Do Mexicans pose more danger to the US than radical Islamists, curently?

>Latest survey shows: The wall unpopular with illegals trying to illegally enter the United states.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They should be ashamed

The wall is still a thing?

They're building the prototypes Paco.

Jews cost the most.

Yes, I can see that, learn the definition of 'thing'.

They are both equally loathsome.

>The wall unpopular with illegals
Really activated my bean

>article about the wall being built
>you ask if the wall is still being built
Mexican intellectuals

Quite funny, thieves getting pissed an owner is upgrading the locks on his doors.

>Aww... the feels are hurt, stop build wall :'(

Poor mexicans with hurt feelings...

Yes and no, threw Mexican boarders comes the radical Islamic terror, but so does the Mexican terror too.

I wish we could import all the White (French and Mennonite) QT 3.14's from Jalisco, Mexico.

Mexicans are The Death From 1,000 Cuts.

>Prototypes means the real deal

So the JSF was done the same day they started flying? Why did we pay more and more and was it delayed years then?

>I'm ashamed to live in my own country

Mexicans are the only thing that keep US from becoming an all-BLACKED country.

Abortions for blacks keep the US from becoming a black country. Blacks are contained in their squalid ghettos, and if it wasn't for King Nigger, that's where they would've stayed for all time.

Fuck, blacks are 12% of the US population and dropping. Spics, on the other hand, are breeding uncontrollably.

Why are white Americans such nigger lovers?
You work hard, pay big taxes so that you can ensure black families live comfortably. You make them the top celebrities, biggest musicians, highest paid athletes. Hell, you even make them to rule over you. Face it, white America got on its knees to be ruled over by black masters. White Americans enlisted themselves to slavery to blacks. "White America," as it stands isn't even a thing, you didn't just submit your dignity to these rulers, but your women, too.

>people who build walls around their properties are humiliating the general public

Again, the vast majority of our 12% nigger population lives hand to mouth in inner city ghettos or in prison. Flooding the country with spics has ensured that the Democrats now have a voter base more reliable and populous than groids and college liberals.

That wall won’t stop boricuas. They will get cucked regardless.

Get fucked burgers.

Fuck off Paco

>Democrats now have a voter base more reliable and populous than groids
This simply isn't true, blacks vote for Democrats in stronger majorities than spics do. Asians less than spics. Whites less than Asians.

You allowed all of that. You sat back and watched as your collective leadership betrayed you. And now, after resigning yourselves to suck on the cocks of niggers and Indians(or white Hispanics in cuckspeak) you think you deserve your freedom? This is your collective punishment and a wall won't stop it.

Apparently the mere existence of the wall is already encouraging many Mexicans to repatriate themselves in their home country.

A man can dream, a man can dream.

i am still asking myself how they could justify that a wall on the other side would be humiliating

its another country ffs they can do whatever they like

do south koreans feel "humiliated" by the DPRK? no they feel rather encouraged

mexicans really baffle my mind

>Do Mexicans pose more danger to the US than radical Islamists, curently?
There is always danger with an alien invasion.

Mexicans should build a bigger wall, just to spite the Americans!

I wasn't even born when this shit started, and I had no say until 5 or so years ago.

>We build a dumb wall and you pay for it
>Hurr why u mad?
>Having to explain to a German why border walls don't work

Of course they fucking do you idiot. Radical Islamists pose no real threat to the US, and nor do muslims, because they are a tiny minority and you fools have much bigger problems you have been ignoring (i.e. radical demographic transformation, unprecedented cultural and even linguistic change as a result).

An American obsessed about Islam is a dumb American. If anything Islam has been good for you guys because it wakes people up and provides idiots with a focal point to "non-racistly" channel their irritation with their cultural and demographic subversion.

Blacks vote for black democrats, but generally they can't be assed to vote in local or state elections (or, in the case of 2016, national elections if there are no black candidates). Their eligible voter population is pretty low too, considering how young most of them are and the number of groids in prison.

Spics, on the other hand, are a rapidly growing population that the democrats are attempting to court. In reality, the spic vote is much, much more important and sought after than the black vote, and the spics will vote in their racial interests (IE: allowing more spics in the country by any means in order to bolster their growing population and eventually gain more political power).

mexico wont pay shit that is already out of the question

the berlin wall was something entirely different you commie

the funny thing is that i bought heidelberg cement and hochtief stocks during trumps election night
this way i got my new gaming rig for free

They should be humiliated. How embarrassing is it your own people want the fuck out of your country.

Friendly reminder that Mexico has a wall on its lower border to keep Guatemalans out and Israel has a wall to keep sandniggers out. It's only bad when whites do it.

>Prototype

The american border with Mexico is what ? 5000-5500 km ?
And Trump talk so much about 10, 20 km of new wall ?

Exactly.

Two different types of danger

Nice going, Hans.

That's what it looks like Jose.

Should we allow Sup Forumsexicans to enter America? I think so.

DEMOLIS THIS

Yes. Muslims will kill some people while spics through numbers will take away your political power and self-determination forever

Uncle Sam doesn't want any of that riff raff!

In the southwest United states the beaners are liberal and constantly cry about how we took their land, most of them dont even speak english or jave the courtesy to learn. A wall and mass deportation of illegals would do the country good.

They should start building their own wall then to show those yankees how it feels.

economically, yes. physically, almost.

That is the problem. The Mexicans feel The Wall is not so much keeping them out of America but keeping them in Mexico.

Those look to be the first parts of a thing so I don't know consult Plato and let me know what you come up with. The bongcuck invented the language im sure he knows a bit about it.

any tunnel used by xicans can be used by mudslimes.

Demographically yes.

>Hurr I know that! Learn what thing means gosh!

... You tried at least.

>pic related
underrated

What is stopping mexicans getting in shitty boats and sailing around the wall?

yup, the jew realised the mestizo makes kalergi plan easier to achieve than niggers, because niggers are TOO stupid and die in big numbers (not saying mestizos are not but they are a bit more cautious, and dont die by drowning etc). The mestizo is now the main instrument for white genocide in the usa, followed by chinks (and other subhumans from southeastern asia) and niggers.

Mestizos should be targetted first in the race war, regardless of how much you'd like to kill niggers, the problem with mestizos is that they assimilate way easily than niggers and thus present a bigger threat, they've already infiltrated alot of white american families (real americans). Americans with one drop of mestizo blood need to be genocided/sterilized as well

>the wall humiliates us

No I am sorry Mexico, but you humiliate yourself
You'd think they would be more embarrassed about drug cartels controlling their country

Mexicans are a more immediate problem, but they will only really bring down the quality of life. But they have European values atleast. So some whites will remain in the ruling class but it won't be a South Africa beheading situation.

Islam wants to completely detroy European Ideology. Expect all the monuments in D.C. that aren't already mosques to be torn down. And expect beheadings if you forget to pray times a day or if you slip and fall and they see the bottom of your shoe.

Mexicans are like slightly more tolerable niggers but the will be further reaching but there is a reason we call muslims terrorists.

will you be paying with cash or credit?

These things called the Coast Guard and the Navy. We also have these things called 'drones', crazy I know.

lol rekt roach

>Mexicans are like slightly more tolerable niggers
Spic turd worlders are 95% extremely leftwing feminist, globalist, no borders trash. They're cancer.

You know what should be humiliating to them? Their shit-hole country run by drug lords and ripe with corruption.

If you didn’t want a wall, maybe you should have cleaned up your own mess.

>being this naive

Your statues are already being torn down and it has nothing whatsoever to do with muslims.

Honestly, at this point the muslims have more European values than Americans, who seem to think degeneracy, hollywood and mass consumer malls are aspects of "European values"

Jihad, in its actual, spiritual meaning, is more in accordance with historical European values than is Freudian Americanism and modern materialist psychobabble.

They are just as dangerous bc they're gang affiliations. Most are harmless tho bc they are so short

youtu.be/300D3GXH4fc

OC FOR

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

It seems like they are humiliated thinking that something like a simple wall would actually keep them out. I bet they already have someone on the inside finding out where all the weak points are going to be.

I would gladly trade Mexicans for niggers. All of the Mexicans I know that are legal, tax-paying, business owners all voted Trump, and Mexicans naturally hate niggers. At least Mexicans are industrious.

You sound like you live in Omaha. hahahaha

>tfw the nicest structure in your neighbourhood in the wall Trump built to keep you out...
They should be grateful that it only humiliates them.

they sound like the same thing as "fatlogic", there is a problem that they need to solve themselves, but they are too lazy and cowardly to do it, so they blame everyone else.

Hey retard. Nogs have never been more than 15% of our population
Spics are the largest danger to white America (America)

Why don't you explain it to Israel.
The wall doesn't work.
Oh wait...

hard to believe this is the first time I heard this one

I think the Mexico facing side should be parabolic polished aluminum so every goddamn Mexican that even tries looking at the US has to squint their eyes.

No, they should stay in Mexico and work towards making it a Sup Forums colony

Says the people with a Mexican southern border wall. Hypocrite shits.

>Mexicans
>industrious

holy kek. Go through any American airport dominated by mestizos and it is like a journey through hell. Christ, i've never seen people move slower.

>nogs vote 99% lib
>mexishits vote 98% liberal
Wow better keep importing them. Im convinced you're a spic

They deserve humiliation, and worse.

Dont listen to him Austria bro, dude is clearly a spic arguing for his group.
Mexishits are terrible trash and the largest threat to America

Anyone else wish we would just invade mexico and fuck their shit up for no reason? I hate beaners so much

Everything between Mexico and Argentina needs to be carpet bombed.

Only if it is followed up by ethnic cleansing

Chile is decent but I cant think of any spic country that is worth anything

Any people can be industrious if the right man is whipping them desu.

Do it. Redeem yourselves. Take their clay, pack them off to SA.

holy shit
will be appropriating this argument

That wall is a disaster too. I don't agree with Israeli politics at all before you start throwing around hurr durr Schlomo buzzwords.

you guys should never have given their land back in the first place

>having to explain to a communist why border walls work.

How will communism work if we can't keep the people In?

These people pray to a cube so those malls are probably comforting to them. I mentioned D.C. and you think im trying to save Macy's.

They literally destroy anything that they don't identify with.

this. they need to Make Mexico Great Again and stop dreaming of greener grass

Well, if beaners (and the rest of the shitskin world) didn't treat the USA like a giant get rich quick scheme, we wouldn't be "humiliating" them with a big beautiful wall.

It would be shit. Mexicans just work cheap. Their construction skills are shit-tier...just slightly better than niggers.
>if you want it built right
>hire a white

You have to go back chink.

Get your hammer and drywall and get ready to build it Jiminez