead of the national security risk and Diversity-Dictatorship that it is

>merry monkeys are this fucktarded
when the crass is obvsly bottomless, maybe it's time to stop digging?

Imperial units are English.
As in the British EMPIRE.

Metric is French.
The metre is based on standardised natural measurments of the planet.
The foot is based on standardised natural measurements of man.
Man is the measure.
When we live on another planet, what are you going to use.
If metric units are so perfect, why do you have to keep a special metal version locked in a vault in Paris.
What you should be talking about is decimalisation, which although more simple for complex calculations, is less useable in every day life or when working without instruments.
A foot can be divided several times without effort or leaving whole numbers.
10 can be divided once only, before problems arise.
Same applies to the other weights and measures.
There is a reason these have been used for thousands of years.

England uses both, we invented one and adopted the other. All other countries can only manage to barely understand one of them. Inferior species.

Russia went to the moon first. And space first. Etc.

This

We use both you fucking faggots.

Literally we call big sodas two liters, Doctors are now using kg in weighing us but also the old imperial and most of out measuring cups have liters.

We're better than all of you.

How about trying to learn from us, instead of trying to make us more like everyone else.

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS

It's called culture, subhuman. You wouldn't know about it, since you've made having one illegal.

Further to this, fractions can be likened to imperial measurements.
Fractions are far easier to work with in your head or on paper.
Decimals require unnecessarily complex mathematics for a simple sum, and are better suited to a calculator.

it is really simple actually for a given dimension, we use only multiples of 10 to scale up or down.

Specialized units (or natural) for a given field of science use multiples of 10 for a given dimension in the metric system. (like the angstrom for virus size measurements)

An interesting fact : some fields like quantum physics for theoritical models use arbitrary definitions like c = 1 or planck length = 1.
It is a lot more convienient than the metric system which is obviously adapted to everyday engineering / life

This.

EU is a dictatorship, not a democracy and some of us Eurofags are too brainwashed to realize.

This. We dont use stone

Oh shit, this!
>optic with moa turrets but mil reticle
why would anyone do this?

Trips of truth

it just to late to transition now
it would cost a shiton of money to change everything

The .15 was added to the scale for latent heat required to melt ice, in most cases -273 is still absolute zero.

Americans have trouble with division.
It is significantly more difficult than the other three.

Indeed,

"OH NO IMPERIAL UNITS ARE HAAAAARD!"
Brainlets fuck off

Unnecessary=/=hard

Ive always wondered about subtle differences between houses constructed by imperial vs metric. Like the proportions, size of doors, etc.

this

How many yards is 7302 miles?
How many meters is 7302 kilometer?
How long did it take to figure each one of the problems without a calculator?

>t. brainlet
NASA officially changed to metric units in 2007. Since then a man hasn't been on the moon
Be gone with your faggot globalist (((metric units)))

We use both, mainly imperial. metric wasn't taken seriously when it was taught more like, yeah it exists but it's kinda shit but it's all the continentals understand. lmao.

Most Americans don't defend the imperial system, it's just easier to keep it than to change it.

I imagine with software ran machinery that has been taking over though a swap wouldn't really be that big of an issue anymore though.

The problem is bolts, and I fucking hate it. I'd rather just use one system than carry around two sets of fucking tools.

>2 sets
My own car uses both systems >

Implying we don’t

It's not really an issue since 99% of people have a smarthphone and can easily convert between the two. Fuck off with your b8

My workplace uses machinery and creates things that use both and I fucking hate it because at a glance you have no idea whats what until your tool doesnt fit.

>60 seconds in a minute
>60 minutes in an hour
>24 hours in a day
>7 days in a week
>4 weeks in a month
>12 months in a year
WHEN WILL WE SWITCH TO METRIC TIME!?!?!

Is there really an area in the USA that measures in stones? I think that's just a British thing

Only brits count with rocks

America already uses both. Metric is used where necessary, and imperial is used where comfy. Imperial is more proportional to human experience imo. A foot? Thats two dicks tip to tip. An inch is two fingers. 10 yards and you got a first down. You dont need millimeters when you got a cunt hair

Metric is alien shit. Alien to the human experience.

why not have 100 seconds per minute, 100 minutes per hour and 10 hours per day.

Let the autism consume us

Why would we be just like everyone else? Isn't the point of nationalism to preserve your nations way of life? Hey if it works it works.

4/10 Easy mode bait

Some Imperial units are different in the US. In the UK a pint is 20floz "A pint of water weighs a pound and a quarter". In the US it is 16floz or 1lb in weight. Hence a Quart (quarter of a gallon)being 2lb in weight. Quart is rarely used in the UK. The US gallon and the UK gallon are both 8 pints, but each using the respective pints. So a gallon in the US is 4/5th's the size of one in the UK.

It's actually a lot worse than you think. All manufacturing in the US is done by metric. Every weight, scale and instrument in the US department of standards is based on metric but they simply add a conversion factor to everything.

It's really quite ridiculous and costs Americans many hundreds of millions.

this

That is why I like to point out the rest of the world should switch to English - officially.

It would be a fair trade of communicability.

As long as part of freemason secrets are built on imperial system, it would stay.

This is also the case for the Eternal Anglo. In fact that is the original cause.

We use both systems, actually.

We do use both funnily enough, metric for the shit that matters (science, math, military, etc.) and imperial for everything else

>Russia went to the moon first
wrong

>Eurocucks too stupid to figure out a system that requires more than counting to 10

how much money does having a dual language of French cost you?

How much money does it cost Eurofags to teach everybody 3 languages

Ah so metric for city people and imperial for rural and suburban retards?

Date isn't arbitrarily decided upon like measurement.

>costs Americans many hundreds of millions.

Stupid leaf

We never use stone

Why would I need to know.
A mile is a mile.
Did you even read what you read, or think about it before you wrote it.

Aye, I'm stealing your point to use when doing battle with the eternal euro. This issue though is so ridiculous that I don't even get why we're talking about it. Seems like a vain attempt to prove, something?

It is in fact built around 8-8-8 rule.
Because an average human can only comprehend 7 object in his mind simultaneously. So he can only plan for 7 hours and some spare time.

Frankomasons advertise that shit as being a healthy biorhythm, but it`s really has nothing to do with it. Just another pillar for their "secrets".

We excel at weighing a lot, though. You'd think stone would be right up our alley.

This
and this Not this though I bet you measure your height in inches too, spic manlet.

fuck off globalist

Never

Weird how knowing basic math makes all these conversions easy. Sorry that your country is much of a shit hole to have things like basic math skills

That the americans didn't understand how to use the measurements, doesn't mean they didn't come from England.
Most people don't realise that it was only very recently that other Europeans converted to the French system.
It still exists in their languages, Spanish, Italian and so on.

The French did briefly.

We're not using metric for roads just so your faggy tourists feel 'more comfortable traveling', fuck off Europe.

Didn't imperial come from the British empire and hence the word "imperial"?

historytoday.com/richard-cavendish/soviet-union-first-moon

Nice (((education))) you have there.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rve03u7oEvI

You people lack style.

Try it.
Stones are a lot more satisfying.
12 stone and 6 foot. With a 6 inch dick and 12 fingers.

WTF is wrong with French people?

youtube.com/watch?v=2mF2IxyxOds

> EU flag
Why?
> 1cm = 10mm , 1m = 100cm etc.
The imperial system has various length units, the metric system only has one. "mill", "centi", "kilo", etc. are just prefixes. If Americans decided to only use feet and SI prefixes, they would also be able to say "1 foot = 100 centifeet = 1000 millifeet"
> water freezes at 32F and boils at 212F
Gee, it's almost as if different temperature scales had different defining points.

The metric system is superior, but this picture is retarded nonetheless.

>Why would I need to know.
>A mile is a mile.
yet another illustrations fucking anglos aren't worthy of being considered White

aren't burgers already using MICROWAVE TIME ?

The American version is not wrong, it's a different standard of imperial measures that's all. I won't bore you with the reasons for the two, but one is based on volume, the other weight.

>Gee, it's almost as if different temperature scales had different defining points.
Original Fahrenheit scale is nonlinear.

you're a smart person senpai

The fact that you can't understand him shows that a very modern crime has been inflicted on you Pierre.

Yes mate, we thought it'd be a giigle.
Some bloke down the pub in a drunken stuper after his 12 pint one Sunday evening was scribblin some numbers on the napkin he got with his pickled egg.
Barry the landlord grabs it off of him as he's about to stumble home.

>Oi, Brian. What the fuck are these mate?
>I made a new measurement scale gov, you can have it in exchange for me tab tonight.
>Tara then Bri, see you in the morning for your egg butty.