WALMART HAPPENING ACTIVE SHOOTER

Active shooter in Colorado walmart, ban gun sales in walmart next?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/656396/London-nightclub-shooting-Money-Move-Leyton-Halloween-masks-gunman-video-crime
twitter.com/ThorntonPolice/status/925956162897330176/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

daily reminder that gun bans do not stop criminals and terrorists from committing shootings.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/656396/London-nightclub-shooting-Money-Move-Leyton-Halloween-masks-gunman-video-crime

you forgot sauce faggot

What a dumb fuck. It's SHART in the Mart, not SHOT in the Mart.

falseflag confirmed, no shit stains.

>just one swipe
THERE IS STILL WORK TO BE DONE AFTER SUCH A SHIT!

Jesus fucking christ, looks like when you first squeeze mustard and juice comes out

Cool, thanks bro! Now I don't have to eat breakfast!

How do you shoot someone at WALMART and get away with it?

Their purpose to distract from LV grows and grows by the day - if there's a shooting/terror attack every week now, sure the people will forget what happened and Trump is the president with the most happenings and deemed "unfit" by the media. Great plan.

But maybe it's true what this one user said and tomorrow one Podesta will be indicted and Huma on 6th

No good guys with guns lol
Or there were but they pussied out

Someday, we'll have a society of people who choose against doing these things. Until then, we need to keep the public armed against those who cannot be trusted. Criminals and madmen will be armed either way.

>keep public armed
>everyone is too pussified to defend themselves in a store where they literally sell guns in the hunting section
This 'arm the public' thing doesn't seem to be working out well. I think we need some sort of paid protection force to defend us and detain those bad guys, since clearly the good guys in Colorado can't do it.

>be 400lb obese American
>go to Walmart in you're Diesel pickup truck
>waste 4 liters of gas to get there
>park in handicap zone
>get a handicap scooter
>go to buy Cheetos and burgers and muh guns
>get shot

LOLOLOLOLOL

>>you're
liters of gas

Obviously shit bait.

>paid protection force
Local Militia?
I mean, it's not the police's duty to protect you. They literally have zero obligation to protect you (see Castle Rock v. Gonzales 545 U.S. 748 [2005])
Welcome to America.

be Sam Hyde

Who said it was the police's duty to protect people?

>as you're there gasping for air while blood is filling up your lungs,
>with the last bit of strength
>you reach over for a last taste of that hot Cheeto.

If they aren't protecting people, who in the everloving fuck is?

>active sharter

Lmao

I don't know. But it damn sure wasn't the good guy with a gun at the Walmart.

Happy Halloween, Sup Forums!

I was listening to some Japanese techno and thinking - do you think there's subliminal programming in edm?

Did you notice the steam rising off it? Hot shit!

Wtf Walmart sells guns? The ones near me just have shitty pellet guns and daisy bbs shaped like an (((assault rifle))).

At Wal-Mart? Is NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE IN THIS COUNTRY?!

I've been working at Walmart for over 13 years on overnights. Feel free to ask me anything on the topic.

How did you manage to retain your sanity? Do you have a gf?

That cigarette check out lane must be busy

Can't these faggits stop with the shootings

Looks like someone was talkin shit about NA dota

>How did you manage to retain your sanity?
Audiobooks, podcasts, verbal shitposting on voicechats via my phone, and delusions of life ever getting better.
>Do you have a gf?
Yes, because if i didn't, my prospects would consist of hitting up single mothers in grocery stores and/or Craigslist.

Smoking is something I thankfully never picked up from my parents who were themselves each 2 pack a day smokers. Thankfully, that's one thing that I can't attribute to my already mild chest pains in my mid 30s.

Is this break room

Kek

twitter.com/ThorntonPolice/status/925956162897330176/photo/1

walk out the front door

they were fighting over the last pancake mix