This is the american army

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gF5J6YaNOIw
youtube.com/watch?v=1DS2wXSKF5k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_presence_in_the_United_States_military
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf are they all looking at their leader is right there. and those shirts aren't even ironed.

0/10 korea did it better

am*rimutts

They are all fat.

Best Korean will destroy them

>ironing service uniforms
yeah... because you need to look sharp when you shoot people.

All mongrels. Great job America.

>Not even standing in a proper formation
>Half of them look like they would desert to ISIS once they arrive in the middle east.

"From dollars only dollars can come, nothing else; spiritually America will live only so long as the stream of European spiritual power flows there, not a moment longer. That part of the world, it may be proven, creates sterility, it has as little of a future as it has a past"

Lol good luck having a race war Americans when your military isn't even white.

they're only a sustainment brigade.
not an infantry division.
quick google search shows that.

>Americans are fat and dumb
>American soldiers are fat and dumb
>Americans also run the whole planet and I'm mad about it, grrr
Daily reminder: Europeans believe all of these things.

Take your shit thread back to Sup Forums

That's a worse genetic pool than even Brazil. Holy Fuck,

ITT: faggots from poor country who rely on american soldiers making fun of American soldiers.

Very diverse. They must be incredibly strong

GEAAAAH NIGGUH.
WE WUZ SOLDIERS AND SHIEEET

1% of their job is shooting people, the rest is posing for cameras and going to the gym.

Please tell me that isn't fucking combat arms....

>India
>Jews are ok

kekd

Stinky poo. You shit on the street and smell like shit. Indians have tiny penises and are known globally as weird little rapists. Poo in the loo. Wash your hands, use a toilet, take a shower. You smell like a corpse rolled in poo

> When the army of Argentina is whiter than yours

wtf burger, explain yourself...

Who hurt you?

Those are not infantryman. Infantry is full of white dudes, Mexicans, and Asians. In that order. Like maybe a few based black guys. This is a support company.

complete mongrelization

Can't be. No way. Support company.

That's Delta.

Grimes, what could possibly go wrong.

Doesn't argentina have a massive colony of welsh people somewhere?

Lol I know that Polynesian dude in the middle
He is like 28 and is only a sgt, name is Mesipaga Pese’ or something, but dude is chill af, never bitches, does his shit and calls it a day

What are those rifles?

In the US (particularly for poor people) the army just so happens to be a great place to start yourself in the world when you didn't start out with many opportunities (educational). Essentially, a lot of poor people join for gibs.
Colored people are some of the poorest demographic in the US, and thus it is only natural that there would a significant percentage of them within the army.

Top KEK

Fucking PT belts. I was really hoping they did away with that plastic piece of shit when they changed the new uniform designs.

Those really shitty british rifles L/S86 or whatever

>ISAF
>I saw Americans fighting
Everytime

RIpperoni americony

The American military is a joke. Virtually all of the competent servicemen (aka the white men) with actual skills leave the military as soon as they can and join up with private military companies, where they won't be held back by incompetent nonwhites infesting it at every level.

Those are British soldiers.

Fret not, for the ones doing our real fighting are the Marines anyway, the only part of our military unwilling to lose their dignity.

Yeah jsjs with literally the population and army numbers i suppose somebody will call me on my bullshit.

This is more like it.

There's nothing more pathetic than a bunch of good goy pooles fighting wars for JewSA.

You're not supposed to iron cammies.

Pretty degenerate to be honest.

It was the same in the navy; just a giant multicultural day care center.

>tfw the US Army makes Danish Army look like a bunch of war heroes.

Yeah she will be able to lift a wounded fellow soldier over her shoulder and carry them to safety.

Now post a picture of them hanging out in garrison after pt.

What kind of a bizzare joke is this?
Please tell me these are reservists or something and not actual tier-1 combat units.

>As things are, the army must inevitably consist of the scum of people and of all those for whom society has no use

Fuck off burger. Only your army hangs around likes wastes of space. The Marines are an exception.

youtube.com/watch?v=gF5J6YaNOIw

It's almost like looking at the enemy.

Full amerindian armies are better anyway.

going to war with america used to be a scary proposition

This. Euro fobbits had the cleanest boots and rifles in the east

>only two white people + maybe 1 white looking girl who is ambiguous
JUST

blackpill status: taken

>female soldiers
Why can't they be like in my chinese cartoons aka actually stronk and capable.

>If you only knew how bad it is

Because females don't work that way in reallife.

ZOG lapdogs*

True and why the us govt has been hiring so many mercenaries in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are more competent than our military even with 1% of the equipment.

is nobody gonna point out Private Downie ultrasoft over here?

What do you think your soldiers in Eastern Ukraine are doing?

I know and it's sad

>Doxxing an NCO
I'm glad to see that Cyber Awareness Training doesn't improve shit

There is only one Argentinean in the entire picture.

Obama thoroughly fucked the American military.

youtube.com/watch?v=1DS2wXSKF5k

>implying she won't be the one getting shot and baiting several soldiers to their death because they won't let a woman die.

Good thing Muslim snipers target niggers first.

someone did, 2 minutes before you
it was (me)

Mate of mine was in US army. He was born here but both parents are yanks so I guess he gets US citizenship from birth? Anyway, he said it was full of hispanics.

I was in the Marines. Every military has down time you fucking idiot.

They are doing the same thing here pushing the narrative for (((((Female soldiers)))))
Absolutely disgusting, can't understand how these motherfuckers get away with it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_presence_in_the_United_States_military

Maybe he would have reconsidered these words is he knew Europe was about to puke its global hegemony up all over itself and become a domesticated and helpless husk of civilization..?

>Wow this firearm is pretty heavy nothing like my video games
>We have to run all that distance? Oooh ;_;
>I don't want to shoot at people with live ammo. Can't we just hit them with paint ball pellets?
>My momma always calls he her big war hero :3

The country was run by communists for eight years and Jews for a lot longer than that. They want to be the only "superpower" on Earth, and that means destroying all the goy armies one way or another.

At any rate, Obama's legacy is getting BTFO and a lot of the bullshit inflicted on the US military is getting rolled back by Trump. There's been talk about reactivating a lot of retired officers that the media ran with being a precursor to war (with North Korea), but it's also possible Trump is wanting to cleanse the ranks and bring back people who were purged for ideological reasons under Obama.

That's nothing new. A lot of 1% Bikers join the Military too. Here in Denmark about every third Biker has served in the Army.

Didn't you guys get occupied in like, two hours?

>says the dude who's military sits on Camp Viking and does absolutely fuckall

Relevant:

America's military is virtually a mercenary force at this point, filled with people just looking for a paycheck (with a few exceptions amongst the South, which still has the remnants of a martial tradition).

This is because it has 1. Adopted a materialist conception of war that degrades the thing into glorified police actions for things like "muhh liberty" and "muhh democracy"

2. Put its military at the disposal of a foreign group (a materialistic and carnal group devoid of higher legitimacy and purpose at that).

Pic related. But I'm a German-Dane anyway. So that doesn't trigger me at all Herr Burger.

incept data December 13 2017, competitive, programmed to provide pleasure for long term spacers

Those things are all true (well, except for you running the world, you're just the scapegoat for your true masters). You fucking cretins have spent the past hundred years "crusading for democracy" in the most idiotic way imaginable, and it is good to see you have a reckoning on the cards--we'll all watch the flames and laugh.

Freudianism couldn't get an organic hold on Europe, so how did it spread? By going to America, appealing to its stupidities, and then spreading over to Europe through propaganda aimed at young people from a young age. America has been a cancer to the world. You need to die already.

Wasn't trying to trigger. Just saying that it makes little sense for a country we can occupy with the Boy Scouts, to talk shit. Other than that, out military has a record, a few pictures here and there by irrelevant nations doesn't make em real or capable

We have been under Commie and Jew rule for more than 50 years just imagine what kind of damage our military has taken during this time.
We used to have the worlds 4th largest airforce and 5th largest navy back in the 1950s, Today we have almost nothing of this left because commies launched budget cut after budget cut until the budget cut itself became a cost when they demounted military facilities that required to be refurbished before being demounted and sold on the civilian market.
You still have the worlds strongest military by far but if Hillary won last year you would have been in a much worse position to fix it.

Case in fucking point.

Ground war with North Korea when?

When Australia has a full female force. After all, gooks are ugly and our boys need something to have fun with ;)

Well you can have the gooks, god knows we don’t want them, and when your done with them you’ll have no problem sending them to Canada, I here they’re looking for another million overlords.