Political whores

> be an hapa
> be decently good-looking
> get $5k per month for spewing out cuckservative bullshits, going after low-hanging fruits (muh SJWs) without never saying anything controversial or intellectually challenging
> be worshipped like a goddess by a legion of beta numales who'll give you all their money so that you'll travel the world fucking some Chads
> promise that if you'll give her even more money then "I will write and perform an anti-SJW song. I will also direct/star in the music video XD" (literal quote from her patreon)

why is she allowed to keep getting away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PckCf2dhids
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who gives a fuck? i enjoy watching weak men throw their money at a pair of tits. a fool and his money...

She will be deported to China,like the rest of scum which don't belong on this land.

>why is she allowed to keep getting away with it?
Because it's a free country and no one has the right to step in and tell you not to set your money on fire.

this has to change. and it WILL change

Pretty hot for half yellow, half black. Her mouth is really wide too, bet she could fight two bbcs in that mouth of her's.

Imagine what she would look like without the chink pollution.

agree

At least she's not a piece of dago filth.

chings>dings

Remember that people like this are only as powerful as the beta white knights that support them. No exceptions.

It's true her own opinions and videos are garbage.

However, she does do one thing that most other cuckservatives don't do, she gives platforms to far right people. She has given platforms to Tara Mccarthy, Millennial Woes and Richard Spencer at least.

none of us can fathom who would donate to an eceleb, they repeat a message the audience already is aware of and agrees with.
we have a vague impression of cucked out beta males paying their online girlfriends but how many of these people genuinely exist? a couple of dozen out of millions?
somebody else is funding them but why would they be getting funded from outside their audience?

those who would control the hive mind need centralised focal points for attention. they also know that its a battle between collectivist thinkers and individuals, the only way to beat individuals is through the battle for ideas, which for now is impossible as access to information is still free.
so why bother with ecelebs that engage with the individualists? simply they are a rallying point for the collectivists, they will deliberately hold public speaking events and cover topics that rally collectivists rather than their perceived target audience. most of these ecelebs can barely muster 20 people in a crowd yet each public meeting is a huge news and social media event for their opposition.
they are paid shills but not for those with a free mind, the people with money have long given up fighting for control of those, they exist to agitate and give purpose to collectivists who otherwise would have nothing to fight against.

I honestly don't give a shit if these types of youtubers exist, they may be really shitty but people should be able to tell what's good quality an what's not...

...unless you watch MrRepzion

interesting take on the matter. i fully support donating to anyone doing activism and supporting our cause (both cyberactivism and RL activism - i actually prefer the first because it has been proved to be more effective), but bitches like this hapa cunt have to opposite effect of watering down pol's stances and mixing them with bastardized cuckservative values that don't belong to our platform. why the fuck would anyone pay a cunt to spew out some common sense bullshit that anyone already knows unless he's retard (or a leftist or both)? you might be into something there

> people should be able to tell what's good quality
people - meaning the average joes- are not able to tell jack shit

>bitches like this hapa cunt have to opposite effect of watering down pol's stances and mixing them with bastardized cuckservative values that don't belong to our platform. why the fuck would anyone pay a cunt to spew out some common sense bullshit that anyone already knows unless he's retard (or a leftist or both)?

anyone who can make a living spouting individualist political opinion for profit is not being funded by an audience sub 10 million.
even people who are published in national newspapers barely make a living and they are keeping to the mainstream message, these ecelebs shilled on here are controlled opposition from all sides.
why is it theres more and more young women being promoted as community figureheads? they think they know us on one level and appeal to the lonely and desperate but on another level they know that young women will agitate the shit out of the left as gender traitors

She's unironically more based and genuine than most of the other attention-seeking e-celebs that get posted here such as Lauren Southern, Faith Goldberg, Tara McCarthy and Britney Petibone.

Because women's power is in their sexuality and to manipulate men. She is an alpha female who is playing the cards nature dealt her nicely. You ask why is she "allowed" to do this, because she can, as do all women who are good looking and intelligent. She probably doesn't believe 1/10th of the bullshit she spouts, but it brings in the cash and is better than working in a cubicle like some cuck. That's the way of the world, junior.

youtube.com/watch?v=PckCf2dhids
>go to white family
>look like chink that's out of place
>go to chinese family
>look like whitey that's out of place
being hapa sounds awful

Hey, it's this thread again!

I can't even tell if you're a salty bitch with no beta orbiters or an omega male being salty because of no other life interests than being mad about someone being popular on YouTube.

I hate beta subhumans so much, hapas are nigger tier too.

>Le betacuck senöres

That doesn't even make any sense, but keep raging and stay omega.

Mess with my waifu, I take your laifu.

You'll be the first to go in the omega uprising scumbag

i am mad as hell dont get me wrong but i accepted that normal to pretty looking girls are living life on easy mode and there is no bigger cancer than thirsty men

betas be betaing

They all need to get BLACKED

This.

Hey, it's this kike again!

Her white mom couldn't resist the BAC and got GOOKED. Then a white cuck married her and raised her bastard hapa babies.

/thread

at least they aren't niggers

Why the fuck do you care? Just stop giving her money if it bothers you so much, you retard.

She has a lot of fat on her. Could drop at least 40-50lbs

> fincucknight defending a camwhore
colour me surprised

who cares?
I'd drink her bathwater desu

I didn't even particularly "defend" her. I just pointed out to you you're a loser. I don't think I've ever even watched a full video of hers. Just not interested. Mainly I'm familiar with her based on the fact that people like you post about her.

baka sometimes a nigga just want that school pizza like just give it to him man it aint worth it.