Reminder to true Sup Forumsacks

Daily reminder that if you don't agree with this map you are not a true Sup Forumsack and indeed want your fucking shitty ass buggered by subhumans.
Hungary needs to be beefed up if we are to get anywhere with white nationalism and the resistance to kikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0FQd3c2WG0
sh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druga_Srbija
novosti.rs/vesti/naslovna/drustvo/aktuelno.290.html:692904-Linta-Biskup-Kosic-govori-ono-sto-ostali-hrvatski-biskupi-misle---Jasenovac-radni-logor-ustase-nisu-fasisti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ever wonder how Romanians managed to remain a distinct people, despite being under occupation for the last 2 millennia?

>no border with Hungary
I don't like this map

Explain

Because they were insignificant and just did their thing while great powers like Hungary, Byzantium, Ottomans slaughtered and depopulated each other.
Im not shitting on them. I think its cool they speak a latin based language, but Romanians went from being ruled by one nation to another for the better part of the last millennium. They only started getting significant populations in transylvania after 300 years of Hungarian crusading into Muslim territory to oust them in Europe left the nation depopulated in many parts of the Kingdom.

let the asian subhumans have more european territory, nice logic leaf.

We always share a border brother, in our hearts :3

>no Polish East Galicia
Shit.
Why do East Galicians think they're Ukrainians? My grandfather had a Polish surname yet was part of the OUN.

Lvov to Poland, Bosnia to Serbia.

Those Asians are so subhuman that they raped your little moravian bullshit, and also made you their bitch during various parts of history?
Shit faggot, if they subhuman what the fuck are you?

Bozgor, Why îs Austria green

why would i want to be in some gay ass union with a bunch of ugly depressing third world countries

Asian subhumans were nothing more than Austria´s little bitch, good for nothing else than dirty work.

1918 luul, get rekt fgt.

Because we pity them. We will save what remains of the German race.
Because you are so pathetic you literally relying on Asiatic Hungolian horse fuckers to advance the interests. Did you watch your own election debates? Candidates litteraly foaming at the mouth for Orbans cock

Hungary does not deserve Srijem.

nice try bozgorkike

It's funny how your self-agrandizing shithole was under ottoman occupation, while Romanians were simply vassals. Kind of activates them old almonds doesn't it?

All I'm saying is that these bozgorkikes think they're just going to take our land.

Leave us out of this

we were occupied because we would rather fight to the death and be put in chains than to suck Ottoman dick for a few shiny metals like the gypsies you are

Kek, who are you trying to impress?

Why you hate us my son? We created you. Also, our two countries were cool before the eternal kraut came and fucked everything up, as usual.
This is the anthem of Hungarian Romanian friendship:
youtube.com/watch?v=-0FQd3c2WG0
You were the biggest bitch of them all. You were so sissified you could not even advance up the ranks of the Empire to gain equal status. Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Why didn't Croats ever got occupied than?

stop denying your slavic heritage.

>diaspora
opinion discarded

lol fuck off Laszlo
kek the Ottomans only conqured Hungary because off a Serb and even earlier the Ottomans got saved by Serbs,besides Turks in the later faze of the empire non off the Sultans were even Turkish.

Muh great Hungary. Those times are over. Deal with it. Nothing against Hungary or Hungarians but you are delusional.

Only after you stop denying that you Dutchbois belong to us

WE CREATE INTERMARIUM BECAUSE WE MANY AND WE SLAVS AND WE STRONK LIKE 23298747 AGO IN BATTLE OF UIFNASKJNS WHERE WE BEAT MUSLIMS BICOZ WE TRADITION AND OUR FATHERS HAVE BIG MASCLES AND WE REMEMBER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA! AND NOT FORGET WE HAVE PRETTY WOMEN WHO HATE MUSLIMS AND LIKE MANY SEX WITH MANY MEN, YOU NOT HAVE THAT XDDDDD!!!!!!!!! ONLY STRONK PEPUL WIN WHO HAVE BIG MASCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SLAV BROTHERS, WE HAVE ONE STRONK SLAVIC RELIGION AND WE TOGETHER BIG MASCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FIGHT, NOT FIGHT!!!!! WE WIN WEST AND MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!

i fuckin love this pasta

Why? Hungary is LITERALLY leading the fight against the kalergi plan in Europe. Literally the only world leader to openly talk about ethnic replacement. That's kind of very fucking significant in my opinion.
In light of that, It is clearly in the interest of the white race to have a Strong and Able Hungary.
Dude, the kikes destroyed Hungary for this very reason. But even crippled, Hungary is leading the charge in Central Europe.

>poland
Exclude us.

i, for one would thing that romungary would be pretty cool.

>I'm ok with this.jpg

Face it bozgorboi, you're just doing what you've always done - find the most influential nation and then brown-nose.

>romanians existing since 2000 years
>czechfag telling which nations were austria's bitches

It just makes sense

Austria can fuck off
Obviously posted by >a fucking leaf

>T. kraut roach jelly that Hungary is saving part of the German race
Sorry Hans, your gay dream of making every german a cuck is not going to happen.

WE WUZ TRANSYLVANIANZ N SHIET

Austrians are disgusting germs and shouldn't be in V4.
They betrayed Hungary.

Don't be triggered Janos. Only our leftist parties had problems with Hungary and they are gone.

Why do i feel like this thread was made to make everyone shit on us...

Russian - divide & conquer tactic

ye. good to have you on our side brother.

Oh shit my Timisoara city

Where was this?

Woah woah calm down fellas

Remember
The Eternal (((Westerner))) wants you to argue
Do not forget about it

Timisoara after storm in september

>hurr durr no one cares about Poland
>hurr durr Polan is irrelevant
>proceed to make 100 threads about Poland /per fucking week anyway

>Gods chosen people
>Disrespected by the God himself
woah..

>autr(al)ia

Fuck off Jovan. It is a more Croat friendly enviroment than the Balkans. I do not care if you parents got btfo in OP Storm.

Legit question, why are you guys depressed and cut yourselves on your heels?

Fuck, you're a retard. I said no poland. Others are okay.

ja chcę u was mieszkać

What is this map even
Those borders dont seem right

>Out of all countries in this map, Poland has the largest military and spends the most money on defense
>Let's throw Poland out

Who would fight for V?
Austria? Slovenia? and their non-existent manpower pool?

Wczoraj ja nawet myslałem po polsku. Niedługo, ale to było.

Co cię zatrzymuje ?

>being this buttblasted

Whatever. As long as your people never actually come over here.

Muje? Muie? Muie means eat a dick in mYylanguage, also used as fuck you :^)

to kręg zamknęnty

nie mogę przyjechać do was bo jestem neetem.

a jestem neetem bo już nie czuję się w Moskwie jak doma.

ale mam nadzieję że zmogę to zmienić

Exactly. Poland is a core member, and by far the most militarily relevant.
Besides, how else are we to annex Transylvania if not without the help of Polska?

No, Jovan. Poland is the largest anti-cuck nation here. They are extremely Catholic and slavic, just like we* are.

*Here I am meaning pure ethnical Croats not mongrels with indentity crisis.

Something tells me that you are trying to divide Croats and Poles

What?

Whats the deal with the Croatian president?
Her english is so perfect and her accent as well.
Almost like if she was not Croatian but American? :D Is it just me who noticed this?

Of course I am. You're everything I dislike in Croats x100. That is maintaining a tough exterior and a retardedly spiteful demeanor but then showing your pathetic nature when you have your ass handed to you.

*It means boxhead retards

American accent is not hard.

She lived in America in her youth for schooling.

>Of course I am. You're everything I dislike in Croats x100.
Left-winger detected. Go suck Serbian and EU dick, you cuck.

>left winger
I support capitalism.

>AND NOT FORGET WE HAVE PRETTY WOMEN WHO HATE MUSLIMS AND LIKE MANY SEX WITH MANY MEN, YOU NOT HAVE THAT XDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
Genuinely jealous here

Looks nice desu. But why not make it V6 by annexing Slovakia too?

Nice name calling. Also what left winger sucks Serbian dick when every leftist reprimands Serbia for "muh genocide"? Something is not working there.

There is no need to annex everything since those lands would closely cooperate anyway.
I know that it would look more asthetic if it was annexed but overall it would probably cause too much butthurt and destabilization.

Same goes for southern Transylvania which barely has any Hungarians at all.

>comparing croatian leftist with general leftist
A very false move. Croatian leftist are yugonostalgic and see Serbs as a master race to whome they bow.

Their tactis is to reletivise Serbian war crimes and to demonise croatian independece struggle. In fact many of them symphatise with the serbian war effort.

You could guess their ideology. They anti-Catholic as they believe it is the main source of croatian nationalism. Love the EU and getting turned on the idea of Serbia joining the EU.

True. However, those Romanians would be relocated back into the country they emigrated from.
Slovaks are not emigres, there is no where to deport them.

Forgot to add. They are also the main opponent of Croatia cooperating with and integrating into Central European countries. This is why they are shilling against Hungary and Poland.

fixed

I might be a Croatian leftist myself then...

They were autochtonous to these lands, when the Hungarians came and conquered the Carpathian basin they found the Romanians there (truth be told they were nigger tier forest dwellers as no state of theirs is documented, but they were there).

>reletivise Serbian war crimes
well your right-wingers are doing exactly the same for croatian ones so i guess it's even

>They anti-Catholic as they believe it is the main source of croatian nationalism.
they have a point though. your priests still propagate ustasha movement as benign

Its possible that small communities lived there. Although there is no evidence to suggest so, because the contemporary chronicles do not mention Vlach existence.
They would deported not because they don't belong there, but because of their constant treachery throughout history, and the romanization of transylvania since 1919

The general consensus is that Croatia has been attacked by a larger force. If it was not for our leftist who fed you and the world with anti-croatian propaganda you would not know a single of them.

You have no such anti-serbian leftist Who are pro-croatian. This is a fact.

AMAGAWD the eternal South slavs starts the fight again...

See guys i belive its not possible that any of you could possibly solve this issue by yourself.
There must be some other Country not from the region that would draw clear borderlines and stop this madness...

Catholicism was always teeming with child abuse, murders and torture, what did you expect?

>You have no such anti-serbian leftist Who are pro-croatian.
well that's wrong. i don't know for yours, but we even have a name for them them here - drugosrbijanci. they even sympathize with albanians and bosniaks and their views on our nation. total autochauvinists

If you mean they are prooagading anti-cuckery than yes. They are promoting generally nationalism. Anti-croatian people usee this fact to claim they are ustase0

we even have an wikipedia article of their (((movement)))
sh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druga_Srbija

no, they literally see ustashe as saviors of croatian nation

novosti.rs/vesti/naslovna/drustvo/aktuelno.290.html:692904-Linta-Biskup-Kosic-govori-ono-sto-ostali-hrvatski-biskupi-misle---Jasenovac-radni-logor-ustase-nisu-fasisti

Our last leftist government had 1/3 of the cabinet from Serbs. They were giving money to anti-croatian NGOs like Dokumenta.

As I see no serbian government ever did the same.

>As I see no serbian government ever did the same.
then you were obviously missing those 12 years of hell starting from 5th october 2000.

basically for all those years of their rule they sold you our whole economy

>they sold you our whole economy
correction, *gave

they handed it you basically for a couple of dinars

They this because our media, political elite and academia who largely come from former communists wants us to cuck us and become like a multiculti shithole like Germany 2,0.

Of course bishop Košić notice this and started to react by saying things like "hey guess what folks the things there not as black-white, it was grey". If bishop Košić said that Croatia must be NDH 2,0 than you would have a point, but he did not. Huge difference

>their rule they sold you our whole economy
Like whome? Todorić who is a former communists? (((Tedeschi)) who is a literar Jew and promotes the Region TM in which transfered working places to Serbia?

>If bishop Košić said that Croatia must be NDH 2,0 than you would have a point, but he did not. Huge difference
are you being retarded or just trolling?
he literally denied everything ustashe did and basically glorified them

nearly every single croatian company owns something here. in 2008 they were controlling our economy by 90%

Rate my attempt at a Coat of Arms for the new Empire

You did not refute me at any all.

The current situation in Croatia would look like as if the party of Čedomir Jovanović and the LDP is the second largest party. Jovanović than forms a government where 1/3 and hard core Croatians who shit on your orthodox church and say about ebul serbian nationalism.

No, he said on a hard way that Croatian should not cuck themself.