EX-MUSLIM MOROCCANS OF THE WORLD banou 3andi

EX-MUSLIM MOROCCANS OF THE WORLD banou 3andi.
We need a plan to nudge our society out of the fuckin middle age mentality. Any tips on how to disinfect the minds of 35 million people from religious dogma?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qrMY6CDT2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it's already becoming secular rapidly. After all the attacks Muslims don't want to be associated with Islam anymore.

Yes, islam is fucking cancer and needs to be purged,
You sandniggers will be much better without this shit.

Rest in pieces

Banning inbreeding would be a step in the in the right direction

Most ex-muslims I've known started heavy, regular drinking

>I think it's already becoming secular rapidly
kek no

Let them see varg and his videos on how to defend their homes from the desert religion.
youtube.com/watch?v=5qrMY6CDT2M

The beer is okay over there, but the real saviour of Morocco is likely to be the humble hashish.

Bumping for you and good luck. Fix your country and come into the future with us.

Without Islam Moorocco will not be considered as an arab country anymore but as an African country

Without Islam people from Moorocco will not be sandniggers anymore... just niggers

be a man and show yourself , instead your hiding like a faggot . getting fucked by your white boyfriend .

flikkertjes als jou moete verkracht worden.

brazil the shit hole of the world.

that is what happens when you loose faith , you go on a self destructive path.

they become gay and will use any drugs , as beeing part of so called freedom (forgetting big brother)

show them pics of your THHIIICCCC moroccan qt grills
Also, ban inbreeding and promote chad nationalism.

This. Ex-muslims are the neckbeard euphorics of the Muslim world. The only reason they reject tradition is to embrace a life of degeneracy and decadance because (((Hollywood))) commanded them to do so. With their rejection of God and the religion of their forefathers, the sole purpose of their existence becomes unbridled indulgence in a life of nihilistic consumerism, smoke weed, drink booze and fornicate. They are truely pitiful creatures, like all "humans" without faith, forced to living a life without purpose and meaning. Verily a miserable existence.

Get the fuck out of the Netherlands.

I lost my virginity to a Moroccan whore in Beirut. Only time I've ever had sex.

She was amazing and smelled nice. Please do this Maroc/anons/ because I would love to plow more Maghrebi moomoo without having to pay $200.

True, I'd outdrink any slav.

Any existance, however miserable, is better than being a muslim.

step 1: Return to Morroco you fucking parasite

the problem is not religion, but rather analphabetism, no education, shitty hospitals/schools,prostitution,drugs, high criminality, and a thief as a king

for the morrocans in europe, i have no hope for them